• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. No. No.
I already tipped my hand. It's either Howard, Ajayi or McCoy.
And right now, Ajayi is leading.

I said "I would shock you guys"... not myself! lol

Since we know noe of us have ever lied about who we will draft

OBX's guesses... KOTF

1) Treff's Fudpuckers - D Johnson
2) Ram Tough - Le'Veon Bell
3) Face LeeUs - Antonio Brown
4) Windy City Sloths (Joe) - Ajayi
5) Yellow Fuzzies - ODB
6) TKO of Spikes - Gordon
7) Smoking Milky - Julio
8) Sneaky Foxes (OBX) - Evens
9) Tlance TD Makers - McCoy
10) That's What Cheesehead (Trudem) - Freeman
11) Badass Bandits - Gurley
12) Steelers PRide - Fournette

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my guesses

DJ
Bell
AB
OBJ
Julio
Shady
Freeman
Evans
Howard
Nelson
Green
Ajayi/Fournette

Although, it would not shock me in the least to see Zeke go anywhere in that back half

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my guesses:

Leveon Bell and David Johnson go first and second and a shitload of running backs get drafted in the first five rounds leaving only Matt Forte and Wendell Smallwood there at the start of the 6th.

Joe listed 3 running backs that he's deciding between, so you know he's taking a wide receiver.

TKO is going to "surprise" us by taking the best running back available.

Milk is going to draft quarterbacks in the first two rounds because if he can't find a superflex league to play in he's going to play this one that way.

Whoever Tlance drafts in the first round will finish as the top running back or wide receiver in the league.

Steelers will draft Fournette and then accidentally let the clock run out fielding offers for his second pick because none of us will offer him enough for it and his autopick will lead the league in touchdowns.

Treff is going to cry a little when Christian McCaffrey gets drafted by somebody else and then he'll pray that Isaiah Crowell makes it back to him at the end of the 2nd, then throw his computer through the wall when Ram takes him right in front of him.

Gronk will slide all the way to round 3 and Foot will somehow draft him from the other league.

Fuzzy will try and find a way to draft every player from his dynasty team.

Cheesehead will draft a team that has 9 players on bye in week 6, he will be projected at 47 points for the week, OBX will have a full lineup and the highest projected point total for the entire season that week with 126, yet somehow Cheesehead will find a way to beat OBX again, this time by 1 point and OBX will vow never to own a Packer, watch a Packers game, or even eat Cheese ever again. LOL.

Face will be up all night with his kid and sleep through the draft autopicking 3 kickers and 4 quarterbacks including Roberto Aguayo and Brock Osweiler, yet somehow find a way to make the playoffs.

Bandit will not and I repeat will not be drafting Todd Gurley at pick 11.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my guesses:

Leveon Bell and David Johnson go first and second and a shitload of running backs get drafted in the first five rounds leaving only Matt Forte and Wendell Smallwood there at the start of the 6th.

Joe listed 3 running backs that he's deciding between, so you know he's taking a wide receiver.

TKO is going to "surprise" us by taking the best running back available.

Milk is going to draft quarterbacks in the first two rounds because if he can't find a superflex league to play in he's going to play this one that way.

Whoever Tlance drafts in the first round will finish as the top running back or wide receiver in the league.

Steelers will draft Fournette and then accidentally let the clock run out fielding offers for his second pick because none of us will offer him enough for it and his autopick will lead the league in touchdowns.

Treff is going to cry a little when Christian McCaffrey gets drafted by somebody else and then he'll pray that Isaiah Crowell makes it back to him at the end of the 2nd, then throw his computer through the wall when Ram takes him right in front of him.

Gronk will slide all the way to round 3 and Foot will somehow draft him from the other league.

Fuzzy will try and find a way to draft every player from his dynasty team.

Cheesehead will draft a team that has 9 players on bye in week 6, he will be projected at 47 points for the week, OBX will have a full lineup and the highest projected point total for the entire season that week with 126, yet somehow Cheesehead will find a way to beat OBX again, this time by 1 point and OBX will vow never to own a Packer, watch a Packers game, or even eat Cheese ever again. LOL.

Face will be up all night with his kid and sleep through the draft autopicking 3 kickers and 4 quarterbacks including Roberto Aguayo and Brock Osweiler, yet somehow find a way to make the playoffs.

I could live with that...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRUTH
I certainly didn't think so. I wouldn't even bet on you taking him at 14 either

Do you swear you haven't hacked my webcam?
Honestly, dozens of scenarios have swam through my head about 24/25, very few of them involve McAffrey, but can't say that those few didn't happen.
anigif_original-11242-1435698300-4.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my guesses

DJ
Bell
AB
OBJ
Julio
Shady
Freeman
Evans
Howard
Nelson
Green
Ajayi/Fournette

Although, it would not shock me in the least to see Zeke go anywhere in that back half
i may shock u

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope all of you shock the world and take kickers so I can steal top 5 talent in the 10 spot lol

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B is 7:15 pm tonight, right? Eastern time...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, i just got some somewhat bad news. I've gotta pick up my step son from cross country practice at 430 (630 EST) about 35 minutes from the house. Very tempted to tell him "just keep practicing, run home too!" It'll all depend on traffic, and i do have the lite draft room on the phone (i think). Regardless, pick DJ for me if I'm not, and continue, I'm sure the time it takes to get back to me, I'll be home by then

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, i just got some somewhat bad news. I've gotta pick up my step son from cross country practice at 430 (630 EST) about 35 minutes from the house. Very tempted to tell him "just keep practicing, run home too!" It'll all depend on traffic, and i do have the lite draft room on the phone (i think). Regardless, pick DJ for me if I'm not, and continue, I'm sure the time it takes to get back to me, I'll be home by then
DeSean Jackson at pick one? Interesting move...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's fucking funny dude.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeSean Jackson at pick one? Interesting move...
Just tho be %100 crystal clear, should anyone think tonight is a goodnight for "shannanigans", That's David Johnson..i would literally shit my pants if i got home and had DJAX on my team

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Johnson TE Steelers got it ;)

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tho be %100 crystal clear, should anyone think tonight is a goodnight for "shannanigans", That's David Johnson..i would literally shit my pants if i got home and had DJAX on my team
David Johnson TE Steelers got it ;)

I am willing to give you first two picks in the draft as long as you take DJAX and David Johnson TE Steelers

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And only on this board is the bolded statement followed by "I might miss the beginning of the draft" instead of "I have stage 2 cancer" or "My uncle just died.".

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lite draft is loaded on my phone, THE DJ is loaded up ready to draft, even if i have to let my step son actually hit the "draft player" button (friggin scary!!).. we'll be good, no worries