• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still at 7 ok im good for any time this ol man is a night owl....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what time we start. If moving things back an hour or so helps OBX, I am all for it.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the b league draft guys

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the b league draft guys
Not trying to be a wise guy but why not just go to your team page on ESPN where it is counting down the clock to your draft time?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be a wise guy but why not just go to your team page on ESPN where it is counting down the clock to your draft time?

wiseguy.png

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have another draft at 8:30 chicago time.
I should be able to make it work.
I hope.
OK as OBX has requested - it shall remain at 7:00pm est
2 drafts at once? That could be tough given the online draft timers! What's the timer set to per pick in this league?

Lets see them multitasking skills Joe!
1) Pretty sure the timer is set to 90 seconds. But I prefer 1 minute 30 seconds.
2) The "multitasking" will only come into play if OBX's wife's plane is delayed. Good thing flights are ALWAYS on time!
3) My "multitasking skills" will really come into play Tuesday night. I have 2 drafts 1 hour apart and one is an online auction draft. Love the auction style. So I set the rankings for the other draft which is my IDP and kick return league (they award return yardage the same as rush/rcvg yards).

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Pretty sure the timer is set to 90 seconds. But I prefer 1 minute 30 seconds.
2) The "multitasking" will only come into play if OBX's wife's plane is delayed. Good thing flights are ALWAYS on time!
3) My "multitasking skills" will really come into play Tuesday night. I have 2 drafts 1 hour apart and one is an online auction draft. Love the auction style. So I set the rankings for the other draft which is my IDP and kick return league (they award return yardage the same as rush/rcvg yards).

Just out of curiosity, how does the return yardage thing effect your rankings? There are so few kickoffs that are actually returned these days that it would seem like a nightmare to try and rank guys based on something that is so difficult to predict.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if her flight is delayed it will not hold us up. I am going to go to the cell phone lot about 6:30 Monday night and pull the draft up on my phone. That way all I miss is those few minutes between when she calls at 8 and when I get to the pickup area. Hopefully we will be done by then.

My big problem now is the dynasty draft I have at 8 that night, but my pre draft rankings are in already for at least three rounds and that draft is only five rounds. I am hoping I only miss the first round.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity, how does the return yardage thing effect your rankings? There are so few kickoffs that are actually returned these days that it would seem like a nightmare to try and rank guys based on something that is so difficult to predict.
While I did say "kick" returns, it also includes punt return yardage too.
And since both are scored the same as rush/receiving yardage, the bump can be significant for the player rankings.

Nearly all kickoffs are returned, but many punts are not. So I look for players who either return both or primarily kickoffs. This gives guys like Tevin Coleman, Duke Johnson, Tyreek Hill, Ted Ginn and Darren Sproles a decent bump for 2017.

How big?
Well, Tyler Lockett had 711 receiving yards last year. But he had an additional 849 "return" yards (for a significant 1560 yards).

Some players you've probably never heard of or considered can put up enough return yards to be as productive as a WR3 or 4. And since this an IDP league as well, if you hit on a safety or corner that returns yards like Pacman Jones or Eric Weddle used to do, they can have close to 200 fantasy points for the season - which is significant.

I love that the return yardage is scored like that. It's a game changer.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I did say "kick" returns, it also includes punt return yardage too.
And since both are scored the same as rush/receiving yardage, the bump can be significant for the player rankings.

Nearly all kickoffs are returned, but many punts are not. So I look for players who either return both or primarily kickoffs. This gives guys like Tevin Coleman, Duke Johnson, Tyreek Hill, Ted Ginn and Darren Sproles a decent bump for 2017.

How big?
Well, Tyler Lockett had 711 receiving yards last year. But he had an additional 849 "return" yards (for a significant 1560 yards).

Some players you've probably never heard of or considered can put up enough return yards to be as productive as a WR3 or 4. And since this an IDP league as well, if you hit on a safety or corner that returns yards like Pacman Jones or Eric Weddle used to do, they can have close to 200 fantasy points for the season - which is significant.

I love that the return yardage is scored like that. It's a game changer.
Is Reek still returning this year??

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Reek still returning this year??
Word is he wont be returning both. But he'll still be involved in the return game.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think of that Joe.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe it's almost here.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 day and 7hrs until we get serious. .....