• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Bandit and I are a lot closer than I thought :nono:, 'only' need 62 pts from Eli and Bernard. i think we got this in the bag. .... :crazy:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need 15 from Perkins tonight in my money league because I traded for Ty Montgomery and sat Eli Rogers.... then the Pats screwed me again!

@HaroldSeattle , forgot to mention... I HATE the Dolphins.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some nice scores possibly giving us cushion... what are the Barbarian's scores?

I'd like to be part of the help in that category, sadly I've been an anchor lately.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks still for sale too...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some nice scores possibly giving us cushion... what are the Barbarian's scores?

I'd like to be part of the help in that category, sadly I've been an anchor lately.
BATG current lowest score is BK , in the clubhouse with 70, Micro 75 (+1 tonight), Smitty 78, Monkey 81, Sam 85 (+1 ), Foot 92 (+1), Stomp 97, Shady 108 (+1), Trudem 109 (+1), Harold 110 (+1), Bar 112, and OBX 119

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 Recap/MNF Showdowns...

"Put up your Dukes... not that Duke, this Duke"

Leading off with the game of the week because... well, you know why.

Tlance cuts Chef - 164.4 to 119.7

Well, well, well. Aren't we all glad T had a tough September? There's nothing left to say about Zeke and the #1 pick... except maybe "Wow". Can you blame anyone (Chef) for not believing in Mariota magic? Surging to 4-6.
Chef finally gets rid of the perfect monkey... now down to business. Only would have lost to three teams this week due to some excellent waiver fishing, so nothing to hang his head over. Le and De will be back next week together again. Plummets to 9-1.

Treff rolls Joe - 149.4 to 112.4
Treff is kickin' back in Colorado with his Blounts, and Ajayis... must be nice. This train is in full gear now, hasn't stopped since I believe a 2-4 pit stop. A strong roster says there's lots of juice left. Choo choo to 6-4.
Story of Joe's season, put up top five points and play someone in the top four. Bell's breakout was expected, but Rivers was careless. Not much you can do when your opponent is scoring a buck-fifty. Stalls at 4-6.

MNF Showdowns

Face leading Fuzzy - 129.8 to 51.6

Dougies are back! A long awaited return for Martin and an appearance from Baldwin make Face a powerhouse when Ben and Brown go off, which is usually the case. A second half run is absolutely in the Cards. Looking up from 3-6.
Fuzzy hit a wall this week... the Seahawks pass defense. When Brady gets 11 it's rough sleddin'. One of the few who is kicking himself this week for turning down a cheap Mathews price... although, it would still be a steep hill tonight. As is, he needs 78.3 from Jennings and Eifert. Ready to drop from 3-6.

Bandit leading Lefty - 96.8 to 35.4
Son had a nice week capped off by "fantasy good" Rodgers and old man Larry. A great move benching Olsen didn't lead to much, but was still the right decision. Strong team burdened by the "which WR do I start" each week. Holding at 5-4.
Dad had a naughty week capped off by a wrong Packer decision...which he's aware of so we'll leave it at that. He had enough of Gurley, and Gurley did his thing...not much. So we'll see if Gio pays off, as he and Eli still have a hail mary, needing 61.5 to ground his son. Hoping at 5-4.

TKO leading Ram - 84.1 to 62.4
Another zero from Coates! I am pathetic. Luckily, Drew and David are not. Rudolph finds double digits and the Rams didn't make me hate myself even more, after my wonderful idea to drop Mathews before his best game of the season. Hill and Perkins to finish tonight trying to sustain a 21.7 lead. Stands at 5-4.
Ram has more important things on his mind. Congrats on the baby! Unfortunately, the only present he received was from Jordy Nelson. Maybe the Bengals have one in the mail? Sits at 3-6

SP leading Milk - 83.1 to 73.3
The Pride takes his lead into Monday with a struggling week. ARob on the bench may haunt him, but he gets the pick up of the week trophy with the Bucs nearly popping a 30 burger! Green has a 98 yard lead for some breathing room. Wild carding at 6-3.
Milk comes in with a beat up back field, and left the same. A Hyde return, sort of, a Howard exit. This is the that Duke I was referring, as seeing a 3 since Thursday does not help in staying sane. Now he needs his ODB, OBJ, or whichever one plays better. Staying afloat at 3-6.

Happy Monday,

Help, Bills!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 10 Recap/MNF Showdowns...

"Put up your Dukes... not that Duke, this Duke"

Leading off with the game of the week because... well, you know why.

Tlance cuts Chef - 164.4 to 119.7

Well, well, well. Aren't we all glad T had a tough September? There's nothing left to say about Zeke and the #1 pick... except maybe "Wow". Can you blame anyone (Chef) for not believing in Mariota magic? Surging to 4-6.
Chef finally gets rid of the perfect monkey... now down to business. Only would have lost to three teams this week due to some excellent waiver fishing, so nothing to hang his head over. Le and De will be back next week together again. Plummets to 9-1.

Treff rolls Joe - 149.4 to 112.4
Treff is kickin' back in Colorado with his Blounts, and Ajayis... must be nice. This train is in full gear now, hasn't stopped since I believe a 2-4 pit stop. A strong roster says there's lots of juice left. Choo choo to 6-4.
Story of Joe's season, put up top five points and play someone in the top four. Bell's breakout was expected, but Rivers was careless. Not much you can do when your opponent is scoring a buck-fifty. Stalls at 4-6.

MNF Showdowns

Face leading Fuzzy - 129.8 to 51.6

Dougies are back! A long awaited return for Martin and an appearance from Baldwin make Face a powerhouse when Ben and Brown go off, which is usually the case. A second half run is absolutely in the Cards. Looking up from 3-6.
Fuzzy hit a wall this week... the Seahawks pass defense. When Brady gets 11 it's rough sleddin'. One of the few who is kicking himself this week for turning down a cheap Mathews price... although, it would still be a steep hill tonight. As is, he needs 78.3 from Jennings and Eifert. Ready to drop from 3-6.

Bandit leading Lefty - 96.8 to 35.4
Son had a nice week capped off by "fantasy good" Rodgers and old man Larry. A great move benching Olsen didn't lead to much, but was still the right decision. Strong team burdened by the "which WR do I start" each week. Holding at 5-4.
Dad had a naughty week capped off by a wrong Packer decision...which he's aware of so we'll leave it at that. He had enough of Gurley, and Gurley did his thing...not much. So we'll see if Gio pays off, as he and Eli still have a hail mary, needing 61.5 to ground his son. Hoping at 5-4.

TKO leading Ram - 84.1 to 62.4
Another zero from Coates! I am pathetic. Luckily, Drew and David are not. Rudolph finds double digits and the Rams didn't make me hate myself even more, after my wonderful idea to drop Mathews before his best game of the season. Hill and Perkins to finish tonight trying to sustain a 21.7 lead. Stands at 5-4.
Ram has more important things on his mind. Congrats on the baby! Unfortunately, the only present he received was from Jordy Nelson. Maybe the Bengals have one in the mail? Sits at 3-6

SP leading Milk - 83.1 to 73.3
The Pride takes his lead into Monday with a struggling week. ARob on the bench may haunt him, but he gets the pick up of the week trophy with the Bucs nearly popping a 30 burger! Green has a 98 yard lead for some breathing room. Wild carding at 6-3.
Milk comes in with a beat up back field, and left the same. A Hyde return, sort of, a Howard exit. This is the that Duke I was referring, as seeing a 3 since Thursday does not help in staying sane. Now he needs his ODB, OBJ, or whichever one plays better. Staying afloat at 3-6.

Happy Monday,

Help, Bills!
Great Job from down home in The Maritimes

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a roster problem coming up fellers...got the #1 waiver claim in my pocket, couple decent options to use it on come Wednesday morning, but no one other than the Texans or Ebron being remotely "drop worthy", to compound this issue, I've got defensive bye week and TE bye week issues to deal with next week and week 13, so dropping either Houston or Ebron for a RB, isn't my ideal situation.

So to bring it all back into my point....looking for a 2 for 1 upgrade for either my QB, WR, or RB. offering basically everyone but Ajayi, Blount, Dez and Walker...baring some amazing offer I can't turn down, these guys aren't going anywhere. Moncrief, Micheal Thomas, Todd Gurley, Chris Ivory and Cam Newton..any two of these guys can fill out your roster for the low price of one player. And it's gotta get done before waivers process.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y
I've got a roster problem coming up fellers...got the #1 waiver claim in my pocket, couple decent options to use it on come Wednesday morning, but no one other than the Texans or Ebron being remotely "drop worthy", to compound this issue, I've got defensive bye week and TE bye week issues to deal with next week and week 13, so dropping either Houston or Ebron for a RB, isn't my ideal situation.

So to bring it all back into my point....looking for a 2 for 1 upgrade for either my QB, WR, or RB. offering basically everyone but Ajayi, Blount, Dez and Walker...baring some amazing offer I can't turn down, these guys aren't going anywhere. Moncrief, Micheal Thomas, Todd Gurley, Chris Ivory and Cam Newton..any two of these guys can fill out your roster for the low price of one player. And it's gotta get done before waivers process.

Sent you a PM. I am interested and need to make some kind of deal.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, ain't that a pisser.

You don't really need two lungs do ya?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story of Joe's season, put up top five points and play someone in the top four.
You definitely Yakupov'd this one.
That's Nail'd it for those that are hockey challenged.
Excellent write-ups.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interested as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im offering crowell, hopkins, and possibly another piece for a RB upgrade

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, basically you guys are asking for "prime cut" players while shedding dead weight from your rosters.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, basically you guys are asking for "prime cut" players while shedding dead weight from your rosters.
I wouldn't call most of what I'm offering dead weight..maybe Ivory...but even he'd be an upgrade on more than a few RB's currently rostered.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO won the sweepstakes..thanks for playing ya'll. some strong offers though,I'll tell ya that much! by the way, at about 3 AM Wednesday, ..Ryan Mathews, Ivory, and Gurley go on the block

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call most of what I'm offering dead weight..maybe Ivory...but even he'd be an upgrade on more than a few RB's currently rostered.
Sorry, Commish.
I'm still a little snake bit by my latest loss.

I'm sure there is value there. But when you're hurting, the offer sounds more like, "Hey, trade me your best guy and I'll give you the guys I don't want to use in the stretch run."
Losing stinks.