• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell just called time out
KC just sacked my ass again
Man our offense sucks out loud
Nation Wide is on my side (thank god cuz I think my arm fell off)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took me a second, then it cracked me up.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Mexican father in law who is as fucking Mexican as they come is trying to play a football card in Mexico. He is on the phone with my wife right now and trying to get me to help them pick the winners................in Mexico, they decide to change the team names from say Bears to Ojos...........every fucking "Bird" team translates to Falcons.....................this has taken an hour................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to make it worse, in my money league (18 roster spots) I'm carrying 2 D's...............Denver and KC.............started Denver.........................shit

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Mexican father in law who is as fucking Mexican as they come is trying to play a football card in Mexico. He is on the phone with my wife right now and trying to get me to help them pick the winners................in Mexico, they decide to change the team names from say Bears to Ojos...........every fucking "Bird" team translates to Falcons.....................this has taken an hour................
So this week the Falcons are playing (in no particular order) if you are a Mexico Mexican: The Packers, Giants, Bears, Raiders and Cowboys................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, quick question: 10 team PPR and I own Shady................do you drop John Brown, Shane Vereen or Charles Johnson for Karlos Williams????? I'm seriously thinking of giving Vereen walking paper for him......thoughts???

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, quick question: 10 team PPR and I own Shady................do you drop John Brown, Shane Vereen or Charles Johnson for Karlos Williams????? I'm seriously thinking of giving Vereen walking paper for him......thoughts???
My initial thought is Johnson. Wallace might be more involved in what passing game the Vikings will have then I thought...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vareen...the Vikes may not have used Johnson much, but hey, they didn't use AP much either, nobody is gonna drop him.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vareen...the Vikes may not have used Johnson much, but hey, they didn't use AP much either, nobody is gonna drop him.
Man, there are a lot of lotto tickets on the wire in this league................I'm not usually into the handcuff thing (the old lady don't like that shit) but I see this guy could be in line for a shit load of touches

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, Dunbar, Dion Lewis, Hillman, Stevie Johnson...............
Watching this game tonight. ..you might wanna grab Hillman before it's too late. Might just be a matter of time before he's the lead dog, CJ isn't playing terrible, but Hillman is out playing him

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching this game tonight. ..you might wanna grab Hillman before it's too late. Might just be a matter of time before he's the lead dog, CJ isn't playing terrible, but Hillman is out playing him
I was thinking the same but I only have 5 bench spots (Gore, TY, Williams (now), Brown and Stevie (now)) NOt ready to give up on Martin just yet...........dude is running well when he has the ball, just depends on how long it take the Bucs to get down by 28 points..............

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think either are doing much myself.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be awesome if they really were the Chicago Eyeballs, instead of Da Bears.