• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WK 11 Joestradamus

We were all over the board last week. from a high of 5-1 (Tlance) to a low of 1-5 (Joe), and most things in between, Bandit 4-2, Fuzzy, Treff, and Sam, 3-3.

Anyone wondering, the only game TLance missed was his own, and the only game Joe predicted correctly was my own defeat

Fuzzy 42-24
Tlance 40-26
Bandit 39-27
SAm 34-26
Treff 32-32
Joe 24-36

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wk 12 picks

Sam over Tlance-The two Cowboys on the road scare me a bit, but Murray does not

MOnkey over Lefty-Monkey may just leap frogs a couple of us after that bad start and stick around for a bit.

Fuzzy over Bar-When Sankey is the second best RB on the field here, thats a bad deal.

WillDUffBeast over Bandit- I think this Peyton Manning slump is really the beginning of the end, he's throwing some ugly passes, including some the ones that are being completed.

Ram over TKO- WOuld've went the other way had Sanders not gotten clearance, Clarence

Joe over Treff-yes, its finally time to face the music..the desperation trade blew up in my face (both of them), and theres just not enough left in the tank to overcome..that and the matchups are just brutal.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck this week TKO

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too Ram. Julio vs Roddy heh?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let me try and nexxt year ill need to find time to do it weekly so here goes

1-ill go with Sam over Tlance -Monster game nice teams boys the matchups look close to me should be quite a battle but Kaps is due for a monster game and Eagles D will pull through at home

2-Monkey over Lefty-- Monkey goes on a 2 game tear---I luv leftys nerve or lack of option starting Herron but Lynch is in tough and i like S Jax to score for Monkey and Brees will get it to Jimmy to stop the home game slide

3-Ill go Joe over Treff- Rogers lead over Hoyer prob too much to overcome -yet it could be close i think Treff has the edge with the top 4WR RB and if i/we knew would The Hoodie and Blount dominates then Treff wins with that being said ill go Joe and Rogers sorry Commish

4-I like the Bandit to end the slide over WWDuff---i may have chosen differently had i not known that WWDuff would only score 2 pts total from 2 Raiders.... Bandits GB D will score..

5-Ram over TKO- choosing a winner here based on an even matchup with the Falcons wr determining the winner and my head says Roddy over Julio with Haden on Julio yet my heart and pocket needs Julio in my Money Keeper league thus Julio and Ram

6-and finally ill choose me B over Fuzz -because everyone at the top of the standings will like it and it is too cold for tennis

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently, when Zimmer said "Tate is active and we do have a role carved out for him", that role was to hold down the bench

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently, when Zimmer said "Tate is active and we do have a role carved out for him", that role was to hold down the bench

That is an important role.

Wow Sam. Never in a million years did I think our score would be this close at this time. Now watch Murray go nuts and you still win.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Fuzz and all of the MBBRL

Thanks Bar- but it did no good as it appears that I will go 0-fer all my leagues this week. In one league I sat CJ Anderson for Forsett then went and watched him tear up Miami in the cold at the Bronco game.:L:L:L

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Bar- but it did no good as it appears that I will go 0-fer all my leagues this week. In one league I sat CJ Anderson for Forsett then went and watched him tear up Miami in the cold at the Bronco game.:L:L:L

was a fun game to watch from my man cave in Canada

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let me try and nexxt year ill need to find time to do it weekly so here goes

1-ill go with Sam over Tlance -Monster game nice teams boys the matchups look close to me should be quite a battle but Kaps is due for a monster game and Eagles D will pull through at home

2-Monkey over Lefty-- Monkey goes on a 2 game tear---I luv leftys nerve or lack of option starting Herron but Lynch is in tough and i like S Jax to score for Monkey and Brees will get it to Jimmy to stop the home game slide

3-Ill go Joe over Treff- Rogers lead over Hoyer prob too much to overcome -yet it could be close i think Treff has the edge with the top 4WR RB and if i/we knew would The Hoodie and Blount dominates then Treff wins with that being said ill go Joe and Rogers sorry Commish

4-I like the Bandit to end the slide over WWDuff---i may have chosen differently had i not known that WWDuff would only score 2 pts total from 2 Raiders.... Bandits GB D will score..

5-Ram over TKO- choosing a winner here based on an even matchup with the Falcons wr determining the winner and my head says Roddy over Julio with Haden on Julio yet my heart and pocket needs Julio in my Money Keeper league thus Julio and Ram

6-and finally ill choose me B over Fuzz -because everyone at the top of the standings will like it and it is too cold for tennis

My pickup and play of him had everything to do with the lack of talent in front of him !!!! He actually scored as well as Lynch - although I knew he'd have a hard time against Arizona. .... now I can get rid of some TB garbage.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WK 12 MNF look ahead

So what do you need tonight? meh, only 47 points form a defense, a kicker and a RB, no worries, I do believe my ticket to the Barbarians will be punched this evening. But enough about me.

With the Jets/Bills game postponed to tonight, there are ZERO official finals, in either league heading into tonight. There are some games that are decided, but not over though.

KOTF-
JOe leads Treff, 87-41. THankfully Joe is finished, and I have Ivory, The Raven's D and Carpenter tonight. It's not impossible, but it's not probable either.

Tlance has already pasted Sam's Sportboys, 144-89, but he's not done yet. TLance still has Ingram and Chandler tonight while Sam can only beg for mercy. In case your wondering, Tlance fielded a team of Romo, CJ Anderson, D. Thomas, all of which scored at least 20..even got a ten spot from the kicker. In fact, not one single player has less then ten so far.

Lefty Leads Monkey, 88-57. Monkey still has JImmy Graham and a small sliver of hope for win #2

Barilko has a win sewn up against Fuzzy, currently 87-76, but can add to it with Kenny Stills tonight

WillDuffBeast is clinging to a nice lead over Bandit, 95-69, but Bandit accumulated those 69 pts using only three players (Peyton, Lacy and GB) so he still has 2/3's of his team tonight. They being; Forsett, Watkins, Colston, Daniels, S. Smith, and Tucker..thats some serious firepower going in a Monday night game.

And TKO has a somewhat commanding lead on Ram, 99-67. Each have one slot remaining tonight, Torrey Smith for TKO, and Drew Brees for Ram

Thats 16 players tonight for KOTF

BATG- (shit the game just started, didn't realize I was so late!!!))

CHef leads SMitty, 110-97, SMitty with Ivory tonight

Micro big over Foot, 113-47, INgram for Micro, Brees, Forset, Graham and S. Smith for Foot

BK leading SHady, 109-83, Freddy Jackson going for Shady tonight

TK leads Trudem by 1, 66-65- Graham for Trudem, Colston Watkins, Chandler for TK tonight

Milk leads Harold, 96-76, Harold is finito, MIlk has Harvin and the Bills D this evening

OBX leads SP- 101-77 SP is done, OBX still has TUcker.

Thast's 14 for the Barbarians.

The differences- Ravens D, Carpenter, Kenny Stills, Owen Daniels, and Torrey Smith for the KOTF, and F. Jackson, harvin and S. Graham for BATG.

For the week so far, BATG has a 41 point advantage on KOTF 1040-999

My apologies if anything got overlooked or the math was incorrect, I kinda kicked it into high speed once the game started, so it wouldn't shock me if something got overlooked.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad I did not start Beckham over Ingram.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12 Recap

Do You Believe in Miracles . . . YES!!

The Jets 23 point 4th quarter comeback against the Dolphins in 2000 had nothing on Foot this week. In the greatest comeback in Monday Night Football history, Foot comes back from down 113-47 and puts 93 points on the board between Brees, Forsett, Steve Smith, and Jimmy Graham to keep his playoff hopes alive defeating Micro 140-116. Micro scored the 2nd most points in the league but still got stomped. However, on the bright side, Micro still holds the division lead by one game and now has a 3 game lead in breakdown. Micro falls to 8-4 and Foot moves to 7-5, but now Foot has the best division record so if they end up tied Foot will have the tiebreaker.

Chef slices and dices Smitty

In the other huge divisional game of the week, Chef defeated Smitty 110-100. Smitty got good games from Forte, Crowell, Hilton, Gostkowski, and Rivers and Chef got good games from Brady, McCoy (finally), and Vinatieri, but the difference turned out to be the defenses which were supposed to both be great this week. Chef's Colts D put up 22 against Jacksonville, but Smitty's Chiefs D could only manage 5 against the Raiders. The win moves Chef into first place based on the better division record. Both teams move to 9-3. Also, Chef's win has eliminated half of the league from playoff contention.

Milk is the 1st

The only other game on the docket to have playoff implications was Milk v. Haroldseattle as Milk would have had to lose all 3 division games to not win the division, well that's over with Milk's 103-76 victory over Harold. Milk won the game by 27 points, which is exactly how much his Bills D outscored Harold's Lions D. So, Milk is the first team to clinch the division title in either league as nobody in his division can catch him with only two weeks to play. Congratulations Milk!! Milk moves to 8-4 and Harold falls to 4-8.

The Others

Also in the B league OBX defeated Steelers 113-77 for his third win in the past 4 weeks. Great comeback on the season OBX who has now climbed all the way out of the bottom 2. OBX moves to 4-8 and Steelers is 3-9 and both have been eliminated from playoff contention. TK defeated Cheesehead 91-74 moving TK to 4-8 and Cheesehead to 5-7 with both eliminated from playoff contention and BK defeated Shady 109-93 moving to 6-6 in the AFC North of the MBBRL and dropping Shady to 5-7. Both have been eliminated from playoff contention, but BK still has a chance at the breakdown title only being 6 games back.

Notes from the B league

As you have probably guessed from the recaps, there are only five teams still alive for the four playoff spots and they rank as follows:

#1 Chef 9-3 (clinches division with win and Smitty loss, clinches playoff birth with win or Foot loss)
#2 Micro 8-4 (head-to-head win over Milk, clinches division with win and Foot loss)
#3 Milk 8-4 (clinched division and is in the playoffs)
#4 Smitty 9-3 (clinches playoff birth with win or Foot loss, can retake division lead with win and Chef loss)

Outside looking in

#5 Foot 7-5 (can still win the division if he catches Micro because he has the tiebreaker. Also has the tiebreaker over either Chef or Smitty if it is only a two way tie because he beat both of them head-to-head)

Interestingly enough, Foot has defeated every other current playoff team except Milk.

Right now, the only guaranteed ticket to the A league is the breakdown champion. Right now that would be:

#1 Micro 85-47
#2 Chef 82-50
#3 BK 79-50
#4 Smitty 74-55-3
#5 Shady 73-56-3

If Micro were the Super Bowl champion also, then Chef would move up because he has the best record tiebreaker over Smitty.

The Visogoths still have 4 of the top 5 teams in points for and breakdown. What a division!!

The two teams that will be deported to Canada right now will be:

Steelers (4 power ranking)
TK (6 power ranking)
OBX (10 power ranking)

And also since all of the cross division games are done, here is your breakdown by division:

#1 Visogoths (not shocking I know) 21-11 led by Smitty's 7-1
#2 Huns 14-18 led by Micro's 6-2
#3 Ostrogoths 13-19 led by Cheesehead's 5-3

This week's important B league games are:

Steelers v. Foot (line Steelers by 10) - Foot can take over the division lead with a win and Micro loss. Must win for Foot. Steelers is looking for that participation trophy.

OBX v. Micro (line Micro by 16) - Obx has saved his best for last, but Micro needs the win to say ahead of Foot.

Shady v. Smitty (line Shady by 14) - Smitty needs to win to keep up with Chef and to clinch a playoff birth. Shady is looking to play spoiler in the division.

BK v. Chef (line Chef by 15) - Chef looks to clinch a playoff birth with a win. BK looks to gain some breakdown games on Micro.

TK v. Haroldseattle (line Harold by 23) - one team will improve to 5-8 on the year.

Cheesehead v. Milk (line Milk by 9) - Milk will probably rest his starters though with the playoffs clinched.

Here are your standings and the A league recap will follow.

MBBRL_Week_12.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing:

I really think we need different tie breakers next season.

Head to head makes sense in real football, but not in fantasy. It bases way too much on 1 random week. First 2 tiebreakers should be points for and breakdown.

Yes, I do lose the tie breaker to just about every team I could possibly tie with, but I will always favor a system that rewards the best team over the course of the whole season.