• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think until Sunday we didn't have quite enough data points to start Hillman, but now a pattern has become pretty clear: if there's a lack of clarity at RB for Peyton's Broncos, the most veteran back gets the feature role, even if otherwise poorly thought of. (Worn-out McGahee, underachieving Knowshon, underachieving fumbler Hillman.)

Now, Montee was the definite starter before he went down - and I don't think it's so much about rushing effectiveness - but if Peyton is comfortable with Hillman in there, Montee will have trouble getting his job back. Look at protection and miscues rather than YPC and TDs to know whether Hillman will stay in... and you have to watch the games for that (or ask Treff?)

Absolutely correct. Talent at RB is meaningless, it truly is who Peyton feels the most comfortable with, albeit Hillman has out produced Ball with just 2 games under his belt. I still have visions of Ball arguing with Peyton the week he went down. With that first and production second, I personally think the writing is on the wall for Mr. Ball. .....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with it being who Peyton is more comfortable with, and he sure looked comfortable with Hillman last night.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ask me. . As a Donkey hater I never should've tried figuring out that backfield from day one!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ask me. . As a Donkey hater I never should've tried figuring out that backfield from day one!

And as a Donkey lover, it sure was nice see the running game perform and to watch the drubbing last night from the Mile Hi stands. Go Broncos!!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as a Donkey lover, it sure was nice see the running game perform and to watch the drubbing last night from the Mile Hi stands. Go Broncos!!!

That'd be cool Fuzzy..can't imagine what that stadium was like when DT caught #509..had to feel pretty sweet, even if I did want to throw up everytime I heard the stupid "IN -COM -PLETE"

Thats a stub to hang onto, maybe stalk Manning's car and get him to sign it!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wk 7 look ahead

Well through no help from me, all is right in the world again, KOTF are leading by 44 heading into this Monday night game, 1036-992 for the week.

BATG- only one official final, but four others are all over but the crying, or the piling on, whichever the case may be. leaving only one game in doubt..

OBX falls to Smitty, 100-92, Zeros from Stacy and Jeffrey prove too much to overcome

Harold leads the Foot, 83-57, Foot still has Andre the Giant tonight, but it's been awhile since Andre has been a realistic threat to 25+

In the battle for best Monogram, BK destroyed TK, 94-38, but BK still has the Texans D tonight, now he's just running up the score..how rude.

Micro over Trudem bigtime, 142-86. Trudem still has Leveon Bell, but I have a feeling it's out of reach. Manning, Hillman, DT, Golden Tate all over 20 and all in Micro's lineup..ouch

Chef over Steelers, 71-68, Chef will try and pile on a little with Hopkins going tonight.

And in the one game with a win on the line tonight-Milk currently leads Shady, 93-68, but Shady has Foster and A. Brown to bite into that 25 point lead. Would take a fairly decent game by both to get it done..or a monster game by either one..both very possible.

As for the KOTF, there's not really anything up for grabs tonight as far as wins go..everything is either official, or may as well be. the only game where there isn't a definitive winner already is Sam and Treff, and that really isn't in doubt either.

3 official finals;
Dillwuff over Monkey, 99-46. Poor Monkey just can't buy a break. From QB through TE, a combined 18..Garcon at the flex was the only player in double digits.

TKO over Fuzzy, 103-85. A forty-burger from Wilson for TKo in this one

Tlance over Lefty, 127-73. Virtually every player on Tlances roster scored double digits. Imagine if you could've gotten anything from Cameron at TE?? And what a worthless kicker, 6 PAT's..pfft!

and 3 with players tonight

Bandit leads Joe, 124-79, Joe does have Leveon Bell tonight..but much like in BATG, I do beleive thats asking a bit much of Leveon.

Ram leads Bar, 103-77, Barilko needs a huge day from A. Brown, but it is possible

Sam and Treff are currently tied at 60 apiece, but I expect that to last about as long as it takes for the opening kickoff to be downed for a touchback. My guys are spent..although I have no idea why, none of them broke a sweat on Sunday, while Sam has the Texan's D, Foster, and Andre going tonight..I'm pretty much doomed.

From what i can see there is only one lineup difference for tonights game, and that's Chef's Hopkins. So BATG, better be rooting fro HOpkins to have a big one!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't imagine what that stadium was like when DT caught #509..had to feel pretty sweet

Bad news: Wrong week to be scheduled against Manning & Bandit.
Good news: With most of his records surpassed, hopefully it's the last time I hear Brett Favre's name ever again. Ever.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news: With most of his records surpassed, hopefully it's the last time I hear Brett Favre's name ever again. Ever.

I second that motion.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow and Shady gets a receiving touchdown from Foster with a minute thirty left to win his game and go 3-0 in his short MBBRL career. Congratulations Shady.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow and Shady gets a receiving touchdown from Foster with a minute thirty left to win his game and go 3-0 in his short MBBRL career. Congratulations Shady.

This is getting scary. Perhaps we were hasty in letting a ringer like Shady into the league. :lol:

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. :suds:

But can't take much credit. Just setting up the lineup I was given. Think my only moves were adding Oliver, the Pats D, Evans and stashing Gordon. Things could get really interesting if I can keep stringing together wins until Gordon is reinstated.

I had actually forgot about picking up Gordon. I was thinking about it and didn't do it. Then Chef picked up Evans and Gordon. Then cut them free to FA the same day. So thanks Chef for reminding me lol.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. :suds:

But can't take much credit. Just setting up the lineup I was given. Think my only moves were adding Oliver, the Pats D, Evans and stashing Gordon. Things could get really interesting if I can keep stringing together wins until Gordon is reinstated.

I had actually forgot about picking up Gordon. I was thinking about it and didn't do it. Then Chef picked up Evans and Gordon. Then cut them free to FA the same day. So thanks Chef for reminding me lol.

No problem. That ends my welcoming presents to you. ;)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I am a big snake bitten this year. My acquisition of Bell paid off as he got into the endzone but the combination of Manning, Hillman and Thomas was too much for anyone to overcome and I drew the fuzzy end of the lollipop this week.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO I appreciate the offers but I just can't let Jordy Nelson go for anything less than a top 10 running back and Gore just isn't there anymore. He is most definitely on the block though for the right running back help.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO I appreciate the offers but I just can't let Jordy Nelson go for anything less than a top 10 running back and Gore just isn't there anymore. He is most definitely on the block though for the right running back help.

Hmmmmmmmm, isn't Forsett a top 10 RB right now? I'd do that and throw in Oliver or Andre or Edleman or Decker, you get the idea...............

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tlance, what's going on with Alfie? Gimme some good news, like...RGIII will be back and use his stud RB the way he should be? :whistle:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tlance, what's going on with Alfie? Gimme some good news, like...RGIII will be back and use his stud RB the way he should be? :whistle:

I have no good news to give.

He is not involved in the passing game, and the Skins throw way too much. The issue is Gruden, not the QBs. It might be a little better when RG3 comes back, but don't expect huge improvement. Alf is a poor fit for the offense.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmmmm, isn't Forsett a top 10 RB right now? I'd do that and throw in Oliver or Andre or Edleman or Decker, you get the idea...............

I'm considering this. Does that say more about how bad the prospects for Gore are, how good Forsett has been, or just that I'm crazy in general?