• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they put them back up, stay here. We don't want you to leave. They'll just fuck you over again anyway. :suds:

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering if cbs was going to reopen their message boards.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kind of seemed like they didn't like messing with it.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, what happens if we don't get enough for an A and B league? BTW, I think Naughty Max is in here somewhere.........I'll send him an invite. You can send PM' at 50 replies...........
Sam

If we don't have everyone back there might be some new people wanting in.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they put them back up, stay here. We don't want you to leave. They'll just fuck you over again anyway. :suds:

I agree there with Hammer... Fck CBS

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HTML:
                            I'm not sure that's TEB retro.  The Ram Tough aka TEB we all knew was  a Lakers fan.  I know he said he was done with them and maybe he went  to the dark side but I just happened to notice that Heat logo.

What say you Ram Tough, are you the beloved TEB from the Rams' Boards over at SeeBS?

Either way we have a good bunch over on the Rams boards, come join in the fun

Nope I am Ramtuff over from CBS never been on SportsHoopla before

Yeah there was a ramtough on the SeeBS boards, went to the gulf for a tour and when he came back he had to create another account as TEB over there. He just showed up on the Rams boards as TEB. So just wanted to figure out who is who. Hey we have a pretty good group over there. Come join in for all the Draft talk this week!
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/st-louis-rams/96718-new-rams-fans.html

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see us going back to (the site that shall not be named), I think everyone is starting to get comfortable here.

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in fellas. :yahoo:

Just read Wil's e-mail and got signed in. Not much time right now to chat. I'll be in a bit in the morning.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, what happens if we don't get enough for an A and B league? BTW, I think Naughty Max is in here somewhere.........I'll send him an invite.

Cool if Max is in. Dog didn't make it to the life raft, so one spot opens back up for the highest team that went down, which is DUB. Since our connection to Couldn't Be Stupider has fallen apart, I'm gonna reset the Drone team, too, so one more spot is freed up... welcome back, Sam. Finishing strong paid off.

So the A league would be:
Fuzzy (defending champ)
Treff
Lefty
Duff
ww
Scape
Joe
DUB
Sam
Ram
Tlance
naughtymax

In the B league to start:
Foot (if he's in)
TKO
Monkey
Drone

Has anyone found any trace of dog, Hawk, vikingsfan, skinnypig, Killjoys or Barilko?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool if Max is in. Dog didn't make it to the life raft, so one spot opens back up for the highest team that went down, which is DUB. Since our connection to Couldn't Be Stupider has fallen apart, I'm gonna reset the Drone team, too, so one more spot is freed up... welcome back, Sam. Finishing strong paid off.

So the A league would be:
Fuzzy (defending champ)
Treff
Lefty
Duff
ww
Scape
Joe
DUB
Sam
Ram
Tlance
naughtymax

In the B league to start:
Foot (if he's in)
TKO
Monkey
Drone

Has anyone found any trace of dog, Hawk, vikingsfan, skinnypig, Killjoys or Barilko?
I'm good with it but I would rather be in the B league than lose Dog....just as long as he never brings back that Tranny-Ankle avi or whatever the hell that was!
Sam
PS Since CBS took away that funky chat thing they were doing for the 2 days after they threw our asses out, I think we might have to write those guys off...was leaving messages on that for those 2 days......

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot

Where is he?
Who is he? (Some SportsHoopla regulars may be asking?)

I think we should prepare them. For a few years now, some of us have been trying to make sense of Foot. He definitely thinks outside of the box. He is a legend in his own mind. He makes seemingly outlandish predictions. He is a man of his word. But he says many words. He means no harm.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been running more numbers. Did the usage numbers for each offense. There were a couple of surprises (to me anyway).

WR - Marshall led by accounting for 20.3% of the Bears' play-calling. Megatron was 3rd accounting for 18% of the Lions' plays. No surprises here. (And "usage" numbers include "targets" too.) The surprise was who finished 2nd... Reggie Wayne accounted for 18.3% of Indy's play-calling.

TE - Spleenboy (Witten) led with 14.8% of the 'Boys plays. Graham had 13%. The great Gonzo was 3rd with 12.5%

RB - All Day led by accounting for 41.2% of the Vikes' plays. Doug Martin was 2nd with 39.7%. Foster was 3rd with 38.5%.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB - All Day led by accounting for 41.2% of the Vikes' plays. Doug Martin was 2nd with 39.7%. Foster was 3rd with 38.5%

And I have Foster and Martin in my keeper! Yippee!
Sam

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been running more numbers. Did the usage numbers for each offense. There were a couple of surprises (to me anyway).

WR - Marshall led by accounting for 20.3% of the Bears' play-calling. Megatron was 3rd accounting for 18% of the Lions' plays. No surprises here. (And "usage" numbers include "targets" too.) The surprise was who finished 2nd... Reggie Wayne accounted for 18.3% of Indy's play-calling.

TE - Spleenboy (Witten) led with 14.8% of the 'Boys plays. Graham had 13%. The great Gonzo was 3rd with 12.5%

RB - All Day led by accounting for 41.2% of the Vikes' plays. Doug Martin was 2nd with 39.7%. Foster was 3rd with 38.5%.
Actually Joe, I'm not too suprised with Reggie coming in 2nd there. Every game I saw Luck was looking at him every other play so it seemed.
Sam:rollseyes:
PS The smiley was from my daughter, Samantha:laugh3:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wayne isn't quite so shocking to me...who else did INDY have? Couple flashes that might turn into decent WR's this year, but not dependably consistent types last year.