• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a guess................

they may not match the teams the end up on, but yeah I'm really thinking those first 4 are correct, in way shape or form

Don't think you will see a QB pick from me in the first round. We'll see who is left at #8, but to paraphrase Lefty, homerism will not affect my pick.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inside 48 hours now! Anticipation is palpable.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Barilko. Give me more credit than that.

The only league where I will own Morris this year is in one where he is a 7th round keeper. I would take him at pick 36, but there is no chance I take him at 12 or 13. Homerism does not factor into my fantasy football decisions.

Trying to see if your avatar`s folded arms would rev up and crank me :smash:

i guess that worked ..

you have all my respect and fear :behindsofa:

actually everyone of you picks twice before i do so what are you leaving me

Morris i guess :noidea:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you did a whole post centered around usage percentages around last may - early june.

it was a very nice post, if I remember correctly.

And BTW - I won't be taking Foster in the 1st round in any drafts this year!
HOU could have at least had the courtesy to put him away wet after riding him so hard.
Dude will be injured somewhere along the road this season. Or at the least, he'll try to play through multiple nagging injuries and be mostly in effective in a weak offense. that defense won't rebound if they have to play 50 minutes every week. no one can be on the field that long and still be good.

sorry for the rough judgement on your team Barilko, but I just don't see good things happening for Foster anymore, I'd rather have Gore, especially since you can get Gore 2-4 rounds later

All cool there Monkey and unfortunately should be deadly accurate

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a $ league draft last night and we drew picks right before. Of course, I got the 12th pick there too, and I hate my draft. Maybe it is because the top 2 guys on my board and first 2 picks were both Cowboys, but it was really brutal. I think the worst part of picking 12th is that the best players available in rounds 3 and 4 are not any better than the players available in rounds 5 and 6. I found it very difficult to get a good value.

Somehow, I can't see Sunday's draft being any easier/better.

My 3 leagues this year:

Drafting 12, 12 and 13 out of 14. Only 1 of these was actually "earned"

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a $ league draft last night and we drew picks right before. Of course, I got the 12th pick there too, and I hate my draft. Maybe it is because the top 2 guys on my board and first 2 picks were both Cowboys, but it was really brutal. I think the worst part of picking 12th is that the best players available in rounds 3 and 4 are not any better than the players available in rounds 5 and 6. I found it very difficult to get a good value.

My 3 leagues this year:

I have a feeling that when the dust is settled you'll have very good teams in all your leagues - you'll either make great trades, a key waiver pickup, or the guys you feel sort of hohum on will come through. ....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that when the dust is settled you'll have very good teams in all your leagues - you'll either make great trades, a key waiver pickup, or the guys you feel sort of hohum on will come through. ....

I certainly hope so. I honestly can't remember a time where I have liked my draft less the day after it was over. There are always chances to improve along the way. Thanks for the encouragement!

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for tomorrow!! Wish i didnt have 2nd pick tho. Bariko would u dare 2 share who your taking?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My 3 leagues this year:

GO DEZ AND MURRAY! !! "HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS? !?!"

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My 3 leagues this year:

i dont get the fantasy gods

that doesnt sound right....

if anyone can still pull it off Tlance can

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for tomorrow!! Wish i didnt have 2nd pick tho. Bariko would u dare 2 share who your taking?

well tell me who you like at 2 and maybe i let it go and make a new friend

hey can we trade guys

Treff seriously can i say give my 1 and 24 to ram for his 2 and 23 Wil Tref can I can I

either way i still get Ball:yahoo:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Draft picks is not allowed, soon as the Draft is over you can trade anyone you like. A somewhat gray area trade happened on Draft night the first year, with a couple owners doing a deal that while it wasn't straight up draft picks, it was basically the same thing, didn't go over very well with more than a few owners.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Draft picks is not allowed, soon as the Draft is over you can trade anyone you like. A somewhat gray area trade happened on Draft night the first year, with a couple owners doing a deal that while it wasn't straight up draft picks, it was basically the same thing, didn't go over very well with more than a few owners.

well i wouldnt hide it it could be done if he picked his guy at 1 and I at 2 but you know that

just easier to take whats left at 2

obviously i cant choose between my top 2

didn't go over very well with more than a few owners.

and with that said it will never be raised by me again Thanks Treff

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey gang Chef posted this

Originally Posted by Chef99 View Post
Ok boys, what say we make things interesting?

My proposal:

The owner with the worst record/place in the standings has to use an avatar of the league champion's choosing for one year.

Not only that, once a week, for one year, the loser must post this statement: "(insert champ's name here) is the greatest Fantasy Football player I have ever been privileged to play with. I am in awe of his knowledge and prowess, and hope that one day I can become worthy of his greatness".

Ok, we can work on the statement if you like.

So...who's in???

Do you have the balls???

Im game are the A leaguers game

can't you see me with a Skull

or better Yet Treff in a Habs sweater

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An idea a wouldn't be opposed to, but the poor souls who end up on the bottom of A league already have a "punishment", a minimum one year, possible life sentence to the B league.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An idea a wouldn't be opposed to, but the poor souls who end up on the bottom of A league already have a "punishment", a minimum one year, possible life sentence to the B league.

agreed that they are already being punished, so makes more sense to do it in the B-league. But there could be something we could do for the lowest A team that stays in A.......

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed that they are already being punished, so makes more sense to do it in the B-league. But there could be something we could do for the lowest A team that stays in A.......

Call me a rebel - - I'm keeping my avatar - - like it too much. Find something else if it is done.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey gang Chef posted this

Originally Posted by Chef99 View Post
Ok boys, what say we make things interesting?

My proposal:

The owner with the worst record/place in the standings has to use an avatar of the league champion's choosing for one year.

Not only that, once a week, for one year, the loser must post this statement: "(insert champ's name here) is the greatest Fantasy Football player I have ever been privileged to play with. I am in awe of his knowledge and prowess, and hope that one day I can become worthy of his greatness".

Ok, we can work on the statement if you like.

So...who's in???

Do you have the balls???

Im game are the A leaguers game

can't you see me with a Skull

or better Yet Treff in a Habs sweater

Well we already had something like the statement before and it didn't work out so good................bu I'm for whatever if we want to do that................would have to do it before the draft though.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My 3 leagues this year:

Can't be so bad as not to post it T....................I'll post my money league team after I draft it just to give you guys a laugh; you know, the one where I keep Foster and Martin AND don't have a 6th or 7th round pick..........that's gonna be one ugly team!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha! You buncha stuffed shirts should be begging to be...a Barbarian! :pound::pound::pound: