• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft recap:

Debated heavily taking Henry in 1st round, went WR instead
Debated heavily taking Pacheco in 2nd round, went WR instead
Debated heavily between Hurts, Mahomes, and LJax, went Hurts
Debated heavily taking Kamara, went TE instead

Round 5 before I took my first RB in a standard scoring league, I didn't plan on that happening...wish I would've waited at QB and TE seeing some of the value that fell to that rd 6-10 range. Rattled off 3 straight RBs here with BRob, Mostert, Ford - I like their projected workloads coming into the season, we'll see if they get the touches I think they will

Did not like seeing Hubbard and Spears go after I took Ford, as I was planning to go RB 4 in a row but was absolutely floored seeing Engram still out there and 9 other TEs already off the board. So I guess I'll be carrying 2 TEs this year

Hollywood Brown, Antonio Gibson, BThomasJr, and Ray Davis round out my bench guys - good chance none of these guys see my lineup before they get cycled out for the flavor of the week

Good luck everyone!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft recap:

Debated heavily taking Henry in 1st round, went WR instead
Debated heavily taking Pacheco in 2nd round, went WR instead
Debated heavily between Hurts, Mahomes, and LJax, went Hurts
Debated heavily taking Kamara, went TE instead

Round 5 before I took my first RB in a standard scoring league, I didn't plan on that happening...wish I would've waited at QB and TE seeing some of the value that fell to that rd 6-10 range. Rattled off 3 straight RBs here with BRob, Mostert, Ford - I like their projected workloads coming into the season, we'll see if they get the touches I think they will

Did not like seeing Hubbard and Spears go after I took Ford, as I was planning to go RB 4 in a row but was absolutely floored seeing Engram still out there and 9 other TEs already off the board. So I guess I'll be carrying 2 TEs this year

Hollywood Brown, Antonio Gibson, BThomasJr, and Ray Davis round out my bench guys - good chance none of these guys see my lineup before they get cycled out for the flavor of the week

Good luck everyone!
Yeah I had Engram in Que and when I saw that you already had a TE I figured he was mine! You rat.....................lol.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I had Engram in Que and when I saw that you already had a TE I figured he was mine! You rat.....................lol.

12th most targets overall last season, that was just too much volume/opportunity to pass on in round 8

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this year the strategy is really varied (for a standard scoring league) compared to the past. Be interesting to see how this plays out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this year the strategy is really varied (for a standard scoring league) compared to the past. Be interesting to see how this plays out.

I didn't worry about what the rest did. Just ran my own race and led to me being the most satisfied i been with a draft in years.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey y'all been traveling for work and much busier than i hoped to be. no I gotta few interested parties for my lopsided ass roster but may need another day or two to really dig in.

but will be looking to make some deals lol

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two and a half hours to go, my fellow Barbarians.

giphy - 2024-08-28T170339.187.gif

:) :) :)