• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ESPN needs to get the schedule right or we should consider switching to a site that does it right. For years now the commish has had to go through the entire schedule and edit the match ups by hand for the entire year and that's a huge pain in thee ass and you got to be careful not to screw it up on top of that. Be sure to check that the schedule has the right number of weeks @femurov, I had to fix that for the Barbarian league when I did the schedule
Pretty sure we do have the number of weeks right. I think we did that and thought all was well and didn't realize we needed to go the extra mile. That's one of the main reasons for the confusion, I believe. At least, that is what I am going to blame it on.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure we do have the number of weeks right. I think we did that and thought all was well and didn't realize we needed to go the extra mile. That's one of the main reasons for the confusion, I believe. At least, that is what I am going to blame it on.

Count Me In Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no blame here and whatever we have to do with the schedule is fine with me

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conner is a giant TD vulture but I took advantage in one league for sure!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conner is a giant TD vulture but I took advantage in one league for sure!

I haven't watched a ton of Cards but from what little I've seen, Edmonds/Conner compliment each other very well. Edmonds isn't great at grinding when the defense is prepared for a rushing play, and that's one of Conner's strengths. Edmonds has a lot more pop, but sometimes you need what's there vs trying for more.

Cards have a lead, Conner is getting some carries and grinding the clock.
Cards from behind, Conner only playing the short yardage role, Edmonds will get the rest.

I had last night's game script backwards, didn't think Packers D would shut down Kyler in Zona and also have a lead so they could grind the clock with Dillon and Jones.

Fun times for the Cheeseheads, seeing this strong defense and run game support Rodgers in his elderly condition LOL

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched a ton of Cards but from what little I've seen, Edmonds/Conner compliment each other very well. Edmonds isn't great at grinding when the defense is prepared for a rushing play, and that's one of Conner's strengths. Edmonds has a lot more pop, but sometimes you need what's there vs trying for more.

Cards have a lead, Conner is getting some carries and grinding the clock.
Cards from behind, Conner only playing the short yardage role, Edmonds will get the rest.

I had last night's game script backwards, didn't think Packers D would shut down Kyler in Zona and also have a lead so they could grind the clock with Dillon and Jones.

Fun times for the Cheeseheads, seeing this strong defense and run game support Rodgers in his elderly condition LOL
Rodgers impressed me on the third down after the delay penalty. He really went for the TD against 4 Cards defenders.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers impressed me on the third down after the delay penalty. He really went for the TD against 4 Cards defenders.

Good performance by him with limited weapons after a slow start to the night for both teams

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4th and goal near the end, on one hand I was praying Dillon didn’t get it (on my bench), but the other hand, I just don’t get why they wouldn’t let him plunge in for a yard his giant frame would get.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th and goal near the end, on one hand I was praying Dillon didn’t get it (on my bench), but the other hand, I just don’t get why they wouldn’t let him plunge in for a yard his giant frame would get.
yeah not using Dillon at all on those was confusing but ML talking about how Arizona loaded up when Dillon came in. With that said, Dillon almost always got extra yards after contact. I would have at minimum used him for a PA pass rather than Jones just for a different look.

With that said, how in the hell did they overturn the second Jones "TD"? I didnt see anything close to inconclusive evidence