• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why targets don’t matter…

Last four games: 13 catches on 38 targets, for 101 yards.

Yes, I tried out Robby Anderson this week. That was fun.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why targets don’t matter…

Last four games: 13 catches on 38 targets, for 101 yards.

Yes, I tried out Robby Anderson this week. That was fun.
Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My streak continues. 8 straight weeke where i have yet to get any of my firsr option waiver claims.

This may be my last season in this league.

Anyways Burrow is available for RB

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i was gonna comment on how the 3-4 teams in BATG are getting beat up in points against...

...then i saw @FaCe-LeE-uS points against. Wow.
:scared::sorry::omg::deadhorse::brick:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i was gonna comment on how the 3-4 teams in BATG are getting beat up in points against...

...then i saw @FaCe-LeE-uS points against. Wow.
:scared::sorry::omg::deadhorse::brick:
It’s like laying on the tracks and having a 10 mile long train run over you.

But to be fair I have played Sam 3 times already… weeks 1, 4 & 7. Pretty sure our schedule is broken

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s like laying on the tracks and having a 10 mile long train run over you.

But to be fair I have played Sam 3 times already… weeks 1, 4 & 7. Pretty sure our schedule is broken
Sams teams quite good that not really fair..

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem
@SmokingMonkey
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Ram Tough
@Sam Sportboy
@SteelersPride
@MilkSpiller22
@Yellow Fuzzies
@TKOSpikes
@SoShady
@ehb5

So, after further review, this schedule ordeal is not going to be anywhere near as easy a fix as I thought. Even if I was able to plug in the first 6 weeks and randomize the rest, there are a few teams that have played each other twice who were outside of their division, so it ruins everything anyway. Quickest and easiest way to fix it is to just randomize a whole new schedule and plug it in. This could greatly affect the standings, as you may have guessed, depending on matchups. Another way which may work (I haven't finished going through everything, so I honestly don't know how much of a PITA this would be) would be to realign the divisions.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause. The schedule should have been done at the beginning of the season and Tru, Monkey, and I all thought someone else had done it and it wasn't until last week when one of us figured out that we didn't. I also apologize for putting this off for so long this week, but it became more of a chore than I thought and my free time has been dwindling.

I will also say that I am not 100% that there is not an easier fix than the ways that I brought up. I honestly don't have a lot of experience in schedule making and there may be another way to go about this. If someone wants to go through and investigate that, I would be happy to give you either commish access or league access if someone from the B league wants to explore it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem
@SmokingMonkey
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Ram Tough
@Sam Sportboy
@SteelersPride
@MilkSpiller22
@Yellow Fuzzies
@TKOSpikes
@SoShady
@ehb5

So, after further review, this schedule ordeal is not going to be anywhere near as easy a fix as I thought. Even if I was able to plug in the first 6 weeks and randomize the rest, there are a few teams that have played each other twice who were outside of their division, so it ruins everything anyway. Quickest and easiest way to fix it is to just randomize a whole new schedule and plug it in. This could greatly affect the standings, as you may have guessed, depending on matchups. Another way which may work (I haven't finished going through everything, so I honestly don't know how much of a PITA this would be) would be to realign the divisions.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause. The schedule should have been done at the beginning of the season and Tru, Monkey, and I all thought someone else had done it and it wasn't until last week when one of us figured out that we didn't. I also apologize for putting this off for so long this week, but it became more of a chore than I thought and my free time has been dwindling.

I will also say that I am not 100% that there is not an easier fix than the ways that I brought up. I honestly don't have a lot of experience in schedule making and there may be another way to go about this. If someone wants to go through and investigate that, I would be happy to give you either commish access or league access if someone from the B league wants to explore it.

I certainly didn’t notice, so I will refrain from passing judgement on those of you who stepped up in the first place.

I am good with whatever happens, however it happens.

Schedule gods are never not crazy anyway.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem
@SmokingMonkey
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Ram Tough
@Sam Sportboy
@SteelersPride
@MilkSpiller22
@Yellow Fuzzies
@TKOSpikes
@SoShady
@ehb5

I honestly dont care about schedules at all in fantasy... if your team is a good team, it should win more, and if you are bad you should lose more...

if schedule is such a problem then we can change how the last playoff team makes it to the playoffs... the last playoff spot goes to either the points leader or the breakdown leader of all non division winners...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look it may put me at the bottom of things. But im ok randomizing and letting it fall where it may. Its what should of happened in the first place. We all
Missed it, things happen. Guys like @FaCe-LeE-uS have played @Sam Sportboy three times and are cellar dwellers…. Sams team is good regardless but it likely changes faces’. Im in the playoffs as of now so if it stats as is im happy too. But i guess imho the schedule as it stands now was a mistake. This is not a money league, so just re randomize, let the chips fall and lets move one.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@femurov

I'd be in favor of plugging in the new schedule, for obvious reasons lol. But since it is supposed to be done every year I don't see why not.

I'm only 7th in points scored so it really shouldn't "vault" me up the rankings very far. At least I wouldn't expect it to since I'm only averaging 104pts per week. Might impact others more than me. Would have to wait & see since Sam isn't in my division so it could make an impact. But again, probably not by much.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem
@SmokingMonkey
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Ram Tough
@Sam Sportboy
@SteelersPride
@MilkSpiller22
@Yellow Fuzzies
@TKOSpikes
@SoShady
@ehb5

Yeah ESPN needs to get the schedule right or we should consider switching to a site that does it right. For years now the commish has had to go through the entire schedule and edit the match ups by hand for the entire year and that's a huge pain in thee ass and you got to be careful not to screw it up on top of that. Be sure to check that the schedule has the right number of weeks @femurov, I had to fix that for the Barbarian league when I did the schedule

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ESPN needs to get the schedule right or we should consider switching to a site that does it right. For years now the commish has had to go through the entire schedule and edit the match ups by hand for the entire year and that's a huge pain in thee ass and you got to be careful not to screw it up on top of that. Be sure to check that the schedule has the right number of weeks @femurov, I had to fix that for the Barbarian league when I did the schedule
Tell me about it... I'm commish in a money league and I do it every year by creating a fake league and assign the member names by order of their draft position (team 1 - drafter 1), and then manually transfer their schedule that is created... It is indeed a pain but at least its randomized

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately Fantrax has the same thing. I have to set the schedule in D2 every year. D1 playing everybody once is the way Fantrax sets it up.