• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was there ever an oblivion vote for anyone? I don't recall...;)

Are you asking if anyone has ever been voted to oblivion?

If so, yes. We have had a couple less active owners over the years who have faced oblivion. Not setting those lineups is going to get you obliviated every time. I think we had one other owner who was tanking in D1 and being an ass about it. That caused bad blood and he was also voted out of all MBBRL leagues.

And while it certainly could happen if somebody was consistently finishing last place, my position and the position shared by many is that I am not going to vote a good member out because they had 1 bad season.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you asking if anyone has ever been voted to oblivion?

If so, yes. We have had a couple less active owners over the years who have faced oblivion. Not setting those lineups is going to get you obliviated every time. I think we had one other owner who was tanking in D1 and being an ass about it. That caused bad blood and he was also voted out of all MBBRL leagues.

And while it certainly could happen if somebody was consistently finishing last place, my position and the position shared by many is that I am not going to vote a good member out because they had 1 bad season.

That's all good, T. Please refresh my memory on what teams were banished.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all good, T. Please refresh my memory on what teams were banished.

Microwahevo, Foot and there were at least 1 or 2 more the first couple years we were on SportsHoopla. Got a couple duds in those early years.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, time to get MBBRL main leagues going again. Please post nominations here in this thread, but keep all the voting to the PM thread.

In order to be part of the vote, nominees need to be officially nominated and seconded by a current MBBRL member. They also need to post their member profile in that thread.

Only 1 team will be moving up to KOTF this year. @femurov gets that honor as last year’s champ from BATG. @TREFF was 1st in power rank, 1st in total points and the only other team over the 32.5 power threshold. Since he renounced his spot, femur will be making the move alone and @SoShady retains his spot.

Next year’s A league will be:

@MilkSpiller22- defending champ
@TKOSpikes
@tlance
@Yellow Fuzzies
@ehb5
@Sam Sportboy
@SteelersPride
@Ram Tough
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@Barilko
@SoShady -
@femurov -

B league members:

@bksballer89
@broncosmitty
@Trudem
@obxyankeefan
@Chef99
@jwolt92
@Stomp
@SmokingMonkey
@HaroldSeattle

Which leaves us with 3 spots to fill. Thankfully we have some really good candidates out there. Taking nominations now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except he cant be if im correct as he wont come on the Hoop or at least that is my understanding

Yeah. I am with you there.

If he is here and active on the boards he is a great candidate. But he has to be here.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Lamarvelous has already written his profile and been officially nominated.

@Payton has written his profile. Not sure whether he has been officially nominated or not, but I would like to nominate him now.

I would also like to nominate @Shanemansj13

Three beautiful candidates. I have nothing to add.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool! What am I being nominated for? :D

You are in suicide already.

You are being nominated for the main league. Standard non-PPR scoring, but what makes this league unique is that at the end of every season, the top 1-4 teams from the B league move up, and the bottom 1-4 from A get demoted. The number of teams moving depends on relative performance between the 2 leagues.