• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McNabb Comments

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
epic , file a report , file a report

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Griffin III brainwashed? That's hard to imagine - ESPN

ode to the stupidity of DMAC

why would RG3 want advice from DMAC considering his pathetic attitude in DC ? out of shape , wouldnt take coaching , didnt know the plays , refused a wrist band because of his "image " .

so what does DMAC offer again ? :wtf2:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe that McNabb would actually claim that the team contacted him to have him get in touch with RG3. There is no way in hell that would ever happen. Dude has done lost all his marbles.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was painful to listen to, but I get his point, and he's right. I'm not sure by it took some people so long to realize McNabb is a bum.

Yeah, he doesn't have many marbles left, but his marbles just smashed McNabbs marbles.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNobbslobers worst nightmare

RG3 wins a Superbowl in DC on his rookie contract with the Shanahans at the helm.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb is another guy who thinks people care about race.

1) Shanahan wouldn't have brought you here if he cared you were black.

2) Shanahan wanted you to wear a wrist band because you have been in the league for a decade and this was a totally new offense for you...a complex offense.

3) You were ousted because you sucked.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb is another guy who thinks people care about race.

1) Shanahan wouldn't have brought you here if he cared you were black.

2) Shanahan wanted you to wear a wrist band because you have been in the league for a decade and this was a totally new offense for you...a complex offense.

3) You were ousted because you sucked.

the cost of rush limbaugh's comments are still holding true . to me the biggest fake associated with the nfl today is DMAC

shanahan has had had tension with virtually every qb he has coached from elway to plummer to cutler and now RG3 .

much a dew about nothing :10:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb is a scrub. If he wants to have his voice heard or still be somehow involved in football, there are plenty of other ways to do that. Sounds to me that he thinks he is still that good or was something very very special his entire career..big time ego.

Last edited by a moderator:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never thought i'd utter these words, but TO was right.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame Mc5

In response to RG3 saying he sees no value in meeting with McNabb yesterday, today McNabb said that RG3 has been brainwashed. I have lost all respect for this guy. At one time, I thought he had some class. He needs to find a hole and just go away.

But...trying to get back at the Shananhan's through RG3 is in poor taste.

Mc5 was finished when he was run out of PHI, but the father-son staff in WAS seemingly tried to sabotage the guy by whispering around that he couldn't learn the playbook, etc. BS...like him or not, you don't put up the kind of numbers he did if you can't learn a playbook.

To put it bluntly...I wouldn't trust the Shanahans either if I were RG3.

Why? He's a weasel, back stabber.

Dan Reeves is a really nice man, rarely has a negative word to say about anyone...until you mention Mike Shananhan who worked under him in DEN. On sportstalk radio here in ATL, he spoke more than once very candidly about the DEN situation where Mike went behind his back and sided with Elway on several issues, and in Reeves mind was part of the reason he was fired there.

Watch your back RG3! Mc5 is going about the wrong way, but he is onto something about the Kyle & Mike.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't learn the playbook. And refused to wear a wristband

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest thing to me about what McFabb said was "He doesn't want to mess with me, trust me, I WILL have the last word. I guess I'll never understand what it is that McFabb want's to offer him. So silly.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't learn the playbook. And refused to wear a wristband

Do you really believe that?

No dog in this fight for me, but I find it hard to believe a former ProBowler couldn't pick up the playbook...he was finished as a starting QB...his legs were gone for certain. But I'm clearly jaded on the Shanahans. There are rumblings that he really didn't want RG3 (a so called running QB) and it was a Snyder move to make that deal...Idk about that, but Cousins was picked very high.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But...trying to get back at the Shananhan's through RG3 is in poor taste.

Mc5 was finished when he was run out of PHI, but the father-son staff in WAS seemingly tried to sabotage the guy by whispering around that he couldn't learn the playbook, etc. BS...like him or not, you don't put up the kind of numbers he did if you can't learn a playbook.

To put it bluntly...I wouldn't trust the Shanahans either if I were RG3.

Why? He's a weasel, back stabber.

Dan Reeves is a really nice man, rarely has a negative word to say about anyone...until you mention Mike Shananhan who worked under him in DEN. On sportstalk radio here in ATL, he spoke more than once very candidly about the DEN situation where Mike went behind his back and sided with Elway on several issues, and in Reeves mind was part of the reason he was fired there.

Watch your back RG3! Mc5 is going about the wrong way, but he is onto something about the Kyle & Mike.

stop reading the national press . all of us on the espn boards posted numerous links about DMAC and his failures to be in shape , work on foot spacing , and learning the playbook . shoot we had film breakdowns

and DMAC proved in minn . that what was being said was true

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really believe that?

No dog in this fight for me, but I find it hard to believe a former ProBowler couldn't pick up the playbook...he was finished as a starting QB...his legs were gone for certain. But I'm clearly jaded on the Shanahans. There are rumblings that he really didn't want RG3 (a so called running QB) and it was a Snyder move to make that deal...Idk about that, but Cousins was picked very high.

Yeah, I do. He was in the same system for his whole career. He didn't immediately have success in that system either. When he came here, he was having the same issues. And complained that they were making him learn their offense rather than let him do what he always did with the Eagles.

He was a whiner here, didn't want to do what the coaches wanted him to do. They clashed from the outset.

Rumblings that they didn't want RG3? That's hysterical.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop reading the national press . all of us on the espn boards posted numerous links about DMAC and his failures to be in shape , work on foot spacing , and learning the playbook . shoot we had film breakdowns

and DMAC proved in minn . that what was being said was true

Hey, no pushback from me to you everyday Skins fans, but Andy Reid knew Mc5 was finished...and yes it was proven to be true.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Cooley who was in the huddle with him he says McNabb refuse to wear a wrist band even though he couldn't remember plays for the risk of appearing dumb. He was all about himself and he still is. Somebody tell me what RG3 would gain in talking to this guy and Maybe I'll understand the benefit. Right now I don't see any reason for a sit down