• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Player Profiles

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name: Thomas James

Fantasy Screen Name: Nosferatu

Why that name? I love horror movies and it's the first one, 1922... In 1995 I couldn't decide what my fantasy name should be, my third year I settled on Nosferatu, the first two years I was Bleeding Toomer and then Lactating Farmgirls.

City and State of Residence: San Antonio Texas

Time Zone: Central

Married or Single: Single

Children: I've raised six children in my life, none of them mine, I was told I have a child living in Virginia but I honestly don't know.

Occupation (If retired, list your occupation prior to retirement also): Healthcare

Work hours: Varies

When do you post to SportsHoopla: All day, everyday...

What SportsHoopla boards are you active on? Mock Drafts and just about anywhere I can mess with people. Some of these bastards on the hoop really need to stop taking themselves so seriously...

Who is your favorite NFL team (if you have one)?
Minnesota Vikings

How long have you been playing fantasy football? 24 years

Why did you start playing fantasy football? I'm the most competitive person you'll ever meet.

What brought you to the MBBRL? Ummm, I invited myself it appears...

How many MBBRL football leagues are you a member of? Okay, maybe this was a mistake.

How many other fantasy football leagues are you typically in? Back in the early 2000's I did 12 - 15 leagues a year, last year I did one.

How many leagues did you make the playoffs in and how many did you win? I have won too many to remember, not being an ass I just have, it's better to be lucky than good.

What’s your favorite thing about fantasy football? Competing

On a scale of 1 to 10, rate your ability to talk smack on the message boards?
Ability? 10, but I don't talk shit, winning is the best way to smack talk!

What do you consider your strongest fantasy football attribute? Never drafting a QB to soon.

What do you consider your weakest fantasy football attribute? Thinking receivers can carry me to the title.

What one fantasy player pissed you off the most with their performance last year and it makes you think twice about owning them this year? Devonta Freeman

Who is the greatest fantasy football player of all time?
Marvin Harrison

Tell us one funny/amazing/horrible story involving your fantasy football career:
I once lost in a game to go to the Championship because a player who I will not name recovered a fumble in the end zone, I lost by 3...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what we thought in 1998... Part of my soul died on that crisp January 1999 day!
How about when Favre three that glorious INT to the Saints?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name: Thomas James

Children: I've raised six children in my life, none of them mine, I was told I have a child living in Virginia but I honestly don't know.

I read that as Thomas Jane at first. One of the most underrated actors out there.

Dad I moved to Michigan and mom still wants her child support.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about when Favre three that glorious INT to the Saints?

We lost because the previous play we got called for too many men in the huddle, if that didn't happen we run the ball and Longwell kicks the game winner.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost because the previous play we got called for too many men in the huddle, if that didn't happen we run the ball and Longwell kicks the game winner.
After years of Favre throwing soul crushing playoff INTs I thought it was poetic justice that it happened to someone else

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure if you want to get under a Vikings fan's skin you don't need to say anything other than . . . Gary Anderson

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure if you want to get under a Vikings fan's skin you don't need to say anything other than . . . Gary Anderson
That’s too easy...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't blame Anderson at all, the blame is all on Denny Green!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or remind them how every other team in the division has Atleast 4 NFL Championships.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name: Alex- but I answer to anything even what Treff calls me "that asshole that's in my league and drives me crazy"

Fantasy Screen Name: Milkspiller 22

Why that name? milkspiller 21 was taken... seriously, I wasn't happy with My CBS names(Yanksfan92 nor Miamivice21(this was an alt, although most knew it was me I wanted to have a total opposite name)) and when I came to the hoop I made a comment to myself about crying over spilt milk... Not sure what I meant by it... Really just a Random name... the 22 is even more random...

City and State of Residence: Queens, NY

Time Zone: Eastern

Married or Single: single

Children: 2 nephews and 2 nieces from the ages of 2-5 if that counts

Occupation (If retired, list your occupation prior to retirement also): Statistical analyst for the state... I try not to tell people what department since I get annoying responses...

Work hours:Weekdays 8:30 – 4:30,

When do you post to SportsHoopla: Desk job, so I can post at work, and that's where I do most of my posting... I will also post when I am home, but I am much more active during work hours...

What SportsHoopla boards are you active on? active on both fantasy boards and the mock draft board... I will branch out when there are conversations I am interested in..

How long have you been playing fantasy football? 13 or so years. The first year I was a co-owner with my friend

Why did you start playing fantasy football? never wanted to do fantasy football, but my friend needed a co-owner and I don't say no to things like this... that league was ok, but the next year I did a semester abroad in wales and lost my spot co-owning with my friend, was upset I was no longer doing a league so the next year I got into 2 money leagues that I am still in now...

What brought you to the MBBRL? When CBS went down, I needed a place to write down my ideas(whether people listened or not) I guess someone liked what I was writing because I was asked to join MBBRL... almost didn't join because I was in western Canada during the draft, but I was told that auto-drafting was fine, they just needed members... Luckily I didn't really use autodraft that much that year...

How many MBBRL football leagues are you a member of? I am in all, the 2 dynasties, coma, Suicide A'league, Bust league...

How many other fantasy football leagues were you in this year? Besides for the MBBRL leagues I am in 2 money leagues...

How many leagues did you make the playoffs in and how many did you win? I won in dynasty A this year... and I had the best team in one of my money leagues(won money for most points and best record) but got beat in the semi finals of the playoffs...

What’s your favorite thing about fantasy football? Draft day and draft prep is my favorite thing in all fantasy... I am also a HUGE fan of theoretical fantasy(unfortunately nobody else is)
What do you consider your strongest fantasy football attribute? Still learning, but I think I am a pretty good drafter with a pretty good draft strategy...

What do you consider your weakest fantasy football attribute? I hold onto players for too long... I get very stubborn with who to keep... I also find myself playing differently depending on where I am in the standings... If I am doing well, I will often not be aggressive on the waiver wire, and will care WAY too much about the playoff weeks...

What other MBBRL member do you think is the best message poster? I would say my favorites are Bandit with his MBBRL recaps, Joe/obxyankee with his crazy numbers, and Chef when he gives me cake and tries to sell me on a trade(I miss those, please do them again)
What one fantasy player that is still active would you absolutely not own under any circumstances next year? None, I have learned that fantasy football is as much to do with opportunity and surrounding talent than it does the actual players talent... so there is no player I am afraid of as long as they are in the right situation...
Who is the greatest fantasy football player of all time? I am always partial to receiving backs, so LT is the greatest... But for most of my fantasy days it was Arian Foster...
@HaroldSeattle
Can you please edit this and in my biggest fantasy flaw section add always looks to change rules!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'
Not kidding around, I think Milk is telling the truth. he is a tinkerer and at times that can present problems. At other times his tinkering with a rule book makes it better.

No. My real problem is that I don’t edit myself. I just say what’s in my head. And sometimes(always, but I am optimistic) it can get annoying.

But yea you are right too!!