• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL C league??

Should there be a C league

• Total voters

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
et al
As one voice representing the MBBRL, may I refer your thoughts to the thread:

I'm hoping that by reviewing the MBBRL charter bylaws, Treff can return, even though that seems like a long shot now.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not making every effort to fill a complete line up

at the time it let to further questions about dropping a good player to be sure you have a a starting 9

I honestly would need to go back to find it

Yet the point at the time was those situations never used to happen

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not making every effort to fill a complete line up

at the time it let to further questions about dropping a good player to be sure you have a a starting 9

I honestly would need to go back to find it

Yet the point at the time was those situations never used to happen

Understandable. I probably just missed out on the topic when it was brought up. I was just making sure it was nothing I did wrong as I feel like my lineup decisions were never really questionable. I just had a lot of bad luck when it came to who should I start at WR2 or Flex.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable. I probably just missed out on the topic when it was brought up. I was just making sure it was nothing I did wrong as I feel like my lineup decisions were never really questionable. I just had a lot of bad luck when it came to who should I start at WR2 or Flex.
Certainly not you

Part of the reason I hate posting some stuff is the wrong people sometimes feel targeted

after all I see most popular member right under your picture

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly not you

Part of the reason I hate posting some stuff is the wrong people sometimes feel targeted

after all I see most popular member right under your picture

Like people gripping about oblivion last year, which didn't really have a vote. I skated bye.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is all this drama @MilkSpiller22 fault :noidea:

Come on guys you have a amazing league set up, a very active site, great members and most of all a interest from many more people to join. Knowing that you got people lining up to join a great structured league is pat on the back for all your hard work. This is a good problem to have. I see it as you can easily field the required amount of new members for the C league and that league is like their hazing period. You get to know them better, you talk shit to them, and best of all you see if they are worthy of being part of the league. Say 3 fail your standards then you replace the 3 next year. Some will stay on academic probation in the C league, some will be moved up to the college level B league in hopes of making the Pros in A league. Talk it over between you guys and remember the founding fathers should have the majority of the say in the matter. Respect should be given to those who built the league, but also the OGs should give some respect back. It's a great league and my hats off to what you guys have accomplished. I just wish I new about this league a few years ago.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i want to hear about this. I believe this is the 3rd year playing with shady and never had an issue with him.

I wasn't aware that I had made any ripples with my decision. As no one really said much about it and no one even sent me a private message about my choice. I ended up losing to Harold by 1.9 points when I didn't pickup a defense for that game. I had 6 players on bye week DJ, Blount, Lewis, Alshon, Hopkins and Eifert. That was my entire bench. I wasn't cutting any stud for a defense. That's not the way I planned it going into the season. As I had drafted K Allen and E Decker who were lost for the season. As I made trades Hopkins and WW adds Eifert it became more of an issue with bye weeks. In the end it didn't effect much as Harold lost in the 1st round of the playoffs and I made the championship game. But I apologize if I caused some private drama that I was not aware of.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't aware that I had made and ripples with my decision. As no one really said much about it and no one even sent me a private message about my choice. I ended up losing to Harold by 1.9 points when I didn't pickup a defense for that game. I had 6 players on bye week DJ, Blount, Lewis, Alshon, Hopkins and Eifert. That was my entire bench. I wasn't cutting any stud for a defense. That's not the way I planned it going into the season. As I had drafted K Allen and E Decker who were lost for the season. As I made trades Hopkins and WW adds Eifert it became more of an issue. In the end it didn't effect much as Harold lost in the 1st round of the playoffs and I made the championship game. But I apologize if I caused some private drama that I was not aware of.

Yeah I had no idea about it until earlier today. Considering your situation, I likely would have made the same decision as you did. No big deal to me.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't know BK. I don't have much respect for that type of act. Putting his decision to quit at my feet when he didn't say anything at the time. If it was such a issue it should have been addressed then.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow didn't see the commissioners post about calling me a Milkspiller before I posted a few posts ago. Those are fighting words where I come from. Milk and I are complete opposites. I never voted because I can read it's for league members. Second even if the majority supported the expansion you guys have more that needs to be worked out. TLance was just gauging interest and I am sure didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. However maybe that's what needed to happen to get the league talking and on the same page. I'll stop posting because I don't want to be a distraction. For the record if any of you assholes calls me Milk again I will kick you in your ovaries.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow didn't see the commissioners post about calling me a Milkspiller before I posted a few posts ago. Those are fighting words where I come from. Milk and I are complete opposites. I never voted because I can read it's for league members. Second even if the majority supported the expansion you guys have more that needs to be worked out. TLance was just gauging interest and I am sure didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. However maybe that's what needed to happen to get the league talking and on the same page. I'll stop posting because I don't want to be a distraction. For the record if any of you assholes calls me Milk again I will kick you in your ovaries.
Leche

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys,

I said this before and will say it again.

The currently vote is irrelevant. All it shows is that enough people are in favor of the idea of a C league that we can think about people.

Right now, we have plenty of people who have expressed interest. We need to take some time (perhaps a couple months) to vet the candidates and find the best of the best. Once we determine that we have enough high quality people and have given others a chance to get to know them, we should reopen a new poll.

A lot of the misunderstanding on this thread took place because we have really rushed this vote process. This is an important decision, so let's take our time to figure it out. We really don't have to commit to anything until like June or July. No need to rush into a vote now.

For the candidates, the best thing you guys an do between now and the time we vote is to be active on the MBBRL threads and the FF threads in general. That will prove your value to many of the established league vets.

Or I can just show you my championship trophy from Nos' league :heh::pound:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You did not stir anything up.

We clearly have a lot of matters to hash out, before we are ready to think about creating another league. I Encourage you and the other guys from the mock draft thread to participate in the FF boards from time to time. I also think that many from here would enjoy the mock drafts.

Don't be a stranger Ritz!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leche

22105713.jpg

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm with you Brother. I spend tons of time with my Buds on the mock board, the only reason I voted was because I was invited and tagged to go to the site voting on adding a league...so I thought, yeah, sure, seams like a lot of good guys. Then I read the rant by the commish, which took less time than reading book 5 of Game of Thrones. I'll pass on any future nominations, it's nice to take your league serious, but that's just ridiculous. I'll stick with my mock friends, thanks

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm with you Brother. I spend tons of time with my Buds on the mock board, the only reason I voted was because I was invited and tagged to go to the site voting on adding a league...so I thought, yeah, sure, seams like a lot of good guys. Then I read the rant by the commish, which took less time than reading book 5 of Game of Thrones. I'll pass on any future nominations, it's nice to take your league serious, but that's just ridiculous. I'll stick with my mock friends, thanks

I'm a good guy

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... am I in or what?

:D