• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you believe someone me offered Asiata straight up for Lacy this week? I guess he was looking to buy low and sell high.

I wonder if that was the same guy that offered me Asiata and something for Brandon Marshall?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing yes. He's looking for someone to panic over a bad start or being dinged up.

I have Asiata in three or four leagues. But I cut a player I didn't want to get him. Before AP was toast.

Now Corduroy,..... I might trade Corduroy for a ham sammich right about now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc we've seen it now in both football and baseball this year. The b-league in baseball added a new owner and he was non existent after awhile. Now we have another new owner in football that hasn't set his lineup in quite awhile. Pardon me if I'm a bit skeptical. That's my take and I stand by it.

Also, I'd rather not have to be back where we are now. I'd prefer we take our time adding a new owner, not just the first person that says "I will". Like chef said, it sounds like it doesn't matter anyway as the A-league is deciding what to do.

I can vouch for myself lol I can post links to any of my 9 leagues (7 $ leagues) if you'd like. As I've said in a couple other threads about this topic, if y'all can't find anyone you know who's interested, I'll take over the team(& prob win the league...lol)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordy was virtually shut down after the first quarter. Damn Vikings can't even lose decently.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing yes. He's looking for someone to panic over a bad start or being dinged up.

funny everybody has jokes, but 1 game putting up points in a blowout from lacy, asiata scored more than his first three games, in 1 game........like i said method to my dealing, but its not really worth it i suppose.

also offered cruz along with asiata, for marshall.......points wise its not a crazy offer.....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny everybody has jokes, but 1 game putting up points in a blowout from lacy, asiata scored more than his first three games, in 1 game........like i said method to my dealing, but its not really worth it i suppose.

also offered cruz along with asiata, for marshall.......points wise its not a crazy offer.....

With that said, offer sent.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG chef did you offer a technical back up rb with an injury history, for a teams #1 wr that had a slow start, insulting!

lol you got me thinking with this one......lemme think about it

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG chef did you offer a technical back up rb with an injury history, for a teams #1 wr that had a slow start, insulting!

lol you got me thinking with this one......lemme think about it

Now, you know I don't mean to be insulting...I thought about throwing in Quick, but then I thought you would REALLY get riled. ;)

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can vouch for myself lol I can post links to any of my 9 leagues (7 $ leagues) if you'd like. As I've said in a couple other threads about this topic, if y'all can't find anyone you know who's interested, I'll take over the team(& prob win the league...lol)

I certainly don't need any links to your leagues(wouldn't use em anyway). I'm sure you are a very good fantasy player. The new player's knowledge isn't a concern of mine. My only concern for the new player is that they stick around. As I've stated before, we had two owners do this now to the B-league.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone care to chime in on potential B league owners in that thread? Two candidates have expressed interest thus far, Breasy and Nosferatu.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know Breasy. Seems like some do, post count scares me.

Nos is as active a poster as you'll find, as knowledgable a-one as you'll find, really doesn't like Ponder, thinks Barry quit, Naimath is overrated, and Sweetness is the Goat. If he needs references, ill vauch for him. Unless that hurts his case.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nos is as active a poster as you'll find, as knowledgable a-one as you'll find, really doesn't like Ponder, thinks Barry quit, Naimath is overrated, and Sweetness is the Goat. If he needs references, ill vauch for him. Unless that hurts his case.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SP, just giving a hard time man. You were kinda dogging Asiata Sunday, remember?

Harold, sent you a counter.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol.. sounds as though you know him well. . And no that doesn't hurt his case at all

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty, I know the trade offer time limit expired... But after yesterdays game I would have rejected it anyways... My fear of Patterson being not included in the offense is too much to take a chance on him...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty, I know the trade offer time limit expired... But after yesterdays game I would have rejected it anyways... My fear of Patterson being not included in the offense is too much to take a chance on him...

Don't blame ya Milk. But I don't think Peterson would have helped to complete passes last night. Christian Ponder is absolute garbage.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.. sounds as though you know him well. . And no that doesn't hurt his case at all

Hahahaha, yeah, I do. Nos and I go way back, years of talking smack AL Central style from our cBS days.(We've played fantasy football, baseball and now hockey over those years as well.) And since our move to The Hoop, Nos has taken Mock Drafts to a new level. Voting has just started for round One of our 1977 baseball draft. Swing by and vote if you get a chance.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAHA, smitty knows me so well...