• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you'd be good for the league.

Chef could use a fellow Vikings fan too....

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone care to chime in on potential B league owners in that thread? Two candidates have expressed interest thus far, Breasy and Nosferatu.

I'm sure Breasy would be a great addition so no hard feelings if i'm passed over.

In all the leagues I am commish of the two things I ask is to not be an ahole and be active, so thats what I try to bring to any league im in.

I've been playing fantasy sports for 20 years now so I guess i'm addicted I have actually played fantasy horse racing, fantasy fishing, heck i'd play fantasy badminton if I could get a league together.

Good luck in your search.

Nos...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Breasy would be a great addition so no hard feelings if i'm passed over.

In all the leagues I am commish of the one thing I ask is to not be an ahole and be active, so thats what I try to bring to any league im in.

I've been playing fantasy sports for 20 years now so I guess i'm addicted I have actually played fantasy horse racing, fantasy fishing, heck i'd play fantasy badminton if I could get a league together.

Good luck in your search.

Nos...

Seems like such a simple request doesn't it? Thanks for throwing your hat in the ring, really is appreciated

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos would be a good pick, I play against him in another league and can confirm that he's good. Oh wait a minute....I just remember two of us on the B league are going to be eliminated, let's find someone less qualified.:whistle:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.. sounds as though you know him well. . And no that doesn't hurt his case at all

I'm in a league with Nos and can vouch for him as well. Breasy seems like a knowledgable guy who would fit in as well, but Shady would be my first choice.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame ya Milk. But I don't think Peterson would have helped to complete passes last night. Christian Ponder is absolute garbage.

God, that was a nightmare to watch. And I had to hear about it all day at work...from @#!#!!#$@ Cowboys fans, no less. :gaah:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, that was a nightmare to watch. And I had to hear about it all day at work...from @#!#!!#$@ Cowboys fans, no less. :gaah:

There's nothing worse than a Cowboy fan with a win streak under his belt. Even if that win streak is one game long. He starts remembering Aikman, Irvin and Dandy Don like it was yesterday.

You have the Lions on schedule two out the next twelve, fear not. Things will get better.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing worse than a Cowboy fan with a win streak under his belt. Even if that win streak is one game long. He starts remembering Aikman, Irvin and Dandy Don like it was yesterday.

You have the Lions on schedule two out the next twelve, fear not. Things will get better.

Hey. .I resemble that remark! :suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey. .I resemble that remark! :suds:

Hahahah. Well, I feel your recent pain. But I don't even have Glory Days to fall back on. One playoff win in my lifetime. My ENTIRE life. Against the Dallas Cowboys of course.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know Breasy. Seems like some do, post count scares me.

Nos is as active a poster as you'll find, as knowledgable a-one as you'll find, really doesn't like Ponder, thinks Barry quit, Naimath is overrated, and Sweetness is the Goat. If he needs references, ill vauch for him. Unless that hurts his case.

Nos is a very active poster and knows his stuff. The biggest thing is Nos IMO would light up this forum, just look at the work he puts into the mock drafts. Where he finds the time is a mystery to me, but he does find the time. Also no worries about him crapping out, that's not happening. The biggest worry is he'll kick our butts.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In actual Glory Days news: my old high school has homecoming tonight. Shooting to extend their nation leading win streak to 62!

J-A-C-K-E-T-S. Jackets. Go Jackets!

(Sorry, had to promote real quick.)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos is a very active poster and knows his stuff. The biggest thing is Nos IMO would light up this forum, just look at the work he puts into the mock drafts. Where he finds the time is a mystery to me, but he does find the time. Also no worries about him crapping out, that's not happening. The biggest worry is he'll kick our butts.

I know where he finds the time. He isn't very well supervised at work! Hahahaha.

Im a postaholic and constantly worry I won't hold up my end of those Mocks. He does the dirty work and Ritz does the PMing:) Wish more guys from here would take part in those, btw.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, where the hell is Foot?

Treff, you think the Beetlejuice thing works with Foot...or will it be more like Candyman?

Let's try it...

Foot!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know where he finds the time. He isn't very well supervised at work! Hahahaha.

Im a postaholic and constantly worry I won't hold up my end of those Mocks. He does the dirty work and Ritz does the PMing:) Wish more guys from here would take part in those, btw.

You and me both brother!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I used to when i was at CBS... But then i stopped... Just didnt like the whole voting aspect and how there was no difinitive answer, only whoever wanted to vote... and people never wanted to vote or vote correctly becuase nobody wanted to look to much into it... I am pretty sure I told nos, to stop asking me at one point at CBS...