• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent Obx a PM. And does anyone know what the punishment is for Milk? Maybe first time is just a warning.

So....in:

Micro
Harold
Smitty
Foot
Chef
Bks
Steelers
SFNL
Milk?
TK?

We need to find out about Milk, and TK has posted reservations about re-enlisting, so we need to be sure on that. I will send him another message.

If they are both in, that gives us 10. I guess we need to wait until Sunday for JDM and Sox. JDM has already replied, stating that although he has been banned from the Hoop, he would still like to play.

Going by Wil's criteria that's out, so Treff needs to make the call, I think.

After that, we have Trudem, Obx and Zep.

Geez...did I cover everything? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That criteria is the same here. .. If he can't get back on SportsHoopla.. He can't be in the SportsHoopla Message Board Bragging Rights League.. simple as that.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Milk did something he got banned for, but he still has access to read SportsHoopla, doesn't he? And he isn't banned from ESPN so he still has access to the actual league and draft. He should be able to communicate withe the league via ESPN email or the league message board.

Am I missing something? I get the impression that his SportsHoopla ban is being applied across the board. Has anyone checked their email or the ESPN Barbadian league?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should have waited a minute. Looks like I was typing my post while Treff was making the verdict.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given recent email conversations through ESPN.. Sox and JDM are out. Sox took responsibility, didn't argue, bowed out respectfully. JDM however, is clinging to the fantasy that somehow this is Hammer's fault and he did nothing wrong. Which in itself is enough for me to want to give him the ax. The league deserves owners with better attitudes than that.
Milk still has a few days to try and make amends.
So going forward. . This is who's in:

Micro
Harold
Smitty
Foot
Chef
Bks
Steelers
SFNL
Milk?
TK
With Trudem, Xpo, Zep, and possibly Skinem waiting in the wings.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course JDM thinks he did nothing wrong. He's never wrong, that was his m.o.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you all have a little more knowledge about me than you currently have....

• I've been involved in FFB since 2002. I also used to play Fantasy Baseball & Basketball but havn't done so since 2012.
  • I've been commish or co-commish of apx 10 leagues over the last 4-5 years.
  • Fun but otherwise usless fact: I met my gf of 7+ years on the ESPN FFB message board and no, it's not a strickly online relationship because that would just be weird! ;-)
  • The past 4 years I've set goals for my overall FFB performance. Last season my goals were as follows 1) finish the season with an overall win % of at least .687%, 2) Make the playoffs in at least 4 of my 6 leagues. 3) win at least 1 championship.
  • Last season I went 55-38 in my 7 leagues for a disappointing .591%. I made the playoffs in 5 leagues and although I made it to the title game in 2 of them I failed to win a championship.
  • I'm currently in 3 SportsHoopla leagues. Yours would make 4.
  • I was in a league with Foot(my Alpha League) last season although I'm not sure if that's something in my favor or not. jk Just kidding Foot. ;-)

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the resume, Zep.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you all have a little more knowledge about me than you currently have....

• I've been involved in FFB since 2002. I also used to play Fantasy Baseball & Basketball but havn't done so since 2012.
  • I've been commish or co-commish of apx 10 leagues over the last 4-5 years.
  • Fun but otherwise usless fact: I met my gf of 7+ years on the ESPN FFB message board and no, it's not a strickly online relationship because that would just be weird! ;-)
  • The past 4 years I've set goals for my overall FFB performance. Last season my goals were as follows 1) finish the season with an overall win % of at least .687%, 2) Make the playoffs in at least 4 of my 6 leagues. 3) win at least 1 championship.
  • Last season I went 55-38 in my 7 leagues for a disappointing .591%. I made the playoffs in 5 leagues and although I made it to the title game in 2 of them I failed to win a championship.
  • I'm currently in 3 SportsHoopla leagues. Yours would make 4.
  • I was in a league with Foot(my Alpha League) last season although I'm not sure if that's something in my favor or not. jk Just kidding Foot. ;-)

I remember u asking me if I wanted in one of ur leagues last year. Unfortunately, I was in 8 and a 9th was something I wasn't ready for. ;)

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure sure what went down with milk, but I'm at least trying to free him up for this board.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a league with Foot(my Alpha League) last season although I'm not sure if that's something in my favor or not. jk Just kidding Foot. ;-)

I don't know if it will help your chances or hurt your chances, but yes guys I can vouch for Zeptepi I just wish he mentioned that I got to the superbowl in that league or maybe one game out, not sure.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it will help your chances or hurt your chances, but yes guys I can vouch for Zeptepi I just wish he mentioned that I got to the superbowl in that league or maybe one game out, not sure.

Sorry for omitting that important bit of info. lol You did make the title game. Lost 92-115 to Purguy in part because Tavon Austin & Jordon Cameron contributed nothing to the final score.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent Obx a PM. And does anyone know what the punishment is for Milk? Maybe first time is just a warning.

So....in:

Micro
Harold
Smitty
Foot
Chef
Bks
Steelers
SFNL
Milk?
TK?

We need to find out about Milk, and TK has posted reservations about re-enlisting, so we need to be sure on that. I will send him another message.

If they are both in, that gives us 10. I guess we need to wait until Sunday for JDM and Sox. JDM has already replied, stating that although he has been banned from the Hoop, he would still like to play.

Going by Wil's criteria that's out, so Treff needs to make the call, I think.

After that, we have Trudem, Obx and Zep.

Geez...did I cover everything? :what:

I am interested if the space is there. The only thing is I got put on a special project at work and I only have a limited amount of time to get up here each day.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am interested if the space is there. The only thing is I got put on a special project at work and I only have a limited amount of time to get up here each day.

And u have alot of work I'm sure with the daily pickems, which we all appreciate bro. Big ups to u for that.