• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys i still show as a Barbarian im receiving emails.from the league...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you all might have a full league at this point but I'm definitely interested if a spot is or becomes open. Myself and another member on the ESPN boards attempted something similar but on a larger scale 6-7 years ago. We had all the details worked out for a multi-league group using a promotion & relegation system similar to the English Premier League err Barclays Premier League but on a larger scale. It was to start out with two 10 team leagues and grow incrementally over a 2-4 year period to ultimately consist of 50 teams in 5 leagues. It was to be free in it's infancy but ultimately be a $ league. That last part was the only thing we had yet to work out besides recruiting the actual teams. Unfortunately the guy I was organizing it with vanished and I simply didn't have the time to manage it on my own. Anyway, just wanted to get across that I love the concept of a multi-league league. If nothing opens up for this season I'll try to get my name in the proverbial hat earlier next season. GL this year regardless.

There's a possibility we have an opening.. still a few things to get figured out before we know for sure. Will keep you in mind

Last edited by a moderator:

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a possibility we have an opening.. still a few things to get figured out before we know for sure. Will keep you in mind

Sounds good TREFF. Thanks for the consideration.:suds:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Chef we need away to figure Keepers to Barbarian trades

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any B league members have any thoughts on how to proceed with these final two spots? Are we going with JDM in one? Has Sox shown his face anywhere to let anyone know he's coming back? And if the answer to either question is no. . Who's filling the vacancy? Trudem? Skinemall? Zip Tepi? Someone else?
We gotta get these spots finalized. And I'd prefer as much input from current owners as possible.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd send Sox an e-mail from within the B league and give him until next weekend to show up.

Posting, however, is a requirement for participation in the MBBRL (hence the MB part), so if neither Sox nor JDM the Pariah get on here to post by, say, this Sunday, I'd open up their spots.

It's also nice to see who's actually paying attention, so we can ask again whether Trudem or ZepTepi are interested. We may need to check with SkinEmAll by PM because I'm not sure he haunts this thread (yet).

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd send Sox an e-mail from within the B league and give him until next weekend to show up.

Posting, however, is a requirement for participation in the MBBRL (hence the MB part), so if neither Sox nor JDM the Pariah get on here to post by, say, this Sunday, I'd open up their spots.

It's also nice to see who's actually paying attention, so we can ask again whether Trudem or ZepTepi are interested. We may need to check with SkinEmAll by PM because I'm not sure he haunts this thread (yet).

That's an affirmative, I'm still interested.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a heads up, milkspiller got caught using an ALT, big no no on the hoop..........dunno what his status is......its under the site announcements in the guess whose using an alt thread.....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a heads up, milkspiller got caught using an ALT, big no no on the hoop..........dunno what his status is......its under the site announcements in the guess whose using an alt thread.....

Cheese and f'n rice. .. what exactly is the point of using an alt?? So no one that you'll never met anyways will know that it's you? ? Redonkulous

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking idiot:L

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any B league members have any thoughts on how to proceed with these final two spots? Are we going with JDM in one? Has Sox shown his face anywhere to let anyone know he's coming back? And if the answer to either question is no. . Who's filling the vacancy? Trudem? Skinemall? Zip Tepi? Someone else?
We gotta get these spots finalized. And I'd prefer as much input from current owners as possible.

trudem is always active

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheese and f'n rice. .. what exactly is the point of using an alt?? So no one that you'll never met anyways will know that it's you? ? Redonkulous

Probably so he can be a douche to people and not have it under his original name.