• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Thought It'd be closer to ten. Alrighty.. that's 5, seven openings. . May as well let everyone who has expressed interest in, so long as there are no objections from current members

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone whoever is in charge PM me, ive made my interest known, i feel like i miss stuff since it spans multiple threads......so if you want an active owner.....im it, im rambling so just PM me to let me know

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone whoever is in charge PM me, ive made my interest known, i feel like i miss stuff since it spans multiple threads......so if you want an active owner.....im it, im rambling so just PM me to let me know

I think we're trying to get it localized on this thread here. . I've seen at least two give the go ahead for you. . I'd consider you to be in. . Don't sweat it :)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Thought It'd be closer to ten. Alrighty.. that's 5, seven openings. . May as well let everyone who has expressed interest in, so long as there are no objections from current members

I was surprised as well. We lost Barilko and Bandit, JDM, Sox and dblake are MIA, and TK has just checked in. That leaves that bitch the Drone. Steelers, bbk and SFNL get my vote.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. . Trying to get an accurate head count here. ..(In no particular order)
1. Milk spiller
2. Chef
3. Harold Seattle
4. Foot
5. TK
6. SFNL
7. Steelers
8. BBK
9. Broncosmitty
10. ???
11. ???
12. Drone

Possible names in aware of for the other two spots. .Trudem has expressed interest, and there's the issue of whether to bring back JDM, and still no word from Dblake??.. or search for another member.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken. And to all the guys that weren't in last year and are joining for the first time. . Welcome! And I'll need your email addy's so I can send the league invites

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot me brah.

my bad!
updated head count:

1. Milk spiller
2. Chef
3. Harold Seattle
4. Foot
5. TK
6. SFNL
7. Steelers
8. BBK
9. Broncosmitty
10. Micro
11. ???
12. Drone

so one spot, JDM, Trudem, other?? given the situation, my vote goes to Trudem, any seconds or objections?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Micro, who's still around. Sox held up his end and of course is welcome back, but he has to turn up before the draft.

JDM didn't jeopardize his spot in the MBBRL itself, so if he gets back onto SportsHoopla his spot should be available.

That fills up the three available spots (dropping the drone). dblake would have to also have had a barn thrown into his house for consideration.

Other people would be on standby. Trudem could be one. Another name to think about is SkinEmAll.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Micro, who's still around. Sox held up his end and of course is welcome back, but he has to turn up before the draft.

JDM didn't jeopardize his spot in the MBBRL itself, so if he gets back onto SportsHoopla his spot should be available.

That fills up the three available spots (dropping the drone). dblake would have to also have had a barn thrown into his house for consideration.

Other people would be on standby. Trudem could be one. Another name to think about is SkinEmAll.

yes..if he's back on..what little I know about Hammer..that probably isn't happening. Although if it does I have no issues with him being in, I have no dog in the fight, but if my vote is required, there it is.
And has Sox been around? haven't heard heads nor tails as to whether he intends on returning

Also, I'm a bit confused as to how this cross league comish will function without the drone..we'd have to juggle me off as 2nd owner of the drone, because you as creator cannot be deleted, and then stick me on with Chef, or Foot (wouldn't' that just be ironic!) or whoever. Either way is fine by me..just trying to get things moving along.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hm... lemme put you on with Chef, and I'll put Smitty in the Drone slot.

We might also add Bandit the Scribe and Statman Joe as second owners somewhere.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hm... lemme put you on with Chef, and I'll put Smitty in the Drone slot.

We might also add Bandit the Scribe and Statman Joe as second owners somewhere.

LOl..caught me in between page loads of sending BK's invite..one minute I'm LM..the next minute, I'm not in the league. :lol:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we sure TK is in?

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you all might have a full league at this point but I'm definitely interested if a spot is or becomes open. Myself and another member on the ESPN boards attempted something similar but on a larger scale 6-7 years ago. We had all the details worked out for a multi-league group using a promotion & relegation system similar to the English Premier League err Barclays Premier League but on a larger scale. It was to start out with two 10 team leagues and grow incrementally over a 2-4 year period to ultimately consist of 50 teams in 5 leagues. It was to be free in it's infancy but ultimately be a $ league. That last part was the only thing we had yet to work out besides recruiting the actual teams. Unfortunately the guy I was organizing it with vanished and I simply didn't have the time to manage it on my own. Anyway, just wanted to get across that I love the concept of a multi-league league. If nothing opens up for this season I'll try to get my name in the proverbial hat earlier next season. GL this year regardless.