• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, lets wait and see if we can get 12 owners... if we can then there is no need for the drone in the first place... then a commish is needed... if we do need a drone, then it would be an easy way for the A league and B league to be connected as it should...

well they'll be connected, there's no doubts there, regardless of anything else..its just a matter of whether it's under one commish, or each have their own.

I'll be very surprised if we have a problem getting 12 owners, but it would be nice to get things settled early. I do agree that the drone sucks.

If we intend on putting things to a vote, I think I'd be voting for one overall commish and a liaison between both leagues, I guess.

Now that I think of it, if we need someone to replicate Wil's wonderful weekly recaps, Bandit gets my vote hands down. I was very impressed by his draft grade post.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides dblake and Tk, a few more questions...JDM? Sox? You guys out there?

Harold, I know you are...don't know if I missed a post, are you still in?

I'm sure you are aware that is a plethora of players champing at the bit to become...

...a Barbarian! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Just figured I'd move this over here...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be very surprised if we have a problem getting 12 owners, but it would be nice to get things settled early. I do agree that the drone sucks.

If we intend on putting things to a vote, I think I'd be voting for one overall commish and a liaison between both leagues, I guess.

Now that I think of it, if we need someone to replicate Wil's wonderful weekly recaps, Bandit gets my vote hands down. I was very impressed by his draft grade post.

Absolutely...One Commish its 2 leagues per say but there is ONLY ONE MBBRL and should have only one watching over from somewhere on The Golden Mountain...

Treff appears ready to watch over us....

and i also think The Bandit can have dual access.because his writings are Top Notch....and he has Lefty's guidance if and when he needs it

Good call Chef....

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who are the proposed new additions to the a Barbarians league? Maybe we should put up a poll if there is more than the spots available and use those results to add the new owners? Just a thought as we can't add everyone that wants to join.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you've lost two to the A league, plus you've got the possible open slot that is currently occupied by he drone, and then there's the possible tough decisions of anyone that wasn't active enough, or, well, isn't "up to par"? And then theres always the possibility that a couple won't be returning. Has everyone from last year chimed in yet? Since I had no clue I'd be commishing the Coma, let alone the MBBRL itself, I didn't really pay attention to who was in, who was active, and who's still around. Someone who has access to the league needs to send out a message through ESPN that the league is getting ready to start back up, get on SportsHoopla and state your intentions to return..or something similar. Then we'll know how many spots there for certain, can't really proceed much further than that until that little bit of info is known.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who are the proposed new additions to the a Barbarians league? Maybe we should put up a poll if there is more than the spots available and use those results to add the new owners? Just a thought as we can't add everyone that wants to join.

I would assume the first suggestions are the Coma Suicide people, like xponential and steelers...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you've lost two to the A league, plus you've got the possible open slot that is currently occupied by he drone, and then there's the possible tough decisions of anyone that wasn't active enough, or, well, isn't "up to par"? And then theres always the possibility that a couple won't be returning. Has everyone from last year chimed in yet? Since I had no clue I'd be commishing the Coma, let alone the MBBRL itself, I didn't really pay attention to who was in, who was active, and who's still around. Someone who has access to the league needs to send out a message through ESPN that the league is getting ready to start back up, get on SportsHoopla and state your intentions to return..or something similar. Then we'll know how many spots there for certain, can't really proceed much further than that until that little bit of info is known.

League email sent.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also sent a PM to Harold. Has anyone asked Smitty if he's interested?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Barilko needs to be replaced. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any spots available?

Looks to me like there might be a bunch of spots available; Sox hasn't been active on here since April, so apparently he can't receive PMs. Like Wil and tlance have said, TK and dblake pretty much gave up last year, and JDM has been banned from SportsHoopla. Don't know if they will respond to the email.

Anyone know what JDM got banned for? I know he was arguing with Hammer and a bunch of people.

Barilko: thank you for your prompt and courteous response. :nod:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Anyone know what JDM got banned for? I know he was arguing with Hammer and a bunch of people"

If BigD gets a lifetime ban for "plugging" another site, I'm sure that alone would do it

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM's not a great diplomat.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also sent a PM to Harold. Has anyone asked Smitty if he's interested?

I'll shoot him a text. I kicked his ass in our dynasty league this week so he might be a little down. ;)