• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the Skins/Boys game is a dud im done

Bandit could be Champ by 16:00
after the 1 oclock games i only have Ashlon left tonight

so here is to a high scoring game and then watching Bandit try to catch up...

we need some excitement do we not....

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Barilko! It would suck to lose you from our league but I would be happy to see you moving on up in the world!

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you guys beat me to Tebow so i went in the other direction

i bailed out Aaron he is sitting on my pine in case things get out of control

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Barilko! It would suck to lose you from our league but I would be happy to see you moving on up in the world!

Thanks Foot ditto if i loose its great knowing im still here with You and Chef....

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it maybe close but i think the 23 spot Ram df vs my Browns 0 could be the diff...Nice call Bandit...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm...things are looking very interesting here...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it turns out that my team fell apart the last week of the season. Sorry Micro. Brees, Jordy Nelson, and Witten all sucked the big one today. Barilko you are a worthy champion and I look forward to doing battle with you in the A league next year. So I guess it turns out that Evil (Aaron Hernandez) triumps over Good (Tebow). It was a pleasure doing battle with all of you this year and I wish you the best of luck next year in the MBBRL and any other leagues you might still be playing in.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it turns out that my team fell apart the last week of the season. Sorry Micro. Brees, Jordy Nelson, and Witten all sucked the big one today. Barilko you are a worthy champion and I look forward to doing battle with you in the A league next year. So I guess it turns out that Evil (Aaron Hernandez) triumps over Good (Tebow). It was a pleasure doing battle with all of you this year and I wish you the best of luck next year in the MBBRL and any other leagues you might still be playing in.

You bet Bandit..great season i took will look forward to the A but ill miss some of the B leaguers that is for sure Good luck to all..

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bet Bandit..great season i took will look forward to the A but ill miss some of the B leaguers that is for sure Good luck to all..

Congrats, Barilko! Job well done against a tough team. Good luck to both you and Bandit in the A league next year, even though you'll always be Barbarians at heart! :suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two Canadians in the KOTF now! Watch out yankees!

Congrats Barilko... don't go fishing now, ya hear!

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two Canadians in the KOTF now! Watch out yankees!

Congrats Barilko... don't go fishing now, ya hear!

Thanks TKO...
no maybe some skating on the canal..most of my family is in our Nations Capital...so off with the kids for Xmas

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's bring this thread back to relevance!

Woo Hoo!

Hey Foot...wanna trade? :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn we haven't even had a draft yet and Chef already wants to bury us Barilko. We'll just say that since we haven't drafted yet that Barilko and I are still B leaguers at heart, so down with the A league . . . unless it means that damn drone gets to win, I hate that thing.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Mission: Bury the A League.

I don't need any help burying myself. I think I've finished in the bottom half all 4 seasons - barely escaping relegation.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess maybe this thread might be a more relevant place to have this discussion.
As we're all well aware, the great WW will not be the fearless leader of the two MBBRL leagues this year. So seeing as I'm taking over "A", what do we do with the comish position in "B"?? Due to there always being a drone, it made since for one guy to do both, but, will there be adrone this season? Or will we have 12 human operators? And if there is no drone, is there any reason at all for anyone not in the league itself to be the commish? And if that's the case, who shall it be?

I'm leaving this entirely up to you guys, with the knowledge that I'll gladly do it if you want me to, but also that it's no skin off my back if you choose form amongst yourselves. I feel it's a matter that should be handled between the guys in the league, so now that the seed has been planted, I'll stand back and await to see what grows.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess maybe this thread might be a more relevant place to have this discussion.
As we're all well aware, the great WW will not be the fearless leader of the two MBBRL leagues this year. So seeing as I'm taking over "A", what do we do with the comish position in "B"?? Due to there always being a drone, it made since for one guy to do both, but, will there be adrone this season? Or will we have 12 human operators? And if there is no drone, is there any reason at all for anyone not in the league itself to be the commish? And if that's the case, who shall it be?

I'm leaving this entirely up to you guys, with the knowledge that I'll gladly do it if you want me to, but also that it's no skin off my back if you choose form amongst yourselves. I feel it's a matter that should be handled between the guys in the league, so now that the seed has been planted, I'll stand back and await to see what grows.

First off, lets wait and see if we can get 12 owners... if we can then there is no need for the drone in the first place... then a commish is needed... if we do need a drone, then it would be an easy way for the A league and B league to be connected as it should...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, lets wait and see if we can get 12 owners... if we can then there is no need for the drone in the first place... then a commish is needed... if we do need a drone, then it would be an easy way for the A league and B league to be connected as it should...

well they'll be connected, there's no doubts there, regardless of anything else..its just a matter of whether it's under one commish, or each have their own.