• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I'm back! Damn ice storm knocked out my phones, cable and internet for 8 days. Verizon customer service SUCKS. U-Verse is suddenly looking good.

Anyway, I see that the Drone was destroyed. I am pleased.

Haven't checked out the entire scenario yet, but good luck to you guys in the playoffs! :clap::clap::clap:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit, great job buddy. Very impressive coming in here first year on the scene and making a name for yourself. Your dad was not lying when he said you knew a thing or two about FF. Hope to see you around for a long time! Congrats on the move up!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I'm back! Damn ice storm knocked out my phones, cable and internet for 8 days. Verizon customer service SUCKS. U-Verse is suddenly looking good.

Anyway, I see that the Drone was destroyed. I am pleased.

Haven't checked out the entire scenario yet, but good luck to you guys in the playoffs! :clap::clap::clap:

Hey Chef..glad to see you back.....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Chef..glad to see you back.....

Thanks, man. So, how the hell did you end up at 9-5, anyway? Did the Oilers dine on some special poutine? :rollseyes:

JDM, I know it doesn't matter, but be prepared for a whippin' this week! My Boyz will never give up until they become bona fide! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, man. So, how the hell did you end up at 9-5, anyway? Did the Oilers dine on some special poutine? :rollseyes:

JDM, I know it doesn't matter, but be prepared for a whippin' this week! My Boyz will never give up until they become bona fide! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Ya they McCowned on some

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Harold is going to be upset with himself if he loses his match with Bandit by a narrow margin...:whistle:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles is going to beat my team by himself. That SOB has already scored 51 points against my team.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles is going to beat my team by himself. That SOB has already scored 51 points against my team.

I just saw that. Knew he was having a great day, but 51? Ouch.

Well, I did say awhile back that Bandit had a great team on paper...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the 51 from Charles. I wonder if a running back has ever had 20 yards rushing and 51 fantasy points? Probably not. That was ridiculous. I don't think he got touched on any of his receiving touchdowns. Not one of them. I even tried to help out by leaving touchdowns by Witten, Nelson, and two by Mendenhall on my bench and hey you never know, Heath Miller could catch a couple of touchdowns and make things interesting.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the 51 from Charles. I wonder if a running back has ever had 20 yards rushing and 51 fantasy points? Probably not. That was ridiculous. I don't think he got touched on any of his receiving touchdowns. Not one of them. I even tried to help out by leaving touchdowns by Witten, Nelson, and two by Mendenhall on my bench and hey you never know, Heath Miller could catch a couple of touchdowns and make things interesting.

And you could always sub Marlon Brown for Reggie Bush. That's what I like about you, Bandit...you give a guy a sporting chance! :nod:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 weeks in a row now, my team has scored 120 points or more...I shoulda known that was how it was gonna roll...:rollseyes:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Bandit and Barilko! This should be an epic championship! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Great job Micro! And at least you went down with yer boys. Win or lose, it doesn't get any better than that. :nod:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Bandit and Barilko! This should be an epic championship! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Great job Micro! And at least you went down with yer boys. Win or lose, it doesn't get any better than that. :nod:

Congrats to both Bandit an Barilko. I'm late to the "party" but I've been sick the last few days. Yeah it sucks I lost, but was hoping atleast a Detroit victory would cheer me up. Boy was I wrong.

And I gotta now root for Bandit so as the team with the best reg season record can move up and take his chances with the A league. GL to both though. It was a great season.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Micro thanks Chef

wow the irony

i beat Micro to get into the playoffs and then again to get to the final
and if i do not win Micro moves to A

i know one thing if i go up ill miss ya Micro and Chef Foot and all

it simply goes without saying that i want the promotion however knowing if Bandit Smokes me
ill still have Chef to trade with next year.....

Good Luck Bandit.... how does the weight of Micro feel.....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go!

Fates will be decided...

Worlds will end...

Worlds will begin anew!

It's Bandit vs. Barilko for the Barbarian Championship of the World!

Good luck, boys...this is gonna be a fun one to watch! :suds::suds::suds:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. I would love the chance to go up against the original members of the MBBRL. It was a great season and a damn fun one as well.

One thing I'd like to add, is that from my perspective, trades and offers never got heated and personal. I have been in some leagues where people simply don't trade, or will not really work with other owners. Or offers come through that owners feel are questionable, and they reject with some nasty response. This league had none of that IMO. If I ever sent some offers that seemed questionable(I don't think I did :) ), they were replied to with great responses on what that owner was really looking for. THAT'S how trades get done. Many times, the initial offer is a starting point and things progress from there. I didn't trade as often as some, cough Chef cough, but when I did it wasn't a painful experience. So thank you to all the guys for making this 2-league League awesome.

And Wil, your write-ups will go down as some of the greatest. I haven't seen every other leagues' write-ups so i can't comment on GOAT, but they're up there. Great work.

GL to Barilko and Bandit….more so to Bandit. ;)

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. I would love the chance to go up against the original members of the MBBRL. It was a great season and a damn fun one as well.

One thing I'd like to add, is that from my perspective, trades and offers never got heated and personal. I have been in some leagues where people simply don't trade, or will not really work with other owners. Or offers come through that owners feel are questionable, and they reject with some nasty response. This league had none of that IMO. If I ever sent some offers that seemed questionable(I don't think I did :) ), they were replied to with great responses on what that owner was really looking for. THAT'S how trades get done. Many times, the initial offer is a starting point and things progress from there. I didn't trade as often as some, cough Chef cough, but when I did it wasn't a painful experience. So thank you to all the guys for making this 2-league League awesome.

And Wil, your write-ups will go down as some of the greatest. I haven't seen every other leagues' write-ups so i can't comment on GOAT, but they're up there. Great work.

GL to Barilko and Bandit….more so to Bandit. ;)

Nice synopsis about trading
i agree Micro

if i said something slightly negative i would send it in a PIM and not post..

MJD is a go so Todman just lost value....you are a little closer to the A

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Micro thanks Chef

wow the irony

i beat Micro to get into the playoffs and then again to get to the final
and if i do not win Micro moves to A

i know one thing if i go up ill miss ya Micro and Chef Foot and all

it simply goes without saying that i want the promotion however knowing if Bandit Smokes me
ill still have Chef to trade with next year.....

The weight is daunting. I freaked out and picked up Terrell Owens and Randy Moss. Are they still good players? Also, picked up Tebow though, so I got God on my side now.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weight is daunting. I freaked out and picked up Terrell Owens and Randy Moss. Are they still good players? Also, picked up Tebow though, so I got God on my side now.

That is too funny. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: