• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to me like there might be a bunch of spots available; Sox hasn't been active on here since April, so apparently he can't receive PMs. Like Wil and tlance have said, TK and dblake pretty much gave up last year, and JDM has been banned from SportsHoopla. Don't know if they will respond to the email.

Anyone know what JDM got banned for? I know he was arguing with Hammer and a bunch of people.

Barilko: thank you for your prompt and courteous response. :nod:

Well, I feel somewhat responsible for JDM's dismissal. We were discussing blood donations and he went with his trademark refusal to see anyone else's point. It was then mentioned how he most likely was raised by wolves and POOF! He got the boot again. Hope it's not permanent-permanent, I like JDM.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll shoot him a text. I kicked his ass in our dynasty league this week so he might be a little down. ;)

Since my IPhone doesn't have an ignore feature, I received that text. And despit my sorrow and despair, I gladly accept the invitation for more buttkickings. (I should have never traded Kershaw. That was stupid.)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I'm in, this was fun last year.

Since my IPhone doesn't have an ignore feature, I received that text. And despit my sorrow and despair, I gladly accept the invitation for more buttkickings. (I should have never traded Kershaw. That was stupid.)

Glad you guys are in, it's gonna be a fun year. :suds:

Smitty - I'm feeling the same way about Price at the moment. Not the brightest thing I've ever done.

Anyway Treff, that's two accounted for.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did you trade Kershaw? To Aaron? Bc I got Kershaw from him for Harper.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this where my league is posting at?

Guise... A random word of advice in an odd spot to say it.. Never post on the political forum. It is a bad idea. SFNL does the majority of his work there lately.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did you trade Kershaw? To Aaron? Bc I got Kershaw from him for Harper.

Yeah,...... last May or so to AGarv. Then he gives you Kershaw AND Bruce for Harper. (Like you two weren't in cahoots. Cahoots I say!!!). And tells my eyeballs to eff off. Lousy Hoosiers....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this where my league is posting at?

Guise... A random word of advice in an odd spot to say it.. Never post on the political forum. It is a bad idea. SFNL does the majority of his work there lately.

Politics and religion. .. Two things never to discuss on a public board. Emotions get way to high, way too fast. Appreciate the ip

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you guys are in, it's gonna be a fun year. :suds:

Smitty - I'm feeling the same way about Price at the moment. Not the brightest thing I've ever done.

Anyway Treff, that's two accounted for.

What'd you get back in return Chef?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What'd you get back in return Chef?

It was a huge deal; don't want to get into it on this thread, but let's just say I've gotta sweat it out with that idiot Harper now. :doh:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah,...... last May or so to AGarv. Then he gives you Kershaw AND Bruce for Harper. (Like you two weren't in cahoots. Cahoots I say!!!). And tells my eyeballs to eff off. Lousy Hoosiers....

No cahoots man. He thought Bruce was shit and thought(still does) that Harper is god. I wasn't gonna say no.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics and religion. .. Two things never to discuss on a public board. Emotions get way to high, way too fast. Appreciate the ip

Or Megatron vs. Fitz.

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, we had a storm last year and ended up having by barn thrown into my house; needless to say we had to do some remodeling so I wasn't very active. I know that's a requirement to be in there so if you need to replace me that's fine. Looking forward to hearing thoughts on players this year from you guys

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's our count on current returning owners who have confirmed?

Micro, Milk, Foot, Harold and myself. If TK wants to come back, I'm ok with it. Smitty has my vote as well, if he isn't already officially in. Plenty of spots to fill, it looks like.