• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure sure what went down with milk, but I'm at least trying to free him up for this board.

I was hoping you or Harold would come in with a little insider info on this one. Sooner we know an answer as to his status. . The sooner we can finalize the spots, get a drat order and everyone involvedcan clear the Draft date.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And u have alot of work I'm sure with the daily pickems, which we all appreciate bro. Big ups to u for that.

you would be surprised how easy it is to score the pick 'ems. I sat down at six tonight ate dinner, did all four of my daily FBs, scored the pick 'ems from last night, then made my picks for tomorrow. I was done at 6:45.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska Cornhuskers

very active board, you guys should venture out of fantasy, i post everywhere, but theres alot of good sections to this site.....

See, now not long ago BigD asked us all why/if we ventured out onto other parts of the board. As I told him, I avoid the fanboy type boards like the plague. Way to easy for FANaticals to get too dammed emotional and before you know it sometime gets banned. I'll stick here where we, for the most part, stick to the numbers, not the fan crap. BigD was banned not 3 days later. . Somewhat unrelated reason. . But I'm a little superstitious that way

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping you or Harold would come in with a little insider info on this one. Sooner we know an answer as to his status. . The sooner we can finalize the spots, get a drat order and everyone involvedcan clear the Draft date.

From what I can tell so far... he got a timeout for stuff on other boards here then proceeded to make an alt to get back on. Thats a big no-no.... I wouldn't worry about him being on this forum tough.. I will make that happen, just letting things settle.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.. also. I read some of the posts that he made that got him in trouble (mainly on the politics board) totally different guy than what I've read here, so I can't stick up for him too much.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, now not long ago BigD asked us all why/if we ventured out onto other parts of the board. As I told him, I avoid the fanboy type boards like the plague. Way to easy for FANaticals to get too dammed emotional and before you know it sometime gets banned. I'll stick here where we, for the most part, stick to the numbers, not the fan crap. BigD was banned not 3 days later. . Somewhat unrelated reason. . But I'm a little superstitious that way

It really surprised me when BigD did what he did. The other site will get more action on the daily, but this site has more to offer overall IMO.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.. also. I read some of the posts that he made that got him in trouble (mainly on the politics board) totally different guy than what I've read here, so I can't stick up for him too much.

well if he's around by Sunday, he's still in, if not, we're opening it up, and there seems to be ample interest to fill his spot.

But, yet another bonehead mistake..venturing into the politics board..suicidal for anyone that has strong opinions.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk should be back in the morning

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delivered to our doorstep?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk should be back in the morning

That'll make things much easier..

1 Micro
2 Harold
3 Smitty
4 Foot
5 Chef
6 Bks
7 Steelers
8 SFNL
9 Milk
10 TK
11.?
12.?
With Trudem, Xpo, Zep, and possibly Skinem waiting in the wings.

Of the 3 known by me to have expressed interest, Trudem and XPO have the edge of being in the B suicide league. But, I also have heard nothing from Trudem in about two weeks. Whereas, Zep is making a very convincing argument, and XPO has been much more active on this board.

I'm really hoping for some input form you guys on this one. YOu all are the ones playing against these guys, I'm just the observer trying to organize the chaos, so I want the two owners that you guys want.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xpo or obx?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xpo or obx?

OBX and Trudem are both in the baseball league. Both are active there.

OBX has popped up here and I fully endorse him. He has one of the best teams in the baseball league, but has had some rotten luck in the matchups.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against xpo or trudem as I am sure they are fine fellows and would bring value to our community but one my votes goes for Zep! He did a great job with the alpha league I was in with him and I really like his story about meeting his wife on a fantasy football site. Talk about a match made in heaven.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against xpo or trudem as I am sure they are fine fellows and would bring value to our community but one my votes goes for Zep! He did a great job with the alpha league I was in with him and I really like his story about meeting his wife on a fantasy football site. Talk about a match made in heaven.

well we do need 2 of 3..so you can limit the damage by picking one of the other two also :)