• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to jump in

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a coin toss to me Treff. They both seem like very likable guys and um I have seen both of them make some really good comments. I think it would come down to who is gonna be the tougher competitor, that is who i would choose. So on the note why don't we come up with a little competition for them and the best man wins! I just don't know what the competition should be but it would need to be done fairly quickly. Maybe the competition is the man with the best insight on a sleeper or maybe a 200 or less word essay about why they love fantasy football then we can judge on that. just an idea!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about the first to guess our beloved Foot's first name....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a coin toss to me Treff. They both seem like very likable guys and um I have seen both of them make some really good comments. I think it would come down to who is gonna be the tougher competitor, that is who i would choose. So on the note why don't we come up with a little competition for them and the best man wins! I just don't know what the competition should be but it would need to be done fairly quickly. Maybe the competition is the man with the best insight on a sleeper or maybe a 200 or less word essay about why they love fantasy football then we can judge on that. just an idea!

a 200 word essay? lol and if thats the criteria, Zep is definitely in after that impressive resume he posted.

Seriously though guys, all your input is greatly appreciated, and needed here. I have no issues whatsoever with all three..but unless SNFL is wrong, and Milk isn't back, we don't' have the room for three..just two, and that's not a decision I want to make on my own, especially given that I'm not even competing in the league. I'll do it if need be, but sure would prefer if its your decision.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the set up Barilko. But i know your heart was in the right place, lol.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to leave anyone out, but I think it was mentioned earlier on this thread that Trudem has first dibs on a vacancy. Then Obx because of his Suicide participation. That would fill the Barbarian League with 12, unless Milk is tainted indefinitely, then that would open up another spot. I'd vote for Zep.

Based on events that took place on the board this week, maybe Lefty needs to dust off his infamous "etiquette" post from the old "site that shall be nameless?"

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to leave anyone out, but I think it was mentioned earlier on this thread that Trudem has first dibs on a vacancy. Then Obx because of his Suicide participation. That would fill the Barbarian League with 12, unless Milk is tainted indefinitely, then that would open up another spot. I'd vote for Zep.

Based on events that took place on the board this week, maybe Lefty needs to dust off his infamous "etiquette" post from the old "site that shall be nameless?"

Great idea

i admit that i can not be certain why some one would get banned

however i certainly am able to venture a very educated guess...

i certainly would have suggested certain folk clean up or be banned

Cheers to Lefty and to way better than Average Joe..:clap::clap::clap::clap:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It sure was! Of course that was me doing all the mentioning and I don't wish to come off as a dick-tater.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a 200 word essay? lol and if thats the criteria, Zep is definitely in after that impressive resume he posted.

Seriously though guys, all your input is greatly appreciated, and needed here. I have no issues whatsoever with all three..but unless SNFL is wrong, and Milk isn't back, we don't' have the room for three..just two, and that's not a decision I want to make on my own, especially given that I'm not even competing in the league. I'll do it if need be, but sure would prefer if its your decision.

I really don't know any of them and I think the B leaguers need to chime in here since they will be the ones actually participating in the league with them. For my two cents, I agree with Joe in that Trudem and Obx should get first consideration because of their suicide participation and then Zep if either one of them doesn't want in or if Milk is gone for good.