• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayhew: Megatron Merits Multi-Millions

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on.... If he didn't restructure Suh, we would of never been able to afford to give Houston that sweet 5y/25m extension.
Take your blinders off and I wouldn't be speaking in Chinese.

It was good... your an expert at hindsight.

Yea... the CBA which is in favor of the player. Contract extensions are what a player does the year before. CJ had his best season at the time for his Contract Year!! Stafford had an outstanding year to drive his stock up for his Contract Year!! What did Suh do in 2013? I can answer that... he didn't play to his potential in 2013 and most likely seen a contract that WASN'T HIS WEIGHT IN GOLD. Suh had his 2nd best season on the last year of his Contract to drive his STOCK UP instead of the year before like everyone else.

Aww... your problem is with the NFL because the NFL wont let the Lions win. The Lions Organization is only a branch of the REAL Business which is VERY successful. You should know that since the CBA is between the "League and Player", not Organization and Player.
Putting a Franchise Tag on Suh isn't as bad as you make it out to be nor is the Dead Money on Suh and Houston.

Holy shit!! You might honestly be the dumbest fucking person to ever post, and that says a ton given that Magnum, shoktart, Principal, and FaxBoy Bobby have posted before. Please put me on ignore. As drunk as I currently am there is no way I could dumb it down enough to reach the staggering level of ignorance you display in EVERY single response you give. I don't even think you can read. Fuck, you might very well be one of those guys.

Please put me on ignore and don't respond anymore. You Billy Madison suck the intelligence out of anyone who is unfortunately enough to read the stupidity of the bottom feeder intellect you offer.

Of every point I have suggested you actually have NEVER ONCE actually responded them. Instead you have offered one of the most stupid and completely merit less analogies I've ever seen and then you quote what I have said and offer a retort that doesn't actually address it, not one single bit. They aren't even connected. You quote something and respond with nothing that makes any sense whatsoever. Honest to God are you really that fucking dense?

Either LewaDUI is a relative, you grew up under power lines and love eating lead paint, or you accidently got dropped on your head as a baby. Try to follow along with just one request and ignore me you fucking dolt.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!! You might honestly be the dumbest fucking person to ever post, and that says a ton given that Magnum, shoktart, Principal, and FaxBoy Bobby have posted before. Please put me on ignore. As drunk as I currently am there is no way I could dumb it down enough to reach the staggering level of ignorance you display in EVERY single response you give. I don't even think you can read. Fuck, you might very well be one of those guys.

Please put me on ignore and don't respond anymore. You Billy Madison suck the intelligence out of anyone who is unfortunately enough to read the stupidity of the bottom feeder intellect you offer.

Of every point I have suggested you actually have NEVER ONCE actually responded them. Instead you have offered one of the most stupid and completely merit less analogies I've ever seen and then you quote what I have said and offer a retort that doesn't actually address it, not one single bit. They aren't even connected. You quote something and respond with nothing that makes any sense whatsoever. Honest to God are you really that fucking dense?

Either LewaDUI is a relative, you grew up under power lines and love eating lead paint, or you accidently got dropped on your head as a baby. Try to follow along with just one request and ignore me you fucking dolt.
Don't forget about HearTheMeow! That guy was a real Millen...

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Were you talking to me or LMW?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you talking to me or LMW?

That would be ME(LWM) for his BS BABEL on Dead Money. His dumbass is whining about restructuring Suh Contract. I wasn't here last year but I'm pretty sure he wasn't complaining about Bush rushing for 1,000 yards in 14 games. A 4 year deal which I find Hi-larious that Bush was cut after two years just like his Dream Car dying. Glover Quin to a 5 year deal, who made the Pro Bowl. Jason Jones to a 3 year deal. All because some Cap Space was freed up. Don't be fooled Dr. Evil-er is an expert at Hindsight.

@ Dr. Evil-er... it's fine by me loser!!

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mao mao is back and looking good.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be ME(LWM) for his BS BABEL on Dead Money. His dumbass is whining about restructuring Suh Contract. I wasn't here last year but I'm pretty sure he wasn't complaining about Bush rushing for 1,000 yards in 14 games. A 4 year deal which I find Hi-larious that Bush was cut after two years just like his Dream Car dying. Glover Quin to a 5 year deal, who made the Pro Bowl. Jason Jones to a 3 year deal. All because some Cap Space was freed up. Don't be fooled Dr. Evil-er is an expert at Hindsight.

@ Dr. Evil-er... it's fine by me loser!!

Actually, I was on record as calling that one of the best offseasons I can remember the Lions producing. I was also on record as disagreeing with how they went about it. First, they were very back end loaded. They squeezed in mid-sized avg deals at a very low first year cost. Second was of course how they got the $. I never agreed with another restructure. I very specifically said that keeping a $3.5m back up QB that you didn't want to play one single down was stupid. Cutting him plus the cap increase was sufficient to secure those deals under a better structure than we did. You can call it hindsight all you want but I was dead on correct.

Last year I said the same thing about Sims. Stating that the rollover option was a far better structure. Replacing a mediocre guard is a piece of cake and the additional $ would be available now to work with on a deal for Suh. That's called vision. You absolutely do not get that and I'm done trying to explain it to you. There is demonstrative evidence all over the place on how LewAAnd does not get.

If you bothered to actually read what I've said you might note that I have said restructures are a part of successful cap mgmt but that we do a terrible job of it. They lack vision and are often poorly timed, structured, and often on the wrong players even. See the Reggie Bush restructure of last year.

If I actually believed you knew how to read and comprehend anything I would point you to the numerous articles I've read lately saying just how poor of a job the Lions have done and that they were "self inflicted". But you keep up the good fight throwing out a broken down car analysis, they make for great comic relief. I'm done with you.
:pound: @ LWM

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should the Lions ever win a Super Bowl... I'm sure everyone here will be reading your post about how John Doe got paid 50 cents more than he should've. After all, hanging the Lions laundry out is your specialty because you can't enjoy a winning season and don't see the bigger picture of a Multi-Billion dollar Entrainment Enterprise called the NFL. overshadowing the Lions Organization.

The fact that your so flipping delusional that Lewand or yourself can push any figure with a guarantee the player will sign is beyond words. What's it been two years now that the Lions have tried to get a long term deal done with Suh? What went over your head Jackass... It takes two to sign.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding? Look at him. Does it look like he shared ever?
Theres just so much popcorn eating worthy entertainment 'round here.

He'll sharethe reddenbocker, but you gotta use yer own napkin.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should the Lions ever win a Super Bowl... I'm sure everyone here will be reading your post about how John Doe got paid 50 cents more than he should've. After all, hanging the Lions laundry out is your specialty because you can't enjoy a winning season and don't see the bigger picture of a Multi-Billion dollar Entrainment Enterprise called the NFL. overshadowing the Lions Organization.

The fact that your so flipping delusional that Lewand or yourself can push any figure with a guarantee the player will sign is beyond words. What's it been two years now that the Lions have tried to get a long term deal done with Suh? What went over your head Jackass... It takes two to sign.

You are clueless beyond belief and don't even respond to what is actually said, instead you just barf up some new statement of stupidity. Do you realize that you have yet to so much as even address ANY of the points I've made.

Let me just go ahead and sum up the whole thing for you here asshat. I think LewAAnd sucks, and if you could read you might note so do a lot of media and fans. But he is your uncle and Mayhew your step brother so you think they are great.

Get your tickets early to that "Playoff Appearance 2014" banner raising ceremony cause no doubt that game will sell out quickly.

Put me on ignore and keep me there. You are seriously too fucking stupid for me too waste another second on. You don't get it and never will. Go fix your broken down car you fucking dipshit.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His IQ was not in question for me, just his style of debate from when he was WMU or Principal.

Thank you... LWM is the only screen name I've ever had here. LionsWhyMe and MichiganBlu on CBS. I called the Wonder Twins Millenette's on CBS and took a lot of crap for it. I talk Lions football and Defend the Den.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only person that can keep shit straight up in this bitch!?!

That's pretty sad, cuz Im a homeless drunk that used to be a drug addict. Says a lot aboot the other dregs if I am. (Rx counts as drug addiction, for those who are hollier than thou.)

Yo LWM, where'd you go, for like, ohhh, two fricken' years? (That "like" was on purpose. Wanna talk Jerry Rice? Im still not Putin CJ on my mountain, btw.)

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you... LWM is the only screen name I've ever had here. LionsWhyMe and MichiganBlu on CBS. I called the Wonder Twins Millenette's on CBS and took a lot of crap for it. I talk Lions football and Defend the Den.

I don't know why but when I head Millenette's makes me think of a candy bar or chocolate covered peanuts lol

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty sad, cuz Im a homeless drunk that used to be a drug addict. Says a lot aboot the other dregs if I am. (Rx counts as drug addiction, for those who are hollier than thou.)

Been clean for about 14 years... it's not like my birthday or anything, just never thought that I wouldn't turn back to that life style after getting off the streets.

Yo LWM, where'd you go, for like, ohhh, two fricken' years?

It's embarrassing but to make a long story short... I restored my Puter back to Factory and couldn't remember the name of this site. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I restored my Puter back to Factory again and consolidated my Back-Up CD's and found the link back here. Then it was password problems with this site and my email account to send "forgot my password".

Wanna talk Jerry Rice? Im still not Putin CJ on my mountain, btw.

You'll need to refresh my memory because I'm kinda at a loss for words. Jerry Rice will always be a Great in his era(s). Apples to Apples... for the first 8 seasons CJ has 1 more game as a starter. On Yards CJ has a small lead. Fumbles CJ has 2 more than Rice. TD's Rice - 103, CJ - 74. Will I stick with CJ? You bet ya... these days in order to be a Great QB you need to win an SB and Stafford has yet to win a playoff game. We already know Rice had the likes of Montana, Young and Rich Gannon (4-3 in playoffs with Rice). Plus teams prepare for CJ and gets more defenders. The Fat Lady isn't singing yet.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why but when I head Millenette's makes me think of a candy bar or chocolate covered peanuts lol

MM makes me think of M&M's all the time, even though I know it's Mayhew and not Millen. Raisinets are pretty good, just can't say the same about Millenettes...