• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayhew: Megatron Merits Multi-Millions

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM makes me think of M&M's all the time, even though I know it's Mayhew and not Millen. Raisinets are pretty good, just can't say the same about Millenettes...

Can't remember for sure but wasn't Lewand around when Millen was GM or no?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was usually at Cheetahs across the river, but he was on the payroll, running the payroll.

While Millen was in PA, hating Johnny Morton.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been clean for about 14 years... it's not like my birthday or anything, just never thought that I wouldn't turn back to that life style after getting off the streets.

It's embarrassing but to make a long story short... I restored my Puter back to Factory and couldn't remember the name of this site. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I restored my Puter back to Factory again and consolidated my Back-Up CD's and found the link back here. Then it was password problems with this site and my email account to send "forgot my password".

You'll need to refresh my memory because I'm kinda at a loss for words. Jerry Rice will always be a Great in his era(s). Apples to Apples... for the first 8 seasons CJ has 1 more game as a starter. On Yards CJ has a small lead. Fumbles CJ has 2 more than Rice. TD's Rice - 103, CJ - 74. Will I stick with CJ? You bet ya... these days in order to be a Great QB you need to win an SB and Stafford has yet to win a playoff game. We already know Rice had the likes of Montana, Young and Rich Gannon (4-3 in playoffs with Rice). Plus teams prepare for CJ and gets more defenders. The Fat Lady isn't singing yet.
I don't think your mind needs much refreshing. Unless you want to reach back in the bag for a couple zingers.

Right after we all made our way to the Hoop there was lively discussion, just like there is now. (You left out drops, sup with that?)

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(You left out drops, sup with that?)

Jerry Rice had a smaller window and less defenders while CJ has a larger frame with a Rule for a dropped pass. Rice can't top that and it wouldn't be fair for Rice. CJ fishes balls out of the air and out of the dirt and you wanna diss CJ because Stafford gets some on target? But anyway, when did they start keeping stats on that?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't remember for sure but wasn't Lewand around when Millen was GM or no?

Millen was President and GM, both Lewand and Mayhew were Millen bitches, I mean Millenettes... Lewand and Mayhew were some sort of VP's (can't remember their VP positions) before Lewand became Millen successor at President and Mayhew became Millen successor at GM.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Rice had a smaller window and less defenders while CJ has a larger frame with a Rule for a dropped pass. Rice can't top that and it wouldn't be fair for Rice. CJ fishes balls out of the air and out of the dirt and you wanna diss CJ because Stafford gets some on target? But anyway, when did they start keeping stats on that?
Ahhhh, I was thinking of the ones thst hit him in the hands. But I feel ya on Stafford. Hes no Rich Gannon.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, I was thinking of the ones thst hit him in the hands. But I feel ya on Stafford. Hes no Rich Gannon.

Rice has a shorter wing span and less time to get the hands into position...:heh:. It would be like Stafford throwing to Golden Tate. If the Lions Offense doesn't shot themselves in the foot with turnovers and get rolling their Grade A in Up Tempo vs being over paid actors slowing the tempo down (just my take).

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LWM weren't you on CBS?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LWM aka LionsWhyMe, had the old avatar up yesterday for those that don't/didn't remember the name they might've remembered the avatar.
That's what I figured when you started posting again. I thought everyone remembered. Either way, welcome back.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I figured when you started posting again. I thought everyone remembered. Either way, welcome back.

Thank you... I made it known on a thread after we migrated over here. The thread was like new screen name, who is everybody or something on those lines.