• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe gone

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as sonny claims I know he's a criminal who did something bad enough to get locked up for 20. I would never associate with someone like that in real life so no need to glorify him on a message board because he's nice to people.
And yet you claim this whole thread is gay, but can't put it down. You are back for more and more. So that was a lie wasn't it?

You know he said he might be going up for 20 and said something about 17 years ago or something. And that's ALL you know. You don't know what he's up for and have no idea if he really did it. Frankly I don't care. I know him as sonneyblack65 the solid and funny pats poster. And that's what a bunch of us will miss.

Unfortunately we are stuck with you and your high horse while the great poster may be leaving.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard thank you. I. the last guy anybody would have to worry about. looked after kids and the elderly. Got caught up in the life and only people who gambled, borrowed, etc
Point was it doesn't matter either way. You are solid up here. One of the best on this site. That's all we know and that's all we really can know.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard thank you. I. the last guy anybody would have to worry about. looked after kids and the elderly. Got caught up in the life and only people who gambled, borrowed, etc
Life happens sometimes good sometimes bad. You've always been one of my favorite posters.You will be missed if you're not around. The orphans will be hoping for the best sonny :suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life happens sometimes good sometimes bad. You've always been one of my favorite posters.You will be missed if you're not around. The orphans will be hoping for the best sonny :suds:

Clark thank you my friend!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely missed for sure. One of the few that really handled all the Patriot smack talk with class on here. Good luck with whatever happens man.

Thanks CD appreciate that

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear the news Sonny. Site won't be the same if your gone, you got a unique way about you. You know the word maybe is a lot different then "I'm going to" . Perhaps your worrying about some thing that won't happen. Hope so, good luck.:hope:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you claim this whole thread is gay, but can't put it down. You are back for more and more. So that was a lie wasn't it?

You know he said he might be going up for 20 and said something about 17 years ago or something. And that's ALL you know. You don't know what he's up for and have no idea if he really did it. Frankly I don't care. I know him as sonneyblack65 the solid and funny pats poster. And that's what a bunch of us will miss.

Unfortunately we are stuck with you and your high horse while the great poster may be leaving.
Well I know him as a poster who is a piece of shit. And anybody getting 20 years for somethjng they did 20 years ago did some serious shit. He's not the victim here.

Miss him all you want. I think it's indicative of your personality and the strength of your real life friends. I just think it's weird no matter how long you posted together. I posted with a group for 12 years or so. But at the end of the day they are nobody to me. I find it hard to value intangible friendships.

I'm just giving sonny what he deserves

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear the news Sonny. Site won't be the same if your gone, you got a unique way about you. You know the word maybe is a lot different then "I'm going to" . Perhaps your worrying about some thing that won't happen. Hope so, good luck.:hope:

TY Harold means alot you and WH were always great admins

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's rough. Stay away from Aaron Hernandez that kid is trouble.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a guy in the Eagles forum back on KFFL who posted mysteriously that he was going away for awhile, in a way that suggested prison, and did in fact subsequently go away.

It became kind of a running joke because he really hated a former safety for the Eagles, Nate Allen, who turned out to be exactly what this poster claimed--a soft safety who didn't hit anybody.

And we all joked that he was lucky he was in prison so he wouldn't have to see it happen on the field.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true, I wish you all the best Sonny. Always a class act on this board.

Will you have to serve all 20, or could you get a serve 5 and spend the rest on probation deal?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true, I wish you all the best Sonny. Always a class act on this board.

Will you have to serve all 20, or could you get a serve 5 and spend the rest on probation deal?

Thanks chew