• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Prater

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prater better be on aplane to the D right now. Henery blows. Fuck his 86% career accuracy. What's with all the shitty kicking for us? Finally got a gaddamn good team and both of our losses this year were largely caused by missed FGs. 5 missed FGs in our two losses this year. SHM...

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck what i said before. fuck henery. fuck him right up his stupid fucking asshole.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut that piece of shoot Henery!

Just untucking believable you get pulled off the shit pile and you reward the team that singed you with that pile of steaming shit! You sir should not even wait just clean out your locker!

K

kengel6

Anyone talking to Jason Hanson? Probably not. Mayhew is an idiot

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone talking to Jason Hanson? Probably not. Mayhew is an idiot

Hanson is too old at this point. He should have been brought back last year. You may want to stick to posting on hockey. Rob is gone now so the Mayhew bashing is not happening anymore. Mayhew brought in a good staff and the we are better on defense for sure. Offense still looks like it did at the end of last year but penalties and turnovers are way down. Just not executing with the new offense yet.

K

kengel6

Hanson is too old at this point. He should have been brought back last year. You may want to stick to posting on hockey. Rob is gone now so the Mayhew bashing is not happening anymore. Mayhew brought in a good staff and the we are better on defense for sure. Offense still looks like it did at the end of last year but penalties and turnovers are way down. Just not executing with the new offense yet.

WTF Old Ion, you ever hear of Jan Stenerud, Gary Anderson,Morton Anderson, George Blanda. All these guys were over 40 and still winning games with their FG's. Most games are won with kicks between 30-45 yards. You don't need the big leg, just accuracy.:nod:
Mayhew is still an idiot.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit I will bash Mayhew all fricking day if needed.

Rob had one hell of a football IQ. Don't discredit that. One of the better ones here. The extra baggage got old.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Rob was wrong about Fairley being all world, double teamed all the time, elite DT, pay him whatever he wants, Lions made him gain/lose too much weight, never helped him mature. But he was definitely sharp minded regarding most player evaluation, just not the $$$ he thought should be thrown at Suh and Fairley. Bitched constantly when VanNoy got injured.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF Old Ion, you ever hear of Jan Stenerud, Gary Anderson,Morton Anderson, George Blanda. All these guys were over 40 and still winning games with their FG's. Most games are won with kicks between 30-45 yards. You don't need the big leg, just accuracy.:nod:
Mayhew is still an idiot.

Sorry, now that I reread my post, that was pretty harsh. I was still raging.

I do agree that a consistent kicker who is money from inside 50 yards would be better than an erratic kicker with a big leg.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, now that I reread my post, that was pretty harsh. I was still raging.

I do agree that a consistent kicker who is money from inside 50 yards would be better than an erratic kicker with a big leg.

You were about to get this clip posted. Still have to do it though. Somebody voiced over in the end though.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Rob was wrong about Fairley being all world, double teamed all the time, elite DT, pay him whatever he wants, Lions made him gain/lose too much weight, never helped him mature. But he was definitely sharp minded regarding most player evaluation, just not the $$$ he thought should be thrown at Suh and Fairley. Bitched constantly when VanNoy got injured.

That is what I meant. He was a professional fisherman...some took his bait. Not that I miss long walks in the park. I do miss a few things. Still think he comes back one day.

Read through his fluff pretty smart cat.

We can not all kick er'ything through the uprights

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck "e'rything" i just want something. 1 kick that isnt complete shit and we have OT

Matt Prater come on down you are the next contestant on don't be a complete piece of shit.

(pretty sure you weren't talking directly about the kickers with 'e'rything' but it made for a nice segway)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck "e'rything" i just want something. 1 kick that isnt complete shit and we have OT

Matt Prater come on down you are the next contestant on don't be a complete piece of shit.

(pretty sure you weren't talking directly about the kickers with 'e'rything' but it made for a nice segway)

Calm down killer. Er'ything is a reference to us on the board being right.

So yes, you sir are correct and a mighty fine Segway at that. :suds:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why hasn't Henery been cut yet?

It's Monday morning and if it gets past today then Caldwell, Mayhew, and Lewan should be canned for putting up with an inept kicker.

Hope the Lions do not miss the playoffs by one game!

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to have another PK in hand, a new one, before you let the current inept one go :noidea:. at least I think it goes that way in my sarcastic mind

Last edited by a moderator:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hanson isnt too old. Im sure the lions have contacted him numerous times, he clearly has declined.