• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Flynn will be looking for work but will he find it?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize for joining late but wife's sister just passed away and I haven't been able to do much of anything ......

But..............

Please show us all of the "evidence that shows he's guilty". Sure isn't in the Ted Wells Report unless you have a different edition that the one I've read. I'd like to see this documented evidence that proves that Tom Brady did anything other than not turn over emails and texts to Ted Wells. If that's your "proof", you have none.

Sorry for the loss of your sis-in-law. Hope your wife is doing as well as can be expected, tough

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She fought a valiant fight against cancer for 10 years. She was the baby and only 55.

Thanks for your thoughts Sonny...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She fought a valiant fight against cancer for 10 years. She was the baby and only 55.

Way way too young Ken and you are more than welcome my friend, stay strong!!!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it went to court, then they could subpoena the phone text's, and he would be had....
They don't want that, they're hoping for a reduction in the games but as I said, I don't see how RG can do that at this point without massive repercussions with other players/coaches...

I don't see a reduction causing a major reprecussion. Certainly from 4 to 2. I bet most of the league expects at least that. I think only no games could cause any real issue for Goodell

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear about this personally tragedy Ken.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen you space cadet, the Feds got no reason to get involved whatsoever. If they did, they would see the same as 99% here do( including Pats fans) that Brady is guilty of long term doctoring the equipment.

Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa

You need to get out of Mom's basement and into the real world. Do you even follow football? Are you aware the NFL has had to appear before the Feds on several occasions, and lost consitently in the last few years?

If the NFLPA takes it to the Feds I believe the avenue they will choose is the NLB. Do you know what the NLB does? They hear cases of contract dispute between unions and ownership. What is this? You guessed it, a contract dispute between a union and ownership.

You were tasked with producing evidence Brady violated an equipment rule, and you failed to produce any evidence he actually did.:L

Another reason this will go to the feds is the punishment is arbitrary and copricious.

Another reason this will go to the feds is the punishment for "not cooperating" by not handing over his personal property. Something that isn't clear in the CBA.

You really should read up first.:nod:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize for joining late but wife's sister just passed away and I haven't been able to do much of anything ......

But..............

Please show us all of the "evidence that shows he's guilty". Sure isn't in the Ted Wells Report unless you have a different edition that the one I've read. I'd like to see this documented evidence that proves that Tom Brady did anything other than not turn over emails and texts to Ted Wells. If that's your "proof", you have none.

Ken sorry to hear of your family loss.

She's where she needs to be now even though it brings sadness to your hearts.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that would be funny and you know what? The Pats offense fits his limited skills set about as good as any team in the league. It could actually happen.

As much as the Ravens like to throw the short pass in Baltimore, would probably compete for the starting job.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The owner accepted it....paid the fine. But this fan is still fighting the fight ! :pound:

Legally the owner is in a completely different position to fight than the player.

And no Kraft did not accept it, he simply agreed to comply. His comments were that he still thinks it's wrong.

Go down to your local courthouse, people capitulate all the time, even when innocent.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to get out of Mom's basement and into the real world. Do you even follow football? Are you aware the NFL has had to appear before the Feds on several occasions, and lost consitently in the last few years?

If the NFLPA takes it to the Feds I believe the avenue they will choose is the NLB. Do you know what the NLB does? They hear cases of contract dispute between unions and ownership. What is this? You guessed it, a contract dispute between a union and ownership.

You were tasked with producing evidence Brady violated an equipment rule, and you failed to produce any evidence he actually did.:L

Another reason this will go to the feds is the punishment is arbitrary and copricious.

Another reason this will go to the feds is the punishment for "not cooperating" by not handing over his personal property. Something that isn't clear in the CBA.

Your really funny I must say. We will see who has the last laugh here. By the way, did you think for a minute the Patriots would wave the white flag over their punishment ? I bet you didn't.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your really funny I must say. We will see who has the last laugh here. By the way, did you think for a minute the Patriots would wave the white flag over their punishment ? I bet you didn't.

I thought he would fight it a bit more, but not shocked either. As I just posted the owner's position vs other owners is vastly different than the players vs owners.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you don't think there is enough to show Brady is involved on the deflated footballs you are blind or a complete homer. I doubt the feds see Brady as guilt free as you do. If the feds believe Brady broke the NFL rules it will come down to is the punishment fair.

That's where this issue will be settled. What is fair punishment. Not weather Brady knew or not.

FYI, The feds can simply refuse to see this case in their court.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think there is enough to show Brady is involved on the deflated footballs you are blind or a complete homer. I doubt the feds see Brady as guilt free as you do. If the feds believe Brady broke the NFL rules it will come down to is the punishment fair.

That's where this issue will be settled. What is fair punishment. Not weather Brady knew or not.

FYI, The feds can simply refuse to see this case in their court.

And they won't likely refuse it. The track record of the NFL League office in recent cases is horendous.

This case is an easier win than the previous ones the league has already lost.

And feel free to post the supposed damning evidence that shows Brady commited an equipment violation regarding the footballs. Even Wells didn't, but you go ride ahead scooter and show the part the Wells report was unable too.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like another FN refugee will bite the dust.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they won't likely refuse it. The track record of the NFL League office in recent cases is horendous.

This case is an easier win than the previous ones the league has already lost.

And feel free to post the supposed damning evidence that shows Brady commited an equipment violation regarding the footballs. Even Wells didn't, but you go ride ahead scooter and show the part the Wells report was unable too.

If you are referring to Rice and Peterson cases being overturned by the courts I believe the courts said the punishment had to meet the standard punishment when the infraction occurred. I don't believe there is a set punishment for tampering with footballs as of yet. If the 4 games holds up it will then set precedent for these type of violations going forward.

One thing the NFL must do is sit down and try to set rule punishments in writing and have every NFL player read and sign so they know where they stand.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could interrupt this Pats/Brady debate to post something relevant to the OP, I think we are missing the obvious . . . can he still walk and hand off?

B5zbkxACIAAaMyq.jpg