• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Flynn will be looking for work but will he find it?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Matt Flynn is basically a scrub (comparing to NFL players OBVIOUSLY) the man easily has completely dominated his career. Getting paid millions (even by my stupid Seahawks) to just sit on the sidelines and do nothing. Gets a front row seat to an NFL game and has earned I believe over $20M in his career (EASILY enough to retire on).

Lucky bastid.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Matt Flynn is basically a scrub (comparing to NFL players OBVIOUSLY) the man easily has completely dominated his career. Getting paid millions (even by my stupid Seahawks) to just sit on the sidelines and do nothing. Gets a front row seat to an NFL game and has earned I believe over $20M in his career (EASILY enough to retire on).

Lucky bastid.

The little I saw him player he wasn't bad, but only talking 2 games. He almost beat NE in Gillete with GB which hardly any team does and then he tossed 6tds vs detroit in that shootout for a victory

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The little I saw him player he wasn't bad, but only talking 2 games. He almost beat NE in Gillete with GB which hardly any team does and then he tossed 6tds vs detroit in that shootout for a victory

You saw the 2 highlights of his career Sonny....All downhill from there...:nod:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flynn was brought in because it's all part of a new way to cheat. Bring in QBs from other teams and milk them for whatever you can get.