• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Canada Offense (IS FINALLY GONE!!!!)

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play where it happened.

I don't agree with this Valentino guy's assessment. Where is Kenny able to go? Semaulo blocks his guy to the ground, but he still has the momentum to penetrate the pocket. If Kenny steps up, Collins hits his legs. He lands right where Kenny was trying to set. So he couldn't even stay there.

So he rolls out to the left, which is the only open space, and that's the sack. It's a slow-ass developing play and the trips were the first read, but everyone was covered from the line.

I hate this play so goddamned much. Someone investigate these Tomada bozos for game fixing.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... "all in the balcony knows we're gonna do it... THE DUDE IN THE BLIMP knows we're gonna do it"

several years later... Canada is still employed... and still doin the same shit he has always done

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots and Steelers fighting it out. Who comes out on top?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... "all in the balcony knows we're gonna do it... THE DUDE IN THE BLIMP knows we're gonna do it"

several years later... Canada is still employed... and still doin the same shit he has always done

Steve A Smith and him are ALL Steeler fans today.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play where it happened.

I don't agree with this Valentino guy's assessment. Where is Kenny able to go? Semaulo blocks his guy to the ground, but he still has the momentum to penetrate the pocket. If Kenny steps up, Collins hits his legs. He lands right where Kenny was trying to set. So he couldn't even stay there.

So he rolls out to the left, which is the only open space, and that's the sack. It's a slow-ass developing play and the trips were the first read, but everyone was covered from the line.

I hate this play so goddamned much. Someone investigate these Tomada bozos for game fixing.
OMG...the responses of people stating this guy is right is laughable. And most of their takes are he should have stepped up in to the pocket and threw to an open receiver.
Few Items:
1. WHAT POCKET!?!
2. No one was open until the play was essentially over.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't even need the video evidence anymore. It Is Known.

Matt Canada uses the same plays over and over. He has no depth, he is not smart. We are fucked until he's replaced. And even then he's a symptom of the guy who hired/promoted people like him and Randy.

I'm not going to put any effort into watching games anymore either. I sat fighting a stream all yesterday. That was chump behavior. I should have taken my son out to buy new sneakers instead, like my wife wanted.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever. Just means my weekends will be stress-free. Don't have to worry about juggling family time vs. game.

People at the games chanting Fire Canada are missing the point. It needs to be Fire Tomlin.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't even need the video evidence anymore. It Is Known.

Matt Canada uses the same plays over and over. He has no depth, he is not smart. We are fucked until he's replaced. And even then he's a symptom of the guy who hired/promoted people like him and Randy.

I'm not going to put any effort into watching games anymore either. I sat fighting a stream all yesterday. That was chump behavior. I should have taken my son out to buy new sneakers instead, like my wife wanted.
I'm with ya... I will still watch the games but I won't go out of my way to make it happen... If something else can be scheduled there instead (ie shopping, chores, etc,) then I'll do that. But I can guarantee you that watching these games will be more for comedy value and it will be stress-free viewing with zero expectations. The toughest part about this will be watching the warriors on this team having their talents wasted.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F*ck yourselves Tomlin & Artie for bringing this asshole back to call his 7-8 plays... and continuously allowing this circus to keep parading every week.

How embarrassed do they have to get before they try to make changes?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drives ending in a punt or turnover: Steelers Bears and Browns 67%, Patriots 71%.

That's the bottom of the league.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I didn't see this... But I know this isn't the first player to show their disapproval on the field... Tomlin could lose the lockeroom... Or maybe he already has given how pathetic everyone looked in this game

Think I said it last week about how disheartening it must feel to be these guys preparing all week only to be let down by their coaches in the 1st quarter.

@Superbelt @thedddd

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F7e8-2cXkAA8xYz

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I didn't see this... But I know this isn't the first player to show their disapproval on the field... Tomlin could lose the lockeroom... Or maybe he already has given how pathetic everyone looked in this game

Think I said it last week about how disheartening it must feel to be these guys preparing all week only to be let down by their coaches in the 1st quarter.

@Superbelt @thedddd
Carney is saying Pickett bailed from a clean pocket there. But like I said in a post yesterday, that DT was blocked to the ground, but he landed exactly where Pickett was standing. He had no actual pocket to step into. He would have been taken out at the knees if he stayed there.

The simple answer is it was a stupidly one dimensional play that thebD was able to tee off on. Steelers are the team any defense can read like a coloring book.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just coming here to say I think I might be done until some changes are made. Sounds like I'm not alone.

We aren't the fucking Browns fanbase. We don't need to tolerate intentional idiocy. The entire game I was pissed off. Pissed off after the game. Still pissed off. Why? I can find a thousand better ways to spend my day with my family. I think I'm done until I either see Tomlin gone or stripped of his power. Until then I'll follow this team in the news.