• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mason called myles a what??

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's true, does this mean he'll be sued for slander/defamation?

Defamation is the broader term. Slander is when the defamatory matter is spoken. Libel is for when it is written. I think this is probably slander because Garrett said this while speaking in a hearing; however, if Garrett is the one who leaked it to the media, then it arguably could be libel.

Regardless, it's very doubtful, IMO, that Rudolph would pursue a defamation claim. Because no one believes Garrett, Mason Rudolph has not suffered any injury that he can recover damages for.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there were something above "winner" I'd give it to you. This is the usual replies from those whose minds are made up and it's based on who did what. Not what was actually done.

I have zero doubt in all this that if the story was instead Baker as the QB and Watt as the guy who hit him with the helmet many of the same people ripping Myles would be ripping Baker saying he got what he deserved.

As to this specific newer story again you are right. we have no clue what really happen. And I'll say even as a Browns fan I do not believe Mason used a racial slur. I mean what did he do, cover Pouncey's ears?

Never mind for all we know the entire thing is made up and Myles never made the claim in his meeting.
Have to agree with your point on Baker. Flip the script and that's Baker getting hit with a helmet I think people would still condemn it but there would be a much larger conversation about how Baker is still unhinged and needs to grow up.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph, Garrett, Pouncy and Garcia.... I think at one point it was either Pouncy or Garcia dropping kicking Garrett.
You seriously think that what Rudolph did was as serious as what Garrett did? Good lord! There was no one named Garcia involved at all.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did go ballistic. That was the problem. Then obviously he to chill and go PC.

lol. I have no idea I’m just saying I can see it. I was up in Oklahoma all week and the homer OSU fans were wanting his head. But I Kept asking “what did Mason say to Garrett”. Had to be something bad because it doesn’t make any sense
He's a psycho. He would have been telling everyone that Rudolph called him a Jig right off the bat and during his post game interview. he would not have waited a week to bring it up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After more reading of your pearls of wisdom you are one I'm sure this applies to. If Baker was the QB and Watt hit him with the helmet you'd claim baker had it coming.

100% certain.
glad you can make more assumptions, its really all your're doing here.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously think that what Rudolph did was as serious as what Garrett did? Good lord! There was no one named Garcia involved at all.

Forgive him....he's been day drinking......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With fake scenarios.....
yeah, i'll let the hypotheticals play out, goal posts move. Did he figure out that more than 1 "insider" reported it yet? since just an "insider" reported, everyone believes it

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a psycho. He would have been telling everyone that Rudolph called him a Jig right off the bat and during his post game interview. he would not have waited a week to bring it up.

He was trying to build up some suspense, then release his bombshell.....

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, no I don't.

Again, I'm on record as leaning to this not being said, but no reason to let your defense out before you have to make it.

Then Myles is the opposite of the intellectual he says he is. You don’t leave everyone in the organization out to dry when there is a potential semi understandable excuse.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i'll let the hypotheticals play out, goal posts move. Did he figure out that more than 1 "insider" reported it yet? since just an "insider" reported, everyone believes it

"He hit him with the helmet, but he didn't get hurt".....Ok, it never happened....moving on

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Myles is the opposite of the intellectual he says he is. You don’t leave everyone in the organization out to dry when there is a potential semi understandable excuse.
logic.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you can make more assumptions, its really all your're doing here.
Right...because you were on the field and know exactly what went down.

and, yes, 100% certain.

You could just say "Steelers good, Browns bad" as your reply as that's what I read.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With fake scenarios.....
It's called a hypothetical...yes, they are all fake scenarios.

and you'd also rip Baker. Know who else would rip Baker in that scenario? Me. Because I am rational and objective.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact I did and thanks for the actual proof.

what...did you think I wouldn't man up and admit it since that's the game you like to play?

Seriously, save the time and go with "Steelers good, Browns bad".

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he leave anyone "out to dry" whether this was true or not (and, again, I don't buy it)? No one thinks his teammates were in the wrong.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Big 12 fans will tell you Rudolph & Mayfield are both shitheads, but nobody deserves being hit with a helmet.

I watched Garrett since High School. It's not his character, but should sit the remainder of this season

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact I did and thanks for the actual proof.

what...did you think I wouldn't man up and admit it since that's the game you like to play?

Seriously, save the time and go with "Steelers good, Browns bad".
Well It’s been out for hours. So
Like you I assumed. Apologies. With everything else being said, very easy to assume uninformed.