• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mason called myles a what??

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Big 12 fans will tell you Rudolph & Mayfield are both shitheads, but nobody deserves being hit with a helmet.

I watched Garrett since High School. It's not his character, but should sit the remainder of this season
I will say on the field it is kind of becoming his character as he's had a number of unnecessary hits this season and if I recall punched another player earlier in the season.

He's definitely someone I'd say has the most different persona off the field than on. I mean, as has been mentioned, a guy pulled up to Myles on the street, asked to take his pic, Myles asked him to wait and the guy hit him. Garrett did not retaliate. Never mind the poetry and the interest in dinosaurs and archaeological digs.

Definitely a different kind of cat.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well It’s been out for hours. So
Like you I assumed. Apologies. With everything else being said, very easy to assume uninformed.
I mean...how often do we hear reports from the so-called insiders that are, in fact, untrue and/or unsubstantiated? Did seem odd anyone at these meetings would let info leak.

Like when fans eat up info they hear about the draft as fact/gospel. These FOs guard their draft intel like this is the CIA, but they are gonna spill their thoughts to a reporter before (or after) the draft?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...how often do we hear reports from the so-called insiders that are, in fact, untrue and/or unsubstantiated? Did seem odd anyone at these meetings would let info leak.

Like when fans eat up info they hear about the draft as fact/gospel. These FOs guard their draft intel like this is the CIA, but they are gonna spill their thoughts to a reporter before (or after) the draft?
Agree in some senses. But with such a sensitive nature. If it wasn’t true, garret himself would of revoked it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Big 12 fans will tell you Rudolph & Mayfield are both shitheads, but nobody deserves being hit with a helmet.

I watched Garrett since High School. It's not his character, but should sit the remainder of this season
would add this Browns' fan also thinks Baker can be a bit of a shithead. would love to see him emulate Nick Chubb and just shut up and play.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called a hypothetical...yes, they are all fake scenarios.

and you'd also rip Baker. Know who else would rip Baker in that scenario? Me. Because I am rational and objective.

Why would I rip Baker? Who on here condones someone hitting someone over the head with a helmet? I certainly don't...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree in some senses. But with such a sensitive nature. If it wasn’t true, garret himself would of revoked it.
because it's such a sensitive issue was why it seemed hard to believe someone would spill the beans about anything from the meeting.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I rip Baker? Who on here condones someone hitting someone over the head with a helmet? I certainly don't...
Because Baker's a douche to many (including me at times) and his critics will go out of their way to throw shade at him.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, SOMEONE would of heard it, a mic would of picked it up, it would of been out prior to now. What did he sweet whisper in his ear.

He doesn’t have to whisper if he’s in Bottom. Lol. After 4 picks.

something was said. No idea what it was but something was said

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Baker's a douche to many (including me at times).

Doesn't mean someone should club him over the head......Garrett is lucky that he wasn't arrested, find a scenario where that would get a pass in public.....Other than a football game on TV

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching again, while my guess is still it wasn't said, it is certainly possible Rudolph said something right after Garrett pulled him down on top of him. And only Mason's white teammates were in the area if he did make such a comment.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't mean someone should club him over the head......Garrett is lucky that he wasn't arrested, find a scenario where that would get a pass in public.....Other than a football game on TV
Let me see if I have this straight. If you are out, you twist someones head, then kick him in the nads, he follows by throwing a hard object at you but only grazes you, you are calling the cops? And you think the cops are arresting that guy? Even while the rest of those around would be laughing at you?

To answer why you'd rip Baker you would if you were one of his critics who blame him for anything that goes wrong. Of course, his fanboys would come to his rescue and hold him blameless.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, no I don't.

Again, I'm on record as leaning to this not being said, but no reason to let your defense out before you have to make it.

This is stupid and if him or his advisers thought holding this info for an appeal was right, they're stupid.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t have to whisper if he’s in Bottom. Lol. After 4 picks.

something was said. No idea what it was but something was said
well yeah, im sure myles said something too

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well yeah, im sure myles said something too

Dam this whole time I forgot you were a Steelers fan. My opinion is just that. But it’s also an opinion from neither a Browns or Steelers fan

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if I have this straight. If you are out, you twist someones head, then kick him in the nads, he follows by throwing a hard object at you but only grazes you, you are calling the cops? And you think the cops are arresting that guy? Even while the rest of those around would be laughing at you?

To answer why you'd rip Baker you would if you were one of his critics who blame him for anything that goes wrong. Of course, his fanboys would come to his rescue and hold him blameless.

If someone was in a sports bar and swung a helmet towards someone's head, I'm guessing they'd be in trouble.....the "grazing" part is funny.....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is stupid and if him or his advisers thought holding this info for an appeal was right, they're stupid.
If it didn't happen, which is what I suspect, using it at all was stupid. But nothing gained by letting the cat out of the bag if it did happen.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam this whole time I forgot you were a Steelers fan. My opinion is just that. But it’s also an opinion from neither a Browns or Steelers fan
im not denying something was said, it obviously was. Mason was not right in this. Ive never said he was. But i find it hard that garret, his camp said other things , but kept this under wraps, no one heard it, no mics picked it up, but now , 7 days later, it came out. color me quite skeptical, would be anyway you look at it. Back against the wall, suspended, last ditch

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone was in a sports bar and swung a helmet towards someone's head, I'm guessing they'd be in trouble.....the "grazing" part is funny.....
"Lightly hit", "rubbed", "grazed" take your pick. Didn't even get a scratch. But my question was "if this was you" are you calling the police? And, no, they would not be in trouble after those standing around laughing at you told the police you twisted his head and kicked him in the nads.