• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marshawn Lynch accuser may be charged

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is developing and was breaking news on King 5

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happens, would be awesome.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he/she should be. If more false accusers were punished for lying & filing false police reports, there would be a lot less of them.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely should be charged. We as a society shouldn't be putting up with this kind of BS when it's obvious someone is trying to take advantage of someone else.

I have strong opinions on people who claim to have been raped long after the fact, leaving the falsely accused without a means to defend themselves and no evidence either way.

That's another issue, but it's the outright lie that just makes my blood boil in these kinds of cases. I hate to see people get off with a slap on the wrist when they knew exactly what they were doing and got caught.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The police should of never released Lynch's name until they had gathered a few facts. Lynch was in training camp, and even though it is in the VMAC, the team stays at a hotel in the training camp portion of preseason. That is why the team was so quick to dismiss these accusations, called them bogus, they new exactly where Lynch was that night.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These people are truly pathetic... This women attempted to ruin Marshawns life for her own personal gain... To make false allegations like that she should absolutely face jail time... Penalties need to increase for these types of people ... It's selfish and heartless act...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellevue police turn tables on Marshawn Lynch accuser

Bellevue police are now recommending charges against the woman who falsely accused Seattle Seahawk Marshawn Lynch of assault and property destruction last August.
Detectives believe 31-year-old Jammie L. Ficarelli of Everett gave false and misleading information to officers, when she told them Lynch punched her in the face, chipping her tooth and bruising her face. Ficarelli also told police Lynch ripped a strap off her designer purse.
Police told KIRO 7 their investigation indicates Ficarelli was so drunk, she mistook a man she’d just met for Lynch, and she injured herself by falling on a sidewalk.
Their investigation also proves Lynch could not have been with Ficarelli when she accused him of assault.
Police say it all started when Ficarelli was leaving the Blue Martini bar at 2:30 a.m Aug. 10. They say she met a man who lives in the Bravern apartments above the bar. Police say the man, whom she mistook for Marshawn Lynch--asked her up to his seventh-floor apartment, where they drank heavily.
The man later told police Ficarelli had wild mood swings, and when he tried to get her to leave, a property security guard took notice. According to police probable cause documents, the guard told police:
"The female appeared very intoxicated. She was swaying back and forth, had slurred speech, and smelled like alcohol."
The guard said the woman chased the man near the elevators. The guard told the man to go back to his apartment, then—according to documents, he told police:
"The female then tipped over and fell onto her right side onto the paved walkway in front of one of the Bravern businesses. (The security guard) observed the right side of the female's head hit the paved sidewalk."
Police say the injuries Ficarelli got falling down were later blamed on Lynch. According to documents, “(The guard) observed a mark/bruise on the right side of the female's face under her eye. The female told him that she got the mark when she fell.”
Meanwhile, on the same night, several blocks away, the Seahawks were staying at the Bellevue Hilton. An off-duty state trooper, providing security for the Seahawks told Bellevue detectives he watched Lynch go to his room on the seventh floor that night, shut the door, and was there until morning.
Making false reports or giving misleading information to an officer carries a maximum penalty of a year in prison and a $5000 fine.
KIRO 7 found Ficarelli’s Everett apartment Thursday, where a man identifying himself as her boyfriend was moving her belongings into a moving truck, claiming she was facing death threats. He told KIRO 7 Ficarelli had no comment.

Bellevue police turn tables on Marshawn Lynch accuser | www.kirotv.com

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, on the same night, several blocks away, the Seahawks were staying at the Bellevue Hilton. An off-duty state trooper, providing security for the Seahawks told Bellevue detectives he watched Lynch go to his room on the seventh floor that night, shut the door, and was there until morning.

Bellevue police turn tables on Marshawn Lynch accuser | www.kirotv.com

Hotel doors for Seahawk room doors are alarmed, video cameras monitoring them, players have roommates, the team is making damn sure there is no breaking curfew. Pretty standard stuff through out the league

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this is just too weird. Is it a crime if she was so drunk that she actually believed that's what happened? Sounds like the woman needs some serious help.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She assumed it was Marshawn Lynch??.... WTF.... You don't assume crap like that... I mean common... Roll the dice on who to fuck over... I can't imagine what Lynches reaction was when he heard about this...

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this is just too weird. Is it a crime if she was so drunk that she actually believed that's what happened? Sounds like the woman needs some serious help.

Agree, charges seem like overkill to me, her life seems punishment enough.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't matter if she is drunk, if she lied on a formal police report that's perjury. Being drunk is not an excusable reason for ANYTHING.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if she is drunk, if she lied on a formal police report that's perjury. Being drunk is not an excusable reason for ANYTHING.

No, she could claim mistaken identity and that she honestly thought what she said is what happened. She's obviously a train wreck so this seems like a waste of time. The judge is probably going to offer her a plea bargain with counseling.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know that she was unstable, sounds like she needs more than just counseling.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The women has a loose screw. Kind of sad, but good to see that this was a pure BS charge.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3