• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Markieff, another clown joins the circus.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the Bucks look to replace Middleton with another All Star next to Giannis, after Middleton renewed his contract with the team? The Bucks would look to add a replacement in case Middleton would leave, not to add anybody if he would stay as it happened.

Be my guest in acquiring Giannis... you'll surely succeed! (it's a promise)...

You’re the one that said Paul George was going to the Bucks, smartass

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the Bucks look to replace Middleton with another All Star next to Giannis, after Middleton renewed his contract with the team? The Bucks would look to add a replacement in case Middleton would leave, not to add anybody if he would stay as it happened.

Be my guest in acquiring Giannis... you'll surely succeed! (it's a promise)...

You’re the one that said Paul George was going to the Bucks, smartass

this . You told us PG to the bucks? What changed?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant whether they could afford it. A lot of teams next season can afford $15m on a player.

So again, why would Marcus only take the MLE?
on a player, not on a clown!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this . You told us PG to the bucks? What changed?

I never said PG to the Bucks, I said that "if the Bucks won't resign Middleton last season, they would look for a replacement on their No2 on the team" and because I was the only one that predicted OKC will blow it up, I suggested that this could be PG...

Then that troll called T-Lance who had spend 8 pages on the same thread using all shorts of BS trying to prove me wrong in my reasoning behind my claim that "OKC will blow it up" and will want to save 20M of salaries, had his pride damaged and decided to divert my suggestion (which included me saying that if PG wouldn't work, there are more alternatives the Bucks would look for in order to replace Middleton) in me "being insisting" that "the Bucks will surely trade Snell (as main piece - which he never was in my suggestion) for PG"...

Only as a reminder, my suggestion was that Hill would be tempting for the OKC to buy his contract on a "sign and trade" because he only had 1M guaranteed but his previous value was 19M thus would save them a fortune, Snell could be a useful piece as a salary filler and then a young asset on a rookie contract (DDV) + some picks could do it...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said PG to the Bucks, I said that "if the Bucks won't resign Middleton last season, they would look for a replacement on their No2 on the team" and because I was the only one that predicted OKC will blow it up, I suggested that this could be PG...

Then that troll called T-Lance who had spend 8 pages on the same thread using all shorts of BS trying to prove me wrong in my reasoning behind my claim that "OKC will blow it up" and will want to save 20M of salaries, had his pride damaged and decided to divert my suggestion (which included me saying that if PG wouldn't work, there are more alternatives the Bucks would look for in order to replace Middleton) in me "being insisting" that "the Bucks will surely trade Snell (as main piece - which he never was in my suggestion) for PG"...

Only as a reminder, my suggestion was that Hill would be tempting for the OKC to buy his contract on a "sign and trade" because he only had 1M guaranteed but his previous value was 19M thus would save them a fortune, Snell could be a useful piece as a salary filler and then a young asset on a rookie contract (DDV) + some picks could do it...

But... If they trade Paul George for George Hill and Tony Snell in a "sign and trade" for Hill, then the contracts they take back save them some 16M (!!!) which is what they need to go below the Tax line and save the 60M they would otherwise have to pay... Now why do I see Paul George ending a Buck next season?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bro, they quoted you for truth. You said it. You really think I'm reading that long winded reply? Especially when it's to dispute , what you previously said, and were proven to say?

giphy.gif

edit:my man @CitySushi ninja'd as I'm posting :suds:o

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18M is the correct first year contract for Brogdon on an 80/4 deal... but he will take a "team friendly" instead, so that he can be part of the best team...

Not that it will make him poor of course... but he has the morality to sucrifice money for glory... After all, he already did sucrifice some 60M in the long term, only by deciding to stay in colledge for 4 years and get his degree, than make money earlier and never finish college education...

The correct guy, for the correct team...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree about the Morris twins, but we'll see. Lakers need to add a playmaker to take over with Lebron on the bench more than another Morris twin.

Apparently they have been in contact with Waiters and are planning to officially meet with him and, I assume, work him out to see if they want to sign him.

Apparently Rob Pelinka was his agent at one point in his career, Rich Paul is his agent now and he has played with Lebron.

If that combination can keep him in check, he could be a good addition for them.

I'm guessing it will ultimately come down to if Lebron wants to babysit him or not.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they will... Unless of course if Khris will take a "team friendly" contract...

Two reasons:

1. The Bucks will pay no player in their roster more than what Giannis's salary is... it would be an insult on Giannis and could possibly cause him to look elsewhere for his next contract...

they'll look to trade for Paul George and start him, or for Aaron Gordon if they can't get PG as to back up Mirotic.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, they quoted you for truth. You said it. You really think I'm reading that long winded reply? Especially when it's to dispute , what you previously said, and were proven to say?

giphy.gif

edit:my man @CitySushi ninja'd as I'm posting :suds:o

But... I don't deny saying what Sushi quotes... it's true!

It's only that the thread was created by 322 in a continuation of another 8 pages of "conversation" with T-Lance and 322 where a million other things have been said... including: Middleton signing or not, OKC blowing it up or not and what a possible trade would look like in detail... Snell and Hill are only mentioned there out of the proposal because the rest included in the proposal before are of insignificant salary to consider...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant will most probably miss the entire of the next season and then come back at the age of 31. His next playoffs can be no earlier than when he is at the age of 32...

Under the circumstances, the question should rather be which team may take the risk to sign him this off season and then if it does, at what salary.

I find it hard to believe that if he denies his team option he will find a team willing to sign him on a supermax and have him missing the entire first season.

The readonable thing for him to do is to pick his team option for next season and then hit free agency a season later in what will surely be a lesser contract of what he now makes.

Report: Kevin Durant's 4-Year, $164M Nets Contract Includes Player Option

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fun.