• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariota Dropping...

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing that happened to Tebow is when he lost his O Coordinator after they beat the Steelers. Mike McCoy. McCoy knew how to use Tebow, and put him in a position to succeed. Of course they lost to New England after that win, but just like Randall Cunningham lost Doug Scoville (who died suddenly), Randall never became the "unstoppable weapon" he could have. Coaching means more than we think.
So, if Mariota goes to a team that will coach him up, and utilize his skills, he will succeed, but if he goes to Tampa or a similar team without a great QB coach, he probably will flounder.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing that happened to Tebow was he played QB....he should have been a TE....Tebow had one of the worst releases of any QB I have ever seen.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halftime. Mariota stinks. We need to draft Hundley. LOL.

KIDDING!!!!

The Ducks need to get it together, and not make any more mistakes. Ohio State look very disciplined and strong. I don't know how Penn State almost beat them. Marcus needs to pull this out, and make some great plays for Oregon. The D needs to tackle better. Hope for a better 2nd half.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halftime. Mariota stinks. We need to draft Hundley. LOL.

KIDDING!!!!

The Ducks need to get it together, and not make any more mistakes. Ohio State look very disciplined and strong. I don't know how Penn State almost beat them. Marcus needs to pull this out, and make some great plays for Oregon. The D needs to tackle better. Hope for a better 2nd half.

Combination of reasons why PSU almost beat them. Ohio State didnt necessary play their A game, PSU had an under rated defense lead by Josh Hull (the ILB I want in the draft) and every game every team is different.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That champagne was fabulous boys. The scary part is that Elliott, Cardale, Bosa, and a few others are only sophomores and we have a nice recruiting class coming in.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying he's a 1st rounder either, but him being stuck behind two other talents doesn't exclude him from being a very good prospect. Everyone will find out a lot tonight about him. If the talents there, him not destroying college football for 2-3 years doesn't mean that he might not be one of the top 32 prospects.

After watching last nights game I would say Jones is a poor man's JaMarcus Russell. There is no way he should go in the first three rounds if he decides to go pro.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That champagne was fabulous boys. The scary part is that Elliott, Cardale, Bosa, and a few others are only sophomores and we have a nice recruiting class coming in.

yessirrrrrr God I loved watching that. Minus the 4 turnovers.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He moves way better than Russell. I thought he threw it pretty well. This is a really poor QB class.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He moves way better than Russell. I thought he threw it pretty well. This is a really poor QB class.

I agree.

I think the NFL is going to be too fast for him initially. He does have the tools and he was a beast out there with his size. He just needs more reps.....could wind up being a steal if someone picks him up in the middle rounds.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could unfortunately see the Eagles taking Hundley with a good corner still on the board. That would not surprise me one bit.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke Elliott will look real nice in Eagles green in 2 years :nod::yahoo:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could unfortunately see the Eagles taking Hundley with a good corner still on the board. That would not surprise me one bit.

I don't see Chip reaching. I am willing to bet that he has CB as his top priority and will not consider anything else until that is fixed. The only way I see him taking a QB in the first round is if by some miracle Mariota drops down to us.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see it just the opposite. I see Chip reaching for a QB to run his system. Hundley is not really a reach actually around that pick, that seems to be where people think he will be drafted, somewhere in the 20s, due to his high upside. I am just worried that he would sit for at least a year behind Foles and it would not improve the team short term at all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our recruiting class coming in is pretty sick. It's time to reload.:yahoo:

Yeah this class is just insane... Now we can grab 1 or 2 more high end guys we will be set.

You see KAreem Walker the #1 RB prospect from 2016 committed last night?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Chip reaching. I am willing to bet that he has CB as his top priority and will not consider anything else until that is fixed. The only way I see him taking a QB in the first round is if by some miracle Mariota drops down to us.

This kind of thinking is always amusing. Because you think CB is the biggest need and because you believe in Chip then you assume he'll do what you think is smart. I'm not saying he won't. He absolutely should. He should have been smart enough to do what it took to get Dennard or Roby last year.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bandwagon I see.:lol:

You have the mancrush for Roby, Elliott, probably Bosa and Lee. Nice!!

Yeah on our old board I pimped Roby like he was my own son. loved that kids ability, I wanted him here bad. Zeke Elliott is everything I love in a rb, he is big, fast, powerful, he knocks linebackers right on their ass when blocking, and he runs pissed off every time he gets the ball. Shows decent hands as well. My kind of rb.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliott will come out next year, not 2 years.

OSU is looking more and more like Kentucky in basketball. 2 years and turn pro. They indeed have a great future, as long as Urban stays, and that will be for awhile yet, until he retires and goes to the broadcast booth. I don't see him wanting to coach in the NFL, with all the crap to deal with when he has it made in Ohio. Hats off to OSU, although I really rooted for the Ducks.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kind of thinking is always amusing. Because you think CB is the biggest need and because you believe in Chip then you assume he'll do what you think is smart. I'm not saying he won't. He absolutely should. He should have been smart enough to do what it took to get Dennard or Roby last year.

Did you read the part that said "I am willing to bet" meaning that it is a gamble that Chip is thinking the way I believe he is? It is funny because you have been spouting everything wrong with the Eagles is Chip's fault because the inside information you have is that he is one making all the decisions and it is fact because you said so. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator: