• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mario Cristobal listed as the #2 candidate for the Florida St. HC job

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three maybe four years and Nebraska will be competing for B1G West titles.

I'll still go to the games. I'm a sucker. Wish I could have gone to see your field a few years ago. I've never been to the northwest. I want to drink to much in that bay.

Chris Petersen is one of the best coaches in CFB. He'll get it going consistently.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine what that would look like. I feel for the Cuogs fans, but that would be amazing.

Eh, Alex Grinch would be the HC 2 seconds after Mike Leach signed the contract.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll still go to the games. I'm a sucker. Wish I could have gone to see your field a few years ago. I've never been to the northwest. I want to drink to much in that bay.

Chris Petersen is one of the best coaches in CFB. He'll get it going consistently.
I was at the Nebraska vs Washington game in '96 .. the year NU upset #5 UW .. still never got over that game. Anyways my dad saw an older couple all decked out in NU sweatshirts standing on the bank checking out the lake and we took them for a ride around the island so they could check shit out from the boat. My dad and them hit it off pretty good and he visited them every year after that on his Sturgess trips.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the Nebraska vs Washington game in '96 .. the year NU upset #5 UW .. still never got over that game. Anyways my dad saw an older couple all decked out in NU sweatshirts standing on the bank checking out the lake and we took them for a ride around the island so they could check shit out from the boat. My dad and them hit it off pretty good and he visited them every year after that on his Sturgess trips.

I'll talk a raft of shit, but my family has friends throughout this country because of going to away games and showing s good time to visitors. Hell, we have friends in Austin. We're a regular outreach program. Everyone hates Texas. Hell, they are the next California.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Stoops would be sort of a statement by FSU. He's got to be the second most in demand coach available behind Urban Meyer.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Stoops would be sort of a statement by FSU. He's got to be the second most in demand coach available behind Urban Meyer.

Yep, you would think if Stoops is still motivated and healthy that he may be able to turn things around there fairly quickly