• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: MARINERS MINORS 2021

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Aqua Sox look like a lot of fun. Catching a game Saturday and can’t wait

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what their plans are on moving Julio, Marte and most of the Everett pitching staff up a level. Not saying move them to the big club, just up a level.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not wrong. That overused word 'Potential' got him on the list because he was a freak athlete in high school. That sticks with a guy for years throughout the minors until he truly uses it all up. That is why I argue so much on these farm ratings crap and the use of potential. Potential, as I say, means haven't done nothing yet.
I feel like when it comes to baseball you can have all the athleticism in the world but that doesn't mean you'll be able to hit a baseball or the mental makeup to be a MLB hitter. In the NFL and NBA you can somewhat get by with athleticism alone, but that doesn't really translate to MLB.

With Kyle Lewis, Mitch Haniger and Jared Kelenic in the outfield now and Julio in the minors I don't really see much of a spot for Trammel in the short or long-term. He was a nice pickup in that trade with the Padres, but it would be nice if he could be packaged and traded for a player who plays a position where we have a need.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what their plans are on moving Julio, Marte and most of the Everett pitching staff up a level. Not saying move them to the big club, just up a level.
Great question. I could see them up one level in a couple months if they continue to play above league average ball. If they continue to crush it, then I could see a promotion in a month. They need to be comfortable to a point, but also challenged pithing reason.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great question. I could see them up one level in a couple months if they continue to play above league average ball. If they continue to crush it, then I could see a promotion in a month. They need to be comfortable to a point, but also challenged pithing reason.
That is just my question but am in no way qualified to say. Is when is the competition not good enough to actually improve your game? Being the biggest fish in the small pond doesn’t make sense when there are rivers and lakes for them to try to swim in.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just my question but am in no way qualified to say. Is when is the competition not good enough to actually improve your game? Being the biggest fish in the small pond doesn’t make sense when there are rivers and lakes for them to try to swim in.
Very Zen of you...lol.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is kind of my point. They need to get him to a level where he has to overcome adversity. He unquestionable talent but being an all star in High A isn’t the goal. Double A AS with a Futures invite would be great.