• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marinelli

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumbs UP if you believe WFRYE was sitting in the dark praying for a Cowboys loss so he could come in here beating his chest.

Thumbs Down if you think he was hoping for a win no matter how ugly it was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll place my Thumbs Up here since I cannot like my own post.

Great feature by the way. Trolls get a lot less instant likes this way.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was that?
maybe we should turn it up

"Article was about the Dline, which in spite of expectations did play great"

That's better.

We can make even louder.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe however, that Jason Garrett is starting to turn the tide of the self-promoting environment that Jerry has created over the years for this team having them believe that they could just roll their helmets out onto the field and win ball games just because they are America's team? PDay, the leader of the anti-Garrett "redball" posse here, I'm sure will tell you that it's all Marinelli or something else that has begun to change this team's self-perception and entitlement issues now, yet I'm not a fan of this team??

Fucking hilarious....

Let's just see if he can keep them focused for an entire season before just blowing Marinelli after every win can we?? Hence this team's main problem over the years.

Fucking hilarious is right.
PDay the leader?....and all I did was say Garrett had a role last year. You sound like the Romo lovers when I said he did to

IDIOT!

BUT HEY, put me in for Marinelli as team MVP....unless you're thinking Romo or something.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can make even louder.
We can make even louder.
"Article was about the Dline, which in spite of expectations did play great" :becky:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye is hard of hearing

Fact

But that's Romo's fault :)

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article was about the Dline, which in spite of expectations did play great.

So does "played great" mean that they were not to blame at all for Eli throwing for 450 yards and the:whistle: defense giving up 31 points, and it was the little green men and DBs fault to blame??? How many games can hou win giving up those kind of yards without the opposaing team self-imploding with turnovers??

I live in the real world, not the Marinelli dream world, and those stats obviously blow for any defense....including the DL.

Dream on fanboys...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does "played great" mean that they were not to blame at all for Eli throwing for 450 yards and the:whistle: defense giving up 31 points, and it was the little green men and DBs fault to blame??? How many games can hou win giving up those kind of yards without the opposaing team self-imploding with turnovers??

I live in the real world, not the Marinelli dream world, and those stats obviously blow for any defense....including the DL.

Dream on fanboys...

Well I believe we can place 70 of those yards on Allen for being lost in the outfield. You want to put at ALL 450 yards at the feet of the DL? The DL did very well but the way I see it is the ELEVEN guys on "D" gave up those yards. It sure will be nice for you if the NFL became an individual sport. At least then your dumb ass arguments might hold water.

I put more blame on the DB's than I do the front 7.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I missed ALL this til now .....

Frye bitch you just got OWNED

HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Owned on trying to get me banned..... CHECK
Owned on not being a Cowboys fan .... CHECK
Owned on your football opinions ... CHECK

:whistle:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I believe we can place 70 of those yards on Allen for being lost in the outfield. You want to put at ALL 450 yards at the feet of the DL? The DL did very well but the way I see it is the ELEVEN guys on "D" gave up those yards. It sure will be nice for you if the NFL became an individual sport. At least then your dumb ass arguments might hold water.

I put more blame on the DB's than I do the front 7.

Well Hayden technically could have left his DT spot and chased Victor Cruz down field and intercepted the ball before he got to it I guess. Isn't that what all the great DTs in history would have done?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Hayden technically could have left his DT spot and chased Victor Cruz down field and intercepted the ball before he got to it I guess. Isn't that what all the great DTs in history would have done?

....or

The DL could have pressured Eli more into making bad throws and not allowing him enough time to eat his lunch back there? 500 yards of offense and 31 points scored against this defense, and you bozos want to blame every other part of the defense and give the DL a free pass? Do you even understand the game of football?? Yeah they looked great alright....could see them going to the SB giving up those types of numbers on defense and forcing 6 TOs every game?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin himself said that his defense has to play better, but I guess what he says doesn't mean anything to you Marinelli balls suckers?? The defense played horribly in the real world and the numbers support that. If not for the Giants beating themselves and a few forced turnovers, it's pretty obvious the 'Boys would have lost....just keeping things in perspective here while you clowns continue to jerk each other off here in fantasyland:yahoo:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....or

The DL could have pressured Eli more into making bad throws and not allowing him enough time to eat his lunch back there? 500 yards of offense and 31 points scored against this defense, and you bozos want to blame every other part of the defense and give the DL a free pass? Do you even understand the game of football?? Yeah they looked great alright....could see them going to the SB giving up those types of numbers on defense and forcing 6 TOs every game?

Where is anyone giving them a free pass? Guess you didnt' see it posted 4 times in different size fonts, but we all say the DL played well RELATIVE TO PRE-GAME EXPECTATIONS.

No one is calling them pro-bowlers. no one is saying they take us to the SB. Stop blowing things out of proportion

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin himself said that his defense has to play better, but I guess what he says doesn't mean anything to you Marinelli balls suckers?? The defense played horribly in the real world and the numbers support that. If not for the Giants beating themselves and a few forced turnovers, it's pretty obvious the 'Boys would have lost....just keeping things in perspective here while you clowns continue to jerk each other off here in fantasyland:yahoo:

You aren't keeping jack crap in perspective. You are utterly pissed off that we won and you can't come on here gloating that everything you said would happen did.

You are still the same clown that we saw on Disney

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is anyone giving them a free pass? Guess you didnt' see it posted 4 times in different size fonts, but we all say the DL played well RELATIVE TO PRE-GAME EXPECTATIONS.

No one is calling them pro-bowlers. no one is saying they take us to the SB. Stop blowing things out of proportion

I read here that the DL played great from you...in reality they didn't play great. That's not blowing things out of proportion here, it's correcting a false statement. Further, the vast majority of you infer that the DL played superior by supporting articles and post statements...again, you just can't piss on my head and tell me that it's raining outside?