• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if the dude likes to suck dick.

I find it hilarious that he is so mentally inept, that at best he got conned into thinking he had a "girlfriend".

ETA: not sure how this translates to being butt hurt. LOL.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't love or hate him. I am waiting to hear all the facts like it should be. You all are jumping to conclusions without the facts and hating the guy for something that he might not have even done. You are all so butt hurt that you can't see straight and it's hilarious. You all are looking as dumb as Smart usually does.

You should unblock him... I enjoy y'all's arguments about as much as juice and LOC's :yahoo:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear teos girlfriend likes corndogs

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if the dude likes to suck dick.

I find it hilarious that he is so mentally inept, that at best he got conned into thinking he had a "girlfriend".

ETA: not sure how this translates to being butt hurt. LOL.

I think we're riding in the same boat. The whole Te'o ordeal is hilarious. His Heisman finalist talent was as big of a myth as his girlfriend was....... but that's just me being butthurt I suppose.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK

1.) He was being duped in an (on and off) online relationship for 3 years.
2.) He lied and embellished the details of the relationship to his dad.
3.) His dad gave those details to the media and they ran with the embellished story because it was inspiring.
4.) Te'o continued mentioning his dead girlfriend after learning she wasn't really dead (on Dec 6th) because she was "dead to him".

Do I got this right?

I just read the transcript of his interview with Jeremy Schaap and i think this is accurate. I feel bad for him. He couldve been in a relationship with a real girl, but instead developed feelings for this "girl" because of a car accident and leukemia. I can also understand why he would continue this lie, even though he shouldnt have. I still wish he wouldve come out and spoken about it sooner though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he doing is lieing about lieing. He said he met her in person, and now he is saying he doesnt remember or he didnt.

I don't care if he wasn't in on the hoax. The kid is fucked in the head. I wouldn't draft him k 1st 2 rounds if I had a choice. I don't beed a mentalcase on my team.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he doing is lieing about lieing. He said he met her in person, and now he is saying he doesnt remember or he didnt.

I don't care if he wasn't in on the hoax. The kid is fucked in the head. I wouldn't draft him k 1st 2 rounds if I had a choice. I don't beed a mentalcase on my team.

Sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. He said he didn't tell that paper he met her in person. You are jumping to conclusions like everyone else on the board.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. He said he didn't tell that paper he met her in person. You are jumping to conclusions like everyone else on the board.

He met her at Walmart then they went to Applebees and had dinner before going to watch Hunger Games. That's what I read anyway.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His stories are jumbled so far. I have read every article and have seen his previous comments. He is being very very sketchy.

Just tell your story and stop beating around the bush. Thats all people ask for.

And why take on off-camera interview. You know people will hear it anyway, if he wasnt lieing, come out and say it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He met her at Walmart then they went to Applebees and had dinner before going to watch Hunger Games. That's what I read anyway.

I heard that he saved her from drowing on the Titanic by ripping a piece off the boat and paddling her to shore. He then saved her from a concentration camp in WWII. He fought Hitler bare handed and ripped both sides off his mustache, that is why it was so small.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that he saved her from drowing on the Titanic by ripping a piece off the boat and paddling her to shore. He then saved her from a concentration camp in WWII. He fought Hitler bare handed and ripped both sides off his mustache, that is why it was so small.

You left out the time he made a honey badger give a shit. It was glorious.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't love or hate him. I am waiting to hear all the facts like it should be. You all are jumping to conclusions without the facts and hating the guy for something that he might not have even done. You are all so butt hurt that you can't see straight and it's hilarious. You all are looking as dumb as Smart usually does.

He's the one who can give the proof that helps his side of the story. The tweet where Tuiasosopo admits and appologizes, phone records ect, lets see them. All he's done is turned down and interview the day after the deadspin story and did an off camera interview 3 days later. Didn't explain why he still talked about his girlfriend DAYS after he allegedly found out it was a hoax. And he tried to blame his performance in the national championship game on his claim that freinds of Tuiososopo where in the lobby of his hotel 4 games before.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the one who can give the proof that helps his side of the story. The tweet where Tuiasosopo admits and appologizes, phone records ect, lets see them. All he's done is turned down and interview the day after the deadspin story and did an off camera interview 3 days later. Didn't explain why he still talked about his girlfriend DAYS after he allegedly found out it was a hoax. And he tried to blame his performance in the national championship game on his claim that freinds of Tuiososopo where in the lobby of his hotel 4 games before.

I thought I heard he said he didn't affect his performance. Something to the effect that it was a huge game and his mind was in the right place.

:noidea: