• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way he is still a Hawaiian, Mormon ghey. Just sayn.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u1qxkoT.jpg

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I'm really fuckin happy about.... Notre Dame Football is fucking ruined.

We compete with them for recruits on the regular. Not anymore.

We were beating them out for kids anyway, but this just makes it that much easier.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I'm really fuckin happy about.... Notre Dame Football is fucking ruined.

We were beating them out for kids anyway, but this just makes it that much easier.

Why would you think Notre Dame is "ruined" over this? That's just stupid.....at worst they backed a kid that was a fraud when it came to his personal life.....how does that mean any recruits that might be looking to Notre Dame will lean towards Nebraska??

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stories are jumbled so far. I have read every article and have seen his previous comments. He is being very very sketchy.

Just tell your story and stop beating around the bush. Thats all people ask for.

And why take on off-camera interview. You know people will hear it anyway, if he wasnt lieing, come out and say it.

He was all about some on camera interviews before he got busted!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I heard he said he didn't affect his performance. Something to the effect that it was a huge game and his mind was in the right place.

:noidea:

In Schapps original story it said it did affect his play. Now there is this disclaimer at the bottom.

"Due to a transcription error, how Manti Te'o felt he played in the BCS title game was misrepresented in an earlier version of this story. Te'o said he was not affected by the story surrounding a girlfriend hoax during the game."

If it were on camera, there would be no confusion about what he said. Why wouldn't he want to be on camera? The guy has never shied away from a camera. I wonder why he'd be nervous about it now.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Schapps original story it said it did affect his play. Now there is this disclaimer at the bottom.

"Due to a transcription error, how Manti Te'o felt he played in the BCS title game was misrepresented in an earlier version of this story. Te'o said he was not affected by the story surrounding a girlfriend hoax during the game."

If it were on camera, there would be no confusion about what he said. Why wouldn't he want to be on camera? The guy has never shied away from a camera. I wonder why he'd be nervous about it now.

Don't wonder too hard.....as Tubbs says, just wait for the media to tell you what to think

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be receipts or a flower shop record to show if in fact there were flowers delivered to that address on the day specified just 4 months ago.

It's amazing he knew that address so readily having never been there. I don't know any of my friends/family mailing addresses off the top of my head. I just know the street they live on and which house. I'd have to look up the address # to actually send them something.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was all about some on camera interviews before he got busted!

Yeah, the off camera interview thing was weird. Eventually he will have to.

He used to be a attention whore, what happened?

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to schapp, Teo didn't want an on camera interview because he didn't want a lot of people in the room.

011813-CFB-manti-teo-PI-AM_20130118235713547_660_320.JPG

This shows there AT LEAST 2 other people in the room (who ever took this picture and the dude on the left). How many more would it have taken to roll a camera? Considering you could probably take out the other two if there was a tv camera.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for the clarification, sir. It is weird this attention whore is trying to be low key now, I guess he needs more time to practice his story before he tells it in front of everyone. Assuming he does. Hell, the best we get will prolly be a Lifetime movie next Sunday.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2:

We have one of the best recruiting classes we've had in awhile. Our 2014 class is off to a good start also.

Nebraska's 2013 class is turrible.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have one of the best recruiting classes we've had in awhile. Our 2014 class is off to a good start also.

Nebraska's 2013 class is turrible.

Did you just assume that or what? You obviously didn't do any research before you posted that.

Nebraska's class is ranked 15th according to rivals and 12th according to scout. Yea, pretty terrible. :rollseyes:

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you just assume that or what? You obviously didn't do any research before you posted that.

Nebraska's class is ranked 15th according to rivals and 12th according to scout. Yea, pretty terrible. :rollseyes:

Course I did. 22nd by espn. Also by looked at your recruits.

Last edited by a moderator: