• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I victim of a hoax? He went along with it. :confused:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently her pictures are fake and are of another chick that's alive and well, and that ND knew about it since December

Wow, this raises a LOT of questions about ND and Teo

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m confused why it matters.

I would think it would throw some red flags up regarding his character. Look how fall Burfict fell in the draft because he was a grade A fucktard. And as was pointed out earlier, with the father going apeshit on that one paper for posting an unflattering picture of his son, this just adds to the attention whore image he'll start to have.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the fact that the media thinks this made him a Heisman favorite is 100 times more disturbing than the original hoax. The hoax itself is hilarious.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.facebook.com/NDFootball/posts/553537038009180

Notre Dame Statement: Manti Te’o

On Dec. 26, Notre Dame coaches were informed by Manti Te’o and his parents that Manti had been the victim of what appears to be a hoax in which someone using the fictitious name Lennay Kekua apparently ingratiated herself with Manti and then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had tragically died of leukemia. The University immediately initiated an investigation to assist Manti and his family in discovering the motive for and nature of this hoax. While the proper authorities will continue to investigate this troubling matter, this appears to be, at a minimum, a sad and very cruel deception to entertain its perpetrators.

Dennis Brown
University Spokesman | Assistant Vice President

And where in that did you come to the brilliant conclusion that "Manti Te'o is a fraud"??

LOL @ you.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true, then this is the biggest lie since Kevin Hart, the fake Cal "recruit". Probably bigger.

On one hand, I can't believe Te'o would do this, but on the other hand, what no-life cumbags take the time to write this big of an article about this shit if they're just fucking off.

I'm not buying it until I see a quote from Te'o admitting it. Too many liars out there.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LULZ

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTENTION WHORE!

I hope Manti falls off a cliff and dies.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where in that did you come to the brilliant conclusion that "Manti Te'o is a fraud"??

LOL @ you.

Are you fucking serious? His whole deal this past season was this touching story where he lost his grandmother and his sweet girlfriend within 24 hours. If not for that, he wouldn't have gotten half the attention he received.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Te'o is that big of a dumbass. IF this girl doesn't exist, then he was in on it.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I....don't even.....

You never cease to amaze me, Smart.

What is the consequence of this being fake? Go ahead and tell me. I'll be waiting.

It means NOTHING except for those of you who base your football opinions on things completely unrelated to football. He completely trolled the superficiality of football "fans" and I love it.

The only consequence is it means that someone didn't actually die young and people were tricked into donating to a leukemia charity. THE HORROR!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ you.

Well if you put all the other pieces together, you will finally figure it out. :yahoo:

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SI's Pete Thamel described how Te'o would phone her in her hospital room and stay on the line with her as he slept through the night. "Her relatives told him that at her lowest points, as she fought to emerge from a coma, her breathing rate would increase at the sound of his voice," Thamel wrote.

Te'o and Kekua become a couple. They talk on the phone nightly, according to ESPN.

Te'o talks to Lennay nightly, "going to sleep while on the phone with her," according to Sports Illustrated. "When he woke up in the morning his phone would show an eight-hour call, and he would hear Lennay breathing on the other end of the line."

hmm

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the part where people want to twist my words.

All I said was that I was not going to immediately jump to the conclusion that "TE'O IS A FRAUD" and still at this point nothing of the sort has been proven.

Now all we know is this bitch was in fact not real and it appears whoever it was made a cot damn fool out of Te'o.

My question is how in the hell did he call this "person" his girlfriend if he never met her in person???

That's where the alarms start going off, but never underestimate the weirdness of a mormon.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the consequence of this being fake? Go ahead and tell me. I'll be waiting.

It means NOTHING except for those of you who base your football opinions on things completely unrelated to football. He completely trolled the superficiality of football "fans" and I love it.

The only consequence is it means that someone didn't actually die young and people were tricked into donating to a leukemia charity. THE HORROR!

You think that making someone up and telling the touching story of her dying young of cancer, a disease that touches just about every family on the planet is a hilarious hoax?!?!?!

Seriously, you are sociopathic.