• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true, that article is too well researched. ND admitting it is proof positive. The question is just how much they knew, and when.

52483747481583958131729.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the consequence of this being fake? Go ahead and tell me. I'll be waiting.

It means NOTHING except for those of you who base your football opinions on things completely unrelated to football. He completely trolled the superficiality of football "fans" and I love it.

The only consequence is it means that someone didn't actually die young and people were tricked into donating to a leukemia charity. THE HORROR!

It means he is a liar. Who wants a pathological liar on their team.

And btw he is an average football player too.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plot by the Democrats to distract us while they steal our guns?!

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the consequence of this being fake? Go ahead and tell me. I'll be waiting.

It means NOTHING except for those of you who base your football opinions on things completely unrelated to football. He completely trolled the superficiality of football "fans" and I love it.

The only consequence is it means that someone didn't actually die young and people were tricked into donating to a leukemia charity. THE HORROR!

I would think it would throw some red flags up regarding his character. Look how fall Burfict fell in the draft because he was a grade A fucktard. And as was pointed out earlier, with the father going apeshit on that one paper for posting an unflattering picture of his son, this just adds to the attention whore image he'll start to have.

:think:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

This is what happens to a fat loser, with no job....NOT a tall, dark, and ripped Linebacker for a major college football team.

Dude should've been pounded college vag all year.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She was "in a coma". My guess is he didn't even hear whoever it was speak a single word.

Just some creepy person breathing into the phone.

Man that's fucked up.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

This is what happens to a fat loser, with no job....NOT a tall, dark, and ripped Linebacker for a major college football team.

Dude should've been pounded college vag all year.

He's a "mormon". Though after this reveal, I don't know what to believe.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that making someone up and telling the touching story of her dying young of cancer, a disease that touches just about every family on the planet is a hilarious hoax?!?!?!

Seriously, you are sociopathic.

I've had many family members die of cancer. Why am I supposed to be offended by this again? Hell, at least $10,000 were raised for cancer research because of this, and unlike Lance Armstrong, there were no losers here.

Seriously, outside of your ego being abused, or you using ad hominem and circular insults, how does this hurt anyone? You failed in Post #1. Maybe Post #2 will be better.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had many family members die of cancer. Why am I supposed to be offended by this again? Hell, at least $10,000 were raised for cancer research because of this, and unlike Lance Armstrong, there were no losers here.

Seriously, outside of your ego being abused, or you using ad hominem and circular insults, how does this hurt anyone? You failed in Post #1. Maybe Post #2 will be better.

My ego?

This has nothing to do with.....wtf are you talking about.

Yes, a young girl dying of leukemia is hilarious. :L

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less about this dude's draft stock.

Call me crazy but I have a problem with trivializing and using CANCER as part of a practical joke.

Yeah. That is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there. That's not a practical joke, it's an elaborate, cruel, vindictive personal attack.

I wonder what the end game was for this person if that's what was really going on.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means he is a liar. Who wants a pathological liar on their team.

When the pathological lie leads to an undefeated season, I do. This was the greatest motivating factor for their team.

Think about this, a harmless prank just motivated a team to a 12-0 season. This is the greatest prank in the history of sports. It isn't even close.

As people have talked about, this may hurt Teo. Nobody else was harmed. Thousands of people were helped. Outside of a bruised ego, how can you be angry here?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God you are incredibly dense. Manti Te'o?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is something desperately wrong in that so-called brain you have. You might wanna check that out, hell become a fucking Mormon.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well with the "i didn't know" story he is going with, would YOU trust him to surround himself with the right people after you paid him millions of $$? I mean, if he isn't bright enough to know that someone he claims to be his g/f isn't real...doesn't tell me that he makes the best decisions or hangs around with the right people. Hanging out with the wrong crowd is a BIG red flag for GM's on draft day.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the pathological lie leads to an undefeated season, I do. This was the greatest motivating factor for their team.

Think about this, a harmless prank just motivated a team to a 12-0 season. This is the greatest prank in the history of sports. It isn't even close.

As people have talked about, this may hurt Teo. Nobody else was harmed. Thousands of people were helped. Outside of a bruised ego, how can you be angry here?

You cannot be serious.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am pretty sure that you are headed down the road to hurting someone at some point in your life. I hope not, but I am pretty sure that you are.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ego?

Smart is like Sarah Palin.....talking to him just messes you up. You start thinking about what he says, because it's so crazy, that just maybe YOU are the one that's nuts........and then you come back to reality and realize it's Smart you're talking to

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the part where people want to twist my words.

All I said was that I was not going to immediately jump to the conclusion that "TE'O IS A FRAUD" and still at this point nothing of the sort has been proven.

Now all we know is this bitch was in fact not real and it appears whoever it was made a cot damn fool out of Te'o.

My question is how in the hell did he call this "person" his girlfriend if he never met her in person???

That's where the alarms start going off, but never underestimate the weirdness of a mormon.

How did he say he never met if he claims to have met her after a loss to Stanford? Did he not attend her graduation? Was he not at her funeral? Would he think that Leukemia was a closed casket situation?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ego?

No young girl died of cancer. If you were so angry about the leukemia, then how can this news anger you?

I'm legitimately at a loss here, and you still are having a circular argument. What is angering you here? If it were really about the cancer, how can you be angry about thousands of dollars worth of donations? You haven't articulated what is damaged besides your ego.