• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mack Brown says that Texas didn't offer Manzel a scholarship to play at safety

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, kid.......NFL scouts have already talked about Texas RBs, google it

Your "wager" has no merit, no point, and proves what again? What is the purpose of a slanted wager that has zero meaning?

Your assertion is that Texas RBs aren't any good. You have YET to back up your claims. Go get it, or shut the fuck up.

Kid?

OK. Let us make the wager more real world for you.

$100.

Not a single RB on the Texas roster will get drafted in the 1st 2 rounds of the NFL draft.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid?

OK. Let us make the wager more real world for you.

$100.

Not a single RB on the Texas roster will get drafted in the 1st 2 rounds of the NFL draft.

You don't get it, kid....

I don't give 2 fucks where they are drafted. I care about what they are doing RIGHT NOW in college at Texas.

So you either can speak to your statements, which I've already made you eaten, or shut the fuck up. Your choice.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:
Really? Too funny. I even gave a Thumbs Up for that delusional statement.

What? Nebraska is easily around #5-7 for all time football programs based off accomplishments. I don't see how you can try to argue that. If you base history from 1960-Present Nebraska is probably 3rd overall.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... competitiveness at length ...

Do you even realize how utterly stupid is that phrase? It has nothing to do with the Huskers, it is just dumb as hell.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll talk trash about Texas all I want.

Whether you beat my team or not does not have any impact on my knowledge of your fucking pathetic coach and football program. A program you parade around as the best in the country and the envy of everybody else in the college football landscape.

Newsflash. Nobody envy's your program. Hell, 99% laugh at your lack of success with all your inherent advantages.

What I find hilarious is Texas fans making excuses for being a middle of the pack Big 12 team in a shit conference year after year. Isn't everything in Texas supposedly bigger and better? If so, then shut the fuck up and win something.

Talk all the shit you want, but you still don't have as many National Championships as that little Podunk state in Nebraska.

1) show me 1 single post where I said texas was best in the country? Just 1.

2) win something??? You mean like bowl games, a natty, and basically every game against Nebraska?

3) there is a state inside Nebraska? Lol. Please tell me what that state is.

Finally, what does anything you've said have to do with your ridiculous claims about our Rbs, which even you are backtracking from by trying to deflect. Everyone on this board right now knows you have 0 idea what you are talking about. I doubt even your fellow huskers will defend your claims.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) show me 1 single post where I said texas was best in the country? Just 1.

2) win something??? You mean like bowl games, a natty, and basically every game against Nebraska?

3) there is a state inside Nebraska? Lol. Please tell me what that state is.

Finally, what does anything you've said have to do with your ridiculous claims about our Rbs, which even you are backtracking from by trying to deflect. Everyone on this board right now knows you have 0 idea what you are talking about. I doubt even your fellow huskers will defend your claims.

What am I backtracking about?

Texas sucks. And your RBs are overrated.

Anything else I need to "backtrack" or claim that isn't reality?

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... competitiveness at length ...

Do you even realize how utterly stupid is that phrase? It has nothing to do with the Huskers, it is just dumb as hell.

Cool, your opinion is shit.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I backtracking about?

Texas sucks. And your RBs are overrated.

Anything else I need to "backtrack" or claim that isn't reality?

If you haven't noticed, you are on an island right now. Not one person on this board has defended you. Your claim was that we didn't have an RB who could: Plant feet, run over, cut, make miss, etc...

Not one person agrees with you. Now you realize you made a stupid statement and have tried to deflect and change it (to now overrated, nfl draft, Texas not winning, etc...). But make no mistake - that was your claim. It was ignorant. Everyone knows it. Not even 1 single Nebraska fan backed you on it.

I'm sure you will respond with the accompanying "I know you are but what am I" or "cheater cheater pumpkin eater." But none of this changes the fact that every single person here knows you made a stupid comment. We would all have more respect for you if you would just admit that you went overboard, and then you could go forward with your Texas sucks stuff... But you almost certainly won't. And this is likely the last you will hear from me on this particular topic. Cheers.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't noticed, you are on an island right now. Not one person on this board has defended you. Your claim was that we didn't have an RB who could: Plant feet, run over, cut, make miss, etc...

Not one person agrees with you. Now you realize you made a stupid statement and have tried to deflect and change it (to now overrated, nfl draft, Texas not winning, etc...). But make no mistake - that was your claim. It was ignorant. Everyone knows it. Not even 1 single Nebraska fan backed you on it.

I'm sure you will respond with the accompanying "I know you are but what am I" or "cheater cheater pumpkin eater." But none of this changes the fact that every single person here knows you made a stupid comment. We would all have more respect for you if you would just admit that you went overboard, and then you could go forward with your Texas sucks stuff... But you almost certainly won't. And this is likely the last you will hear from me on this particular topic. Cheers.

Nice

Exactly what have I ever backtracked?

$10K is still out there if you want it chief.

You can try to talk down to me all you want, but the fact still remains, you are a Texas nobody.

Spread your spoo all over the Bevo world on Shaggybevo. You and Texas suck. Period.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas did suck the life out of the Husker football program in the Big 12, 9-1.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas did suck the life out of the Husker football program in the Big 12, 9-1.

Yes. You did. By the way, how is you fucking shit program doing?

Everybody in the old Big 8 agreed with everything your shit said. They all lined up to line your pockets and make Texas relevant again. Because you sucked ass before the Big 12.

Missouri, Colorado, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, and Oklahoma State lined up to do whatever you said as long as Nebraska wasn't kicking the shit out of them.

Why did Nebraska leave? It wasn't because of Texas, but it was more about being financially solid for the next 75 or so years.

Holy fuck do Texas people have a grandiose feeling about themselves and their shit-awful football program.
Beat somebody, or shut the fuck up Texas. Nah, you'll always talk like the arrogant ass-hats that you are.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem Texas has IS the CAN'T MISS prospects. They all seem to miss.

Look at your RB's. Johnathan Gray, Malcolm Brown, Joe Bergeron. 98% of the schools in the country would kill for that depth and quality. Sadly, Texas is ranked 43rd in the country in rushing and don't have a single player ranked in the Top 40 for Rushing Yards Per Game.

Jackson Jeffcoat is going to be good in the NFL. Why not now? These are all 5 star players playing well below their star level coming out of high school, much less the 19 returning starters that got embarrassed by BYU and Ole Miss.

In my humble opinion, Texas gets a lot of guys that have maxed out in high school and just don't get much better in college. They have already reached their ceiling at 18 years old. Time to get some guys that will be studs in 2 to 3 years as opposed to the best right now in the high school ranks.

Nailed it. We have had a bunch of those kinds of guys come through here. One Texas HS recruit who was a 4 star came here and never saw a live snap. After 3 yrs he came out in an article and fully admitted that he had peaked in HS and just didn't have anything left. It's really common with the linemen, but w/ QB's and other skill position guys it's not always the issue of "maxing out", it's just that they're playing on REALLY good teams and their team makes the prospect look a whole lot better than they actually are.

So like you said it boils down to being able to project what a kid is going to look like in 3 years, not just grab every flashy senior off the shelf that Texas has to offer and expect them to be ready-made beasts. Those guys are out there, but they're RARE. You just can't hang your hat on the face value of a prospect.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a credit to the Texas HS FB programs though. They have the best coaches and facilities, so they really do get the most out of their athletes. Thus the often deceiving nature of Texas prospects upsides.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hating Huskers just can't accept what happened to their program sans steroids.
Your program is responsible for what happened, nobody or any other team did it to you.
But if it makes you guys happy, Texas is responsible with the 9-1 results.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hating Huskers just can't accept what happened to their program sans steroids.
Your program is responsible for what happened, nobody or any other team did it to you.
But if it makes you guys happy, Texas is responsible with the 9-1 results.

Yes, we suck right now. I'm not blaming anybody or any other program for our shitdom other than our own.

Texas sucks as well. DO YOU take responsibility for the pure shittiness of your program?

How the fuck have you only won a single National Championship dating back to 1969?

Oh yeah, that's right, you are too flat out stupid to win at Texas. For fucks sake, you are so fucking stupid it really scares a lot of people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
popcorn.gif

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice

Exactly what have I ever backtracked?

$10K is still out there if you want it chief.

You can try to talk down to me all you want, but the fact still remains, you are a Texas nobody.

Spread your spoo all over the Bevo world on Shaggybevo. You and Texas suck. Period.

That may be, but at least one thing is guaranteed: Whipping Big Red and our RB's would have a field day against your pink shirt defense. Also, you don't have $10K to wager so please just stop it......