• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mack Brown says that Texas didn't offer Manzel a scholarship to play at safety

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have 0 idea what you are talking about. 0. Gray is a true sophmore who is playing good football. O-line has been disasterous. Gray is offensive player of the week. You obviously didn't see the block that our RB put on K State Defensive End last week? One of the most brutal blocks I have ever seen. I literally thought the guys ribs were going to spout through his back. If anyone can find it post please.

Also, a Nebraska fan talking trash about Texas is hilarious.:laugh3:

That was a great block last week. He also ran really well.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bad picture...Mack looks like a creepy kid toucher.

...and Johnny Handjob looks like Screech on 'roids.
screech_powers.jpg

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic win for Tech.

Can you tell me the story about all your conference championships and BCS bowl games?

the same amount as Nebraska in the last 10 years

can you tell me about losing to a 3rd tier school in a shithole desert town of Lubbock by 60 points?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

can you tell me about losing to a 3rd tier school in a shithole desert town of Lubbock by 60 points?

Nebraska sucks. I've admitted as much. What part gives you satisfaction in calling Nebraska shitty?

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they had some people acting like they were world beaters when they left the Big 12

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh, Texas Tech had their flash in a pan success because Mike Leach. It also happened to land when Nebraska was in the dark Callahan years...in which Pelini isn't looking much better. So everyone bashing Nebraska when we have been playing our worst decade in the past 70 years doesn't really bother me. There is about 5-6 schools who can talk 'football' at length in competitiveness with Nebraska.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call BS on the OL and your RBs.

You don't have a single guy that will stick a foot in the ground, make a decisive cut and get up field amongst your RBs. You also don't a have a RB that will put a shoulder down into and after contact while also switching gears and/or shedding tackles.

Every single one of your RBs runs high and is easily tackled by a single player. Where is the aggression? Where is the movement? Where is the ability to make people miss?

You have a bevy or 5* RBs in your backfield, and I wouldn't trade for any of them.

LOL you have proven you know exactly ZERO about the Texas RBs.

Joe Bergeron will run OVER your entire defense right now. Gray and Daje will make ALL of them miss, and have the speed to take it to the house. Brown will make most miss, he just doesn't have that second gear. Overstreet will also outrun your entire team.

I mean seriously, if you're going to "call BS" then maybe you should actually know what you're talking about, because it's clear you don't have clue #1

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you have proven you know exactly ZERO about the Texas RBs.

Joe Bergeron will run OVER your entire defense right now. Gray and Daje will make ALL of them miss, and have the speed to take it to the house. Brown will make most miss, he just doesn't have that second gear. Overstreet will also outrun your entire team.

I mean seriously, if you're going to "call BS" then maybe you should actually know what you're talking about, because it's clear you don't have clue #1

I'll wager $10K that nobody in your current backfield at Texas will get drafted in the 1st 2 rounds of the NFL draft.

You want any part of that Texas?

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wager $10K that nobody in your current backfield at Texas will get drafted in the 1st 2 rounds of the NFL draft.

Ahhh, the old "but they won't do good in the NFL though" deflection.

Hadn't seent grasping for straws like one of these in a while.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't even HAVE 10K to wager, so get outta here with that crap.

Texas RBs aren't the problem......the OL is. Your lack of any knowledge on our backfield is laughable.

Here's some help:

Joe Bergeron
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiVHjJwy4g8]Joe Bergeron 2012 Sophomore Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Tell me again how he can't plant a foot, turn upfield, or put his head down and run someone over.

Or Malcolm Brown
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVYtWF3aRAo]Malcolm Brown Ultimate Texas Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Tell us again how he can't make anyone miss.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even HAVE 10K to wager, so get outta here with that crap.

Texas RBs aren't the problem......the OL is. Your lack of any knowledge on our backfield is laughable.

Here's some help:

Joe Bergeron
[YOUTUBE]Joe Bergeron 2012 Sophomore Highlights - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

Tell me again how he can't plant a foot, turn upfield, or put his head down and run someone over.

Or Malcolm Brown
[YOUTUBE]Malcolm Brown Ultimate Texas Highlights - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

Tell us again how he can't make anyone miss.

Yep, they are awesome.

And you won't wager that any of them will be a 1st round selection in the NFL draft.

Why? Because you know they won't.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they are awesome.

And you won't wager that any of them will be a 1st round selection in the NFL draft.

Why? Because you know they won't.

I don't have to wager......because very FEW RBs are first round picks.....that's not how the NFL does business. They will get drafted, and they'll play in the NFL.

It's kind of hard to make it to the first round when you RARELY have holes to run through......which is the point we've been trying to make to you.

None of this takes away from your LAUGHABLE assertion that they can't play. EVERYTHING you said they couldn't do, I just proved they can, and with regularity. They are fine. The OL is another story.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to wager......because very FEW RBs are first round picks.....that's not how the NFL does business. They will get drafted, and they'll play in the NFL.

It's kind of hard to make it to the first round when you RARELY have holes to run through......which is the point we've been trying to make to you.

None of this takes away from your LAUGHABLE assertion that they can't play. EVERYTHING you said they couldn't do, I just proved they can, and with regularity. They are fine. The OL is another story.

I gave you an open $10K wager if any of your current backfield of Texas gets drafted in the 1st 2 rounds of the NFL draft.

You can hem and haw all you want. That is an open invitation. And sadly, NOT ONE of you Texas fans have the sack to take it on Why? Because you know I am 100% correct.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you an open $10K wager if any of your current backfield of Texas gets drafted in the 1st 2 rounds of the NFL draft.

You can hem and haw all you want. That is an open invitation. And sadly, NOT ONE of you Texas fans have the sack to take it on Why? Because you know I am 100% correct.

You are 100% full of shit, yes.

Once again......very FEW RBs get drafted in the top 2 rounds. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH COLLEGE????

Absolutely nothing.

Want a few examples? Remember Jamaal Charles, the Texas RB that ran ALL OVER your Huskers multiple times? 3rd round pick, #1 RB ALL TIME in the NFL for ypc, right NOW. Yeah, he was a bum.

We could do this all day. How about Terrell Davis? Ray Rice? Eddie Lacy?

I mean seriously, are you this dense, or have you realized you have no point whatsoever, so you're going to stick to your guns?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are 100% full of shit, yes.

Once again......very FEW RBs get drafted in the top 2 rounds. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH COLLEGE????

Absolutely nothing.

Want a few examples? Remember Jamaal Charles, the Texas RB that ran ALL OVER your Huskers multiple times? 3rd round pick, #1 RB ALL TIME in the NFL for ypc, right NOW. Yeah, he was a bum.

We could do this all day. How about Terrell Davis? Ray Rice? Eddie Lacy?

I mean seriously, are you this dense, or have you realized you have no point whatsoever, so you're going to stick to your guns?

Obviously I am dense.

$10K.

A current player in the Texas backfield that will be drafted in the 1st 2 rounds of the NFL draft.

What more "density" do you arrogant ignorant stupid fucks need?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I am dense.

$10K.

A current player in the Texas backfield that will be drafted in the 1st 2 rounds of the NFL draft.

What more "density" do you arrogant ignorant stupid fucks need?

SMH........:L

Keep your wager......its clear you don't have a clue about football.

I'll bet you think Rex Burkhead was a great RB for Nebraska too.......

So I'll stick to MY guns.......tell me again about these Texas RBs that can't cut, can't plant, can't put a head down, can't make anyone miss.

Tell me all about them. Tell me who they are, what their names are, show me some film, give me something other than a wager that means absolutely NOTHING to the discussion at hand.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH........:L

Keep your wager......its clear you don't have a clue about football.

I'll bet you think Rex Burkhead was a great RB for Nebraska too.......

So I'll stick to MY guns.......tell me again about these Texas RBs that can't cut, can't plant, can't put a head down, can't make anyone miss.

Tell me all about them. Tell me who they are, what their names are, show me some film, give me something other than a wager that means absolutely NOTHING to the discussion at hand.

Rex Burkhead isn't good enough to play in the NFL. He may have made the team for Cincy, but he won't have a long career.

As for your 5 star RB names at Texas? I already laid them down.

The $10K is out there chief. Go get it . If not, then shut the fuck up.

Film? There isn't a RB at Texas that a single scout for the NFL could like.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex Burkhead isn't good enough to play in the NFL. He may have made the team for Cincy, but he won't have a long career.

As for your 5 star RB names at Texas? I already laid them down.

The $10K is out there chief. Go get it . If not, then shut the fuck up.

Film? There isn't a RB at Texas that a single scout for the NFL could like.

Wrong again, kid.......NFL scouts have already talked about Texas RBs, google it

Your "wager" has no merit, no point, and proves what again? What is the purpose of a slanted wager that has zero meaning?

Your assertion is that Texas RBs aren't any good. You have YET to back up your claims. Go get it, or shut the fuck up.