• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lucky out this week

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys KR Lucky Whitehead won't play in Sunday night's game against the Giants.

Whitehead will miss the game for a violation of team rules. He isn't a factor on offense but is the Cowboys' primary returner. Lance Dunbar should replace Whitehead on special teams.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys KR Lucky Whitehead won't play in Sunday night's game against the Giants.

Whitehead will miss the game for a violation of team rules. He isn't a factor on offense but is the Cowboys' primary returner. Lance Dunbar should replace Whitehead on special teams.
This makes JPP being out a wash.:D

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't it for posting something? He must have pulled his junk out..

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't it for posting something? He must have pulled his junk out..
The Cowboys left receiver Lucky Whitehead at home in Dallas for missing yet another team meeting.

According to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, missing meetings has been a recurring issue for the Dallas receiver. They've decided to punish him by leaving him out of the biggest game they'll play this regular season against the Giants (8-4) at MetLife Stadium on Sunday.

The Cowboys had only said that Whitehead violated club rules.

The 24-year-old former undrafted free agent out of Florida Atlantic University is known more for his gimmick rushing plays and return acumen than anything. In two seasons, he has eight total catches for 56 yards. This season, he has 19 punt returns and 10 kick returns.

As the Cowboys get deeper into this historically good run, Whitehead would do well to get back in the team's good graces. A dependable returner, Whitehead could see his role taken away down the stretch if the team cannot depend on him to show up on time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw these guys if they can't make meetings. Kudos to Garrett for showing a sack that he didn't last year with Hardy. I'm glad he is being punished if true and his absence will hurt our return game and the threat of the jet sweep. I hope he realizes this and gets his ass to meetings on time. Even though he only gets a few carries a month, they are big plays for this team.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Lucky better pull his head out McFadden is set to return to the team next week and whitehead could be on the street
McFadden was pretty good at punt and kickoffs in college. Could he do that for the Boys at this stage of the game ? it will be interesting to see what happens

Good for Jason on setting a example now he just has to follow through.

Lucky was allegedly still out at 3am not good when your position is easily filled from within the team or in next years draft

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Lucky better pull his head out McFadden is set to return to the team next week and whitehead could be on the street
McFadden was pretty good at punt and kickoffs in college. Could he do that for the Boys at this stage of the game ? it will be interesting to see what happens

Good for Jason on setting a example now he just has to follow through.

Lucky was allegedly still out at 3am not good when your position is easily filled from within the team or in next years draft
McFadden running punts and kickoffs back??? How long has he been out of college?? Your joking right??

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McFadden running punts and kickoffs back??? How long has he been out of college?? Your joking right??

since 2008

Look I am not saying they will do it but McFadden is fully capable of doing it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be kind of shocked if he returned punts, but not at all surprised if he returned kickoffs (didn't he return a few last year?). As a matter of fact if Dunbar does poorly tonight I'd almost expect McFadden (if active) to be out there next to Lucky. I don't think both will be active next week. Part of me thinks one will be cut and based on how little Dunbar has been used this year I think it could be him (but hope not).

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot put McFadden out taking kicks. He has not played a down all season. No way

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak looks a little slow on hid reads. Not his best game so far