• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luck wants Martin in Indy?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his car. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. How far you guys are reaching is getting hilarious.

Right, because normal people take a bat to a $300k car to the point where they break the bat in the grill. :laugh3:

It's just another example of what a completely unstable person he is. He really needs professional help and isn't likely to ever go along to get along without it.

Your comparing him to Martin is what is laughable. Neither of them are good for any team's locker room. It's not like saying Incognito is out of control is somehow saying Martin wasn't, nor does it matter which is worth. They are both train wrecks in their own way and neither would be welcome by my on the Seahawks. I really hope Richie goes to NE and throws all kinds of problems their way.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wherever Incognito goes he will be on a short leash. All of this crap that he pulled in the past will no longer be tolerated. All it would take is him pissing off one guy and that guy goes to the media and Incognito is in a media shitstorm and probably suspended.
I would bet there are many players out there, both former teammates and opponents who are just drooling to see him come back so they can treat him like crap as revenge. He is essentially casterated in the locker room.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wherever Incognito goes he will be on a short leash. All of this crap that he pulled in the past will no longer be tolerated. All it would take is him pissing off one guy and that guy goes to the media and Incognito is in a media shitstorm and probably suspended.
I would bet there are many players out there, both former teammates and opponents who are just drooling to see him come back so they can treat him like crap as revenge. He is essentially casterated in the locker room.

Even if that is true, do you want that distraction? What gets me is the same people saying Sam is too much of a distraction in the locker room, but RI isn't. You don't need a guy on a short leash and the tensions around that, especially with the rest of the O line crew. Those guys need to trust each other work together. There is zero chance that ever happens with RI. I mean he destroyed his own car, has been kicked off more than one team, has had cases of abuse raised against him, and enough other incidents to know the guy is defective and unable to comport himself as an adult and a professional.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Even if that is true, do you want that distraction? What gets me is the same people saying Sam is too much of a distraction in the locker room, but RI isn't. You don't need a guy on a short leash and the tensions around that, especially with the rest of the O line crew. Those guys need to trust each other work together. There is zero chance that ever happens with RI. I mean he destroyed his own car, has been kicked off more than one team, has had cases of abuse raised against him, and enough other incidents to know the guy is defective and unable to comport himself as an adult and a professional.

He is finally seeking help, so the pro-Incognito crowd can now shut their trap.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his car. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. How far you guys are reaching is getting hilarious.

I totally get arguing a different viewpoint for the fun of it, but when it gets this ridiculous...you just need to let it go and move on to something else.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally get arguing a different viewpoint for the fun of it, but when it gets this ridiculous...you just need to let it go and move on to something else.

Your judging someone for what he did to his own property? That shit's pathetic.

You're all just jealous he can piss away in a day more than you'll make your whole lives.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're all just jealous he can piss away in a day more than you'll make your whole lives.

Some might be jealous that he can afford such nice car, but jealous that he's stupid enough to damage it, knowing that in the future he most likely be a used car salesman? I don't think so. Why do you defend this idiot?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin played poorly in quite a few games and I believe he was promoted to LT because nobody else was there to play the position. Once they got someone he was bumped to RT where he still played like crap.

Martin's not a very good player and the headcase he is, lol. Maybe Luck thinks he can turn that around.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The value of the car has nothing to do with it. Damaging anything in anger is not what normal human beings do. I'd call you an idiot if you threw something at your tv. Do you have the right to do so? Yes, and I have the right to judge you for being an idiot.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Taking a bat to your car is childish at best. The value of the car doesnt change that.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The value of the car has nothing to do with it. Damaging anything in anger is not what normal human beings do. I'd call you an idiot if you threw something at your tv. Do you have the right to do so? Yes, and I have the right to judge you for being an idiot.

I stopped coming to this thread because of JDM and his opinion, looks like I made the right decision again.

Icognito is a fucking asshole and the bashing of the car makes that opinion much stronger.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I stopped coming to this thread because of JDM and his opinion, looks like I made the right decision again.

Icognito is a fucking asshole and the bashing of the car makes that opinion much stronger.

Don't let JDM get to you. It's been well established on his board that he pretty much talks out of his ass anyways.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let JDM get to you. It's been well established on his board that he pretty much talks out of his ass anyways.

Oh he doesn't get to me at all, just talking about it with him is like beating a dead horse.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a bat to your car is childish at best. The value of the car doesnt change that.

It's his car. No one else has the right to say a thing about it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his car. No one else has the right to say a thing about it.

Sure we do. Any 30 year old man that takes a bat to his car in a hissy fit is a big child.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a rich child. He's doing something right.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money has nothing to do with it. Breaking your toys when your get pissy is something that kids grow out of.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is TMZ calling the police on Richie, though? That's the part I don't get. They see his car appears to have been vandalized and see an instant story. That's pretty fucking sorry if you ask me.

No wonder these people crack. It's never ending scrutiny and having your life exposed to the entire world.