• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luck wants Martin in Indy?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection. You seemed so sure about your earlier statement. I guess I was wrong in my assumption.

So how could you say each team has 10 of them without knowing? :noidea:

When else have we seen a case like this?

Because mathematically it's statistically all but guaranteed.

We haven't seen a case like this because head cases like Martin generally don't make it this far.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in their locker room. But half of the population are assholes, and the NFL is quite possibly the highest testosterone environment in the world. You're on crack if you think everybody's polite to each other.

:agree: Any job that is predominantly men is going to have dickheads. Ever worked construction? Then add the meathead moniker, there is likely more assholes than not.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That didn't come out right, did it? Anyhow, I can't name one. It doesn't usually become as sensationalized as the Miami fiasco has. That's because it's kept in-house and not revealed to the media. Which is my biggest problem with Martin. He could have followed protocol and went through the proper channels. File a grievance if you're unsatisfied with the way things are being handled.

I definitely agree with you on this part.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We haven't seen a case like this because head cases like Martin generally don't make it this far.

Or, that nobody has taken it as far as Icognito did. He's in the wrong here, he knew what he was doing. You can tell when somebody is or isn't stable. Icognitio knew exactly what he was doing when he was bullying him.

You don't hear about it often, because it probably happens so little so often. There's hazing, and then there's what Icognito did.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

This all just conjecture. Maybe we haven't seen a case like this because head cases like Incognito generally don't make it this far either?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, that nobody has taken it as far as Icognito did. He's in the wrong here, he knew what he was doing. You can tell when somebody is or isn't stable. Icognitio knew exactly what he was doing when he was bullying him.

You don't hear about it often, because it probably happens so little so often. There's hazing, and then there's what Icognito did.

They were friends. Do you and your friends bag on eachother? Martin had a breakdown and was embarrassed. Incognito was an easy scape goat due to his previous public perception.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing incognito did even measures on the scale of stresses in the NFL. Head cases don't make the NFL, and locker rooms are sacred. This is why you don't hear about this shit. Because it's none of your business.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all just conjecture. Maybe we haven't seen a case like this because head cases like Incognito generally don't make it this far either?

Incognito is 100 times more mentally stable than Martin.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They were friends. Do you and your friends bag on eachother? Martin had a breakdown and was embarrassed. Incognito was an easy scape goat due to his previous public perception.

Or maybe Martin as a young player tried his best to be friends with a veteran player, but eventually it didn't work out?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe Martin as a young player tried his best to be friends with a veteran player, but eventually it didn't work out?

Did he not say equally harsh things to Incognito?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin is mentally instable and Incognito is a pyschopath. Those are two sides of the same coin.

He is absolutely not a psychopath.

One is capable of protecting themselves, one is not. The one with no positive traits is clearly inferior.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin is mentally instable and Incognito is a pyschopath. Those are two sides of the same coin.

This. And Icognito took advantage of that. Like I said, there's hazing and then there's what Icognito did. Martin probably tried to friend him out of looking for a veteran leader, when in fact, Icognito was the exact opposite. A tormentor, more than a leader for him. You see somebody is mentally unstable and you take advantage of that, rather than help the kid? Scumbag move. How anybody defends the guy is beyond me.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. And Icognito took advantage of that. Like I said, there's hazing and then there's what Icognito did. Martin probably tried to friend him out of looking for a veteran leader, when in fact, Icognito was the exact opposite. A tormentor, more than a leader for him. You see somebody is mentally unstable and you take advantage of that, rather than help the kid? Scumbag move. How anybody defends the guy is beyond me.

Welcome to the NFL.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making him face his pussiness was literally the only remotely possible way of helping the kid. Either he gets the fuck over himself or cracks. There's at least a chance that way. If he did nothing Martin would have been just as "alienated" and was guaranteed to crack at some point.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the context here... did someone ask luck what team should martin go to, or did luck initiate that he wanted martin... There is a big difference...

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did he not say equally harsh things to Incognito?

I'm not condoning it, maybe he was trying his best to fit in and keep up with a guy like Incognito. A young player will only follow the lead of his veterans.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making him face his pussiness was literally the only remotely possible way of helping the kid. Either he gets the fuck over himself or cracks. There's at least a chance that way. If he did nothing Martin would have been just as "alienated" and was guaranteed to crack at some point.

Why crack if nobody bothered him? Had Martin been on any other team, it probably wouldn't gotten this far.